|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
(a) Leave him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Support him.
(d) Laugh at him.
2. What does Artie find in Bananas' hand when he comes out of the bathroom in Act II, Scene II?
(a) A wrench.
(b) The tap.
(c) A pipe.
(d) The toilet seat.
3. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
(a) The Pope.
4. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
5. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Tears it apart.
(c) Throws it into the crowd.
(d) Puts it on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
2. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
3. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
4. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
5. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)