|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
2. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She is deaf.
(b) She is not an actress.
(c) She has agoraphobia.
(d) She does not know Billy.
3. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
(a) Put her in a good home.
(b) Send her moeny.
(c) Send her all of her clothes.
(d) Watch over her.
4. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
(a) The police.
(b) A meal prepared.
(c) Her suitcases.
(d) Ronnie's bomb.
5. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Destruction of hope.
(b) Mental instability.
(d) The end of family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
2. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
3. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
4. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
5. What does Artie do to Bananas at the end of the play when a blue spotlight shines on them?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)