|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
(a) A Halloween costume.
(b) Choir boy robes.
(c) His Christening outfit.
(d) A G.I. Joe.
2. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
(a) The writers.
(b) The camera crew.
(c) The audience.
(d) The actors.
3. After Bunny has Artie sing one of his best songs for Billy, what does Billy ask Bunny?
(a) To go with him to Paris.
(b) To go with him to Fiji.
(c) To go with him to Australia.
(d) To go with him to Prague.
4. What does Artie find in Bananas' hand when he comes out of the bathroom in Act II, Scene II?
(a) The toilet seat.
(b) The tap.
(c) A wrench.
(d) A pipe.
5. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
(b) The MP.
(d) The Little Nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
2. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
3. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
4. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
5. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)