|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
(b) Bunny's rosary.
(c) Corrinna's hearing aid.
(d) Artie's music.
2. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
(b) A friend.
(c) Their faith.
3. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) A bible.
(b) Holy water.
(d) Their rosaries.
4. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears the Pope approaching.
(b) He hears a key in the door.
(c) He hears Artie's car.
(d) He hears Bunny's chattering.
5. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(a) His parents.
(b) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
2. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
3. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
4. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
5. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)