|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He has already cast the part.
(b) He cannot cast someone he knows.
(c) He hates children.
(d) He only wants peace and quiet.
2. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
(a) He writes Billy a song.
(b) He sings one of his songs.
(c) He makes Billy tea.
(d) He tells Bananas to dance.
3. Why is Artie called in by the zoo?
(a) The animals have gotten loose.
(b) They want to give him a promotion.
(c) They want to fire him.
(d) All the animals are giving birth.
4. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Frosty the Snowman.
(b) White Christmas.
(c) Jingle Bells.
(d) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
5. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) A bible.
(c) Their rosaries.
(d) Holy water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
2. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
3. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
4. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
5. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)