|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the girls think the aunts will be staying?
(a) until they're out of school
(b) for at least a couple of years
(c) not very long
(d) until the girls get married
2. To where are Lily and Nona going to move?
3. What does their grandfather do when he arrives at the town?
(a) marries and builds a house
(b) becomes the mayor
(c) marries and then gets divorced
(d) becomes the town doctor
4. Who does their grandmother live with after the grandfather's death?
(a) her three daughters
(b) her three dogs
(c) no one, she lives alone
(d) her two nephews
5. What happens to the girls' mother when Ruth is six?
(a) She remarries.
(b) She leaves them.
(c) She commits suicide.
(d) She gets sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does their grandfather want most to do when he is young?
2. What kind of residence do Lily and Nona have?
3. Where did the sisters' father grow up?
4. What kind of pictures does the grandfather paint?
5. Why do they want to find Sylvie?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)