Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
2. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
3. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
4. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
5. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
This section contains 864 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)