|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ruth and Lucille's mother's name?
2. How do Lily and Nona try to contact Sylvie?
(a) through Mary
(b) by contacting her old boyfriend
(c) by radio
(d) newspaper ads
3. How do Lily and Nona feel about Fingerbone?
(a) They hate it.
(b) They're curious about it.
(c) They love it.
(d) They're indifferent to it.
4. For what do Ruth and Lucille depend on each other?
(a) to fight with their grandfather
(b) for help with school
(c) for survival
(d) for cooking meals
5. Why do the girls hear the aunts talking about them?
(a) They girls have great hearing.
(b) They talk loud because they are half deaf.
(c) The girls eavesdrop.
(d) The aunts talk in the same room with the girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lily and Nona do about Sylvie and the girls?
2. What do the aunts ask Sylvie to do?
3. What do the aunts think about the rumors concerning Sylvie's instability?
4. Where does the town where the sisters stay with their grandmother sit?
5. How does Sylvie's temperament seem to Ruth and Lucille?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)