|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) A book.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) Artie's music.
(d) Her purse.
2. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Mental instability.
(b) The end of family.
(d) Destruction of hope.
3. What does the audience learn about Bananas' name in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Billy named one of his characters after her.
(b) Artie gave it to her at the zoo.
(c) Corrinna was preparing for a role as Bananas.
(d) Billy gave her the nickname.
4. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
(a) Send her all of her clothes.
(b) Send her moeny.
(c) Put her in a good home.
(d) Watch over her.
5. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
(a) Bunny and Bananas.
(b) Bunny and Artie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
2. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
3. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
4. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
5. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)