|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
(a) Send her all of her clothes.
(b) Watch over her.
(c) Put her in a good home.
(d) Send her moeny.
2. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
3. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Hugs him.
(d) Yells at him.
4. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
(a) His accountant.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The pope.
(d) A military friend.
5. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(a) Oliver Twist.
(b) Huckleberry Finn.
(c) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
2. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
3. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
4. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
5. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)