|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sylvie think about the aunts taking care of the girls?
(a) they're too young
(b) that they're too old
(c) they're too strict
(d) they're too angry
2. What does the person from question #77 do after talking?
(a) comes and talks to the girls
(c) gets in a boat
(d) walks out on the railroad bridge
3. What kind of food does Sylvie generally make for dinner?
(a) raw vegetables
(b) tacos and burritos
(c) cold, mostly canned food
(d) Chinese take out
4. What does a teacher say about Lucille when they return to school following the flood?
(a) that she needs to work harder
(b) that she 8is being transferred to another teacher
(c) that she cheats
(d) that she is a star pupil
5. During the flood, what happens when Sylvie goes downstairs?
(a) She slips in the water.
(b) She leaves the children for a month.
(c) She drowns.
(d) She does not come back upstairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ruth hit Sylvie?
2. Where are the food and necessities at the house during the flood?
3. Where do Lily and Nona live?
4. What does Lucille do to keep Sylvie upstairs?
5. What happens to the pressed flowers the sisters find?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)