Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
2. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
3. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
4. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
In Act II, Scene I, Part II, the characters display the increasing levels of their desperation. But desperation for what? Write an analysis of the scene, discussing at length what each character is desperate for and why. What are these characters doing to show their desperation? And, lastly, what does this heightening desperation do for the scene? Use specific information and quotes from the play to support your response.
What happens when the line between reality and dreams is blurred? Using characters and scenes from The House of Blue Leaves, answer this question. Use specific information and quotes from the play to support your answer.
All of the characters in The House of Blue Leaves are connected by the desire to be acknowledged. Write a paper based on this point and connect each of the characters, showing their similarities and the basic human element that causes them to desire acknowledgment. Use specific examples and quotes from the play to support your response.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)