|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture does Sylvie show Lucille as her husband?
(a) a sailor out of a magazine
(b) her wedding picture
(c) a drawing of her husband
(d) a picture in a small locket
2. What do the neighbors see on the floor of the house?
(b) fallen leaves
(c) dog droppings
(d) muddy foot prints
3. How do Ruth and Lucille see Sylvie as far as her competence to be a caretaker?
(a) That she is very mature.
(b) That she is great.
(c) That she will be very strict.
(d) She is not responsible.
4. What does Sylvie do when she comes home with the answer in question #108?
(a) goes to bed
(c) makes pancakes
(d) watches television
5. Why does Sylvie give Lucille money?
(a) to buy clothes
(b) to buy toothpaste
(c) to buy meat and vegetables
(d) to buy a sewing machine
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sylvie urge Ruth to do about the objections?
2. What does Sylvie say her husband does for a living?
3. What do the aunts ask Sylvie to do?
4. What does Sylvie say about the objections of the neighbors?
5. What does Sylvie think about the aunts taking care of the girls?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)