|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Trying to leave.
(b) Saying their rosaries.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
2. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
(a) A military friend.
(b) The pope.
(c) The mayor.
(d) His accountant.
3. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The closet.
(d) Center Stage.
4. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He stole them from the army.
(b) He has had them since he was a child.
(c) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(d) He bought them on the streets.
5. What does Artie do to Bananas at the end of the play when a blue spotlight shines on them?
(a) Leaves her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Strangles her.
(d) Writes her a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
2. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
3. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
4. What does the audience learn about Bananas' name in Act II, Scene II?
5. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)