|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator in the book, "Housekeeping?"
2. Who are Lily and Nona?
(a) the grandmother's sisters
(b) Helen's sisters
(c) Ruth's sisters
(d) the grandmother's sisters-in-law
3. What is Ruth and Lucille's mother's name?
4. Who does their grandmother live with after the grandfather's death?
(a) her two nephews
(b) her three daughters
(c) no one, she lives alone
(d) her three dogs
5. How do Helen and the girls visit their grandmother?
(a) by taking the train
(b) they went by horse back
(c) they flew in a plane
(d) in a borrowed car
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do Ruth and Lucille depend on each other?
2. How long do the girls stay with their grandmother?
3. How does the grandfather die?
4. How do Lily and Nona feel about Fingerbone?
5. What does their grandfather want most to do when he is young?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)