|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
(a) Mrs. Arthur Shaughnessy.
(c) The Nuns.
2. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie will never change.
(b) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
(c) Ronnie hates Billy.
(d) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
3. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
(d) Land mines.
4. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
(a) He wants to leave his parents forever.
(b) He wants to make Artie proud.
(c) He thinks he is the perfect boy.
(d) He wants the money for Bananas' medicine.
5. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
2. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
3. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
4. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
5. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)