|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
(a) He will blow up the Pope.
(b) He will blow up the apartment.
(c) He has diffused the bomb.
(d) The nuns have converted him.
2. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
(b) He declares he is moving to California.
(c) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
(d) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
3. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
4. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her desire to be blessed by the Pope.
(b) Her desire to become famous.
(c) Her desire to have a rich husband.
(d) Her desire to steal someone else's husband.
5. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
2. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
3. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
4. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
5. What is taking place at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)