|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
(a) Breaks a mirror.
(b) Punches Billy.
(c) Retreats into his room.
(d) Throws out his costume.
2. For what does Corrinna ask the nuns to bless her when they emerge from Ronnie's room?
(a) Her hearing aid.
(b) Her ear operation.
(c) Her love life.
(d) Her movie career.
3. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
4. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
(b) Girl scouts.
(d) Stuffed animals.
5. What does Artie do to Bananas at the end of the play when a blue spotlight shines on them?
(a) Strangles her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Leaves her.
(d) Writes her a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
2. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
3. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
4. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
5. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)