|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience learn about Bananas' name in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Artie gave it to her at the zoo.
(b) Billy named one of his characters after her.
(c) Billy gave her the nickname.
(d) Corrinna was preparing for a role as Bananas.
2. What does Artie do to Bananas at the end of the play when a blue spotlight shines on them?
(a) Leaves her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Strangles her.
(d) Writes her a song.
3. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She does not know Billy.
(b) She is deaf.
(c) She has agoraphobia.
(d) She is not an actress.
4. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
(b) He declares he is moving to California.
(c) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
(d) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
5. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
(b) Ronnie hates Billy.
(c) Ronnie will never change.
(d) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
2. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
3. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
4. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
5. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)