|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
(a) He makes Billy tea.
(b) He tells Bananas to dance.
(c) He sings one of his songs.
(d) He writes Billy a song.
2. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
(c) The Little Nun.
3. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears the Pope approaching.
(b) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(c) He hears a key in the door.
(d) He hears Artie's car.
4. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her desire to steal someone else's husband.
(b) Her desire to have a rich husband.
(c) Her desire to become famous.
(d) Her desire to be blessed by the Pope.
5. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
(a) Everyone will apologize.
(b) Everyone will know him.
(c) Everyone will ask him to stay.
(d) Everyone will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
2. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
3. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
4. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
5. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)