|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sylvie think about the aunts taking care of the girls?
(a) that they're too old
(b) they're too young
(c) they're too angry
(d) they're too strict
2. What does Sylvie feel about the girls' questions about their mother?
(b) put off
3. How do Lily and Nona feel about moving from their home?
(a) They are anxious.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They resent it.
(d) They are indifferent.
4. What kind of residence do Lily and Nona have?
(a) an apartment
(b) a white frame house
(c) a stone cottage
(d) residence hotel
5. What is Ruth and Lucille's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they want to find Sylvie?
2. Where do Lily and Nona live?
3. What does their grandfather want most to do when he is young?
4. How does Sylvie talk to Ruth and Lucille?
5. What might be wrong with Sylvie?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)