|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie find in Bananas' hand when he comes out of the bathroom in Act II, Scene II?
(a) A wrench.
(b) The tap.
(c) A pipe.
(d) The toilet seat.
2. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
(a) He has diffused the bomb.
(b) He will blow up the Pope.
(c) The nuns have converted him.
(d) He will blow up the apartment.
3. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Saying their rosaries.
(c) Trying to leave.
(d) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
4. Why is Billy in Artie's apartment, sobbing, at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(a) He has come to help Artie move.
(b) He has come to retrieve Corrinna's body.
(c) He has come to profess his love for Bunny.
(d) He has come to help Bananas.
5. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) White Christmas.
(b) Jingle Bells.
(c) Frosty the Snowman.
(d) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie tell Billy about Corrinna's death?
2. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
3. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
4. What is the state of Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
5. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)