|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
2. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(a) The Little Nun.
3. For what does Corrinna ask the nuns to bless her when they emerge from Ronnie's room?
(a) Her hearing aid.
(b) Her love life.
(c) Her ear operation.
(d) Her movie career.
4. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
(a) Throws out his costume.
(b) Punches Billy.
(c) Breaks a mirror.
(d) Retreats into his room.
5. After Bunny has Artie sing one of his best songs for Billy, what does Billy ask Bunny?
(a) To go with him to Australia.
(b) To go with him to Prague.
(c) To go with him to Paris.
(d) To go with him to Fiji.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Billy not want to return to California?
2. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
3. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
4. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
5. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)