|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
(a) The pope.
(b) The mayor.
(c) His accountant.
(d) A military friend.
2. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
(a) Artie and Bunny's relationship.
(b) His reunion with his parents.
(c) Bananas' illness.
(d) Violence to come.
3. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears the Pope approaching.
(b) He hears a key in the door.
(c) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(d) He hears Artie's car.
4. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie hates Billy.
(b) Ronnie will never change.
(c) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
(d) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
5. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
(d) Land mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
2. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
3. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
4. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
5. After Bunny has Artie sing one of his best songs for Billy, what does Billy ask Bunny?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)