|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
(a) He has diffused the bomb.
(b) He will blow up the apartment.
(c) The nuns have converted him.
(d) He will blow up the Pope.
2. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
3. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
4. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
(a) A Halloween costume.
(b) His Christening outfit.
(c) Choir boy robes.
(d) A G.I. Joe.
5. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
2. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
3. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
4. Why is Artie called in by the zoo?
5. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)