|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucille demand after she sees Sylvie's picture?
(a) to meet her uncle
(b) for Sylvie to hang his picture on the wall
(c) for Sylvie to take them to live with her husband
(d) regular meals with the lights on
2. What does Lucille see when she turns the lights on in the kitchen one night?
(a) total disorder
(b) three cats
(c) their school books
(d) Ruth sleeping
3. How does Ruth feel about Sylvie trying to change?
(a) She is amazed.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is amused.
(d) She is touched.
4. What does Sylvie do about the girls' questions about their mother?
(a) pretends she doesn't know the answer
(b) she answers them
(c) lies to them
(d) ignores them
5. What do the aunts ask Sylvie to do?
(a) come back to Fiingerbone
(b) take the girls to Wyoming
(c) find Mary
(d) contact the family lawyer
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have Lily and Nona found Sylvie?
2. What do the girls tell Lily and Nona about why they were outside with Sylvie?
3. What does Lucille do when they find Sylvie on the park bench?
4. What does Sylvie say her husband does for a living?
5. What does Sylvie feel about the girls' questions about their mother?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)