|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Lily and Nona feel about moving from their home?
(a) They are excited.
(b) They are anxious.
(c) They resent it.
(d) They are indifferent.
2. Where were Ruth and Lucille born?
3. Why do they want to find Sylvie?
(a) She might give them a vacation from Fingerbone.
(b) She might know where the girls' father is.
(c) She might know another relation of the girls'.
(d) She might accept taking care of the girls.
4. How do Lily and Nona react to change?
(a) They are indifferent to it.
(b) They like it fine.
(c) It thrills them.
(d) It frightens them.
5. What happens to the girls' mother when Ruth is six?
(a) She gets sick.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) She remarries.
(d) She leaves them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Lily and Nona try to contact Sylvie?
2. Why do the girls hear the aunts talking about them?
3. Who does their grandmother live with after the grandfather's death?
4. Where does the town where the sisters stay with their grandmother sit?
5. To where are Lily and Nona going to move?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)