|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(b) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) Huckleberry Finn.
2. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) A vacuum.
(b) The TV.
(c) Artie's music.
(d) The bomb.
3. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He bought them on the streets.
(b) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(c) He stole them from the army.
(d) He has had them since he was a child.
4. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
(c) Play his piano.
(d) Recite a monologue.
5. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) Bananas is being troublesome.
(b) She cannot hear the Pope.
(c) Water is leaking through her ceiling.
(d) That they have not left for California yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
2. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
3. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
4. Why is Billy in Artie's apartment, sobbing, at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
5. What is the state of Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)