|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
(a) Throwing rice onto Artie and Bunny.
(b) Having Artie do everything for her.
(c) Pretending to be mentally disabled.
(d) Her dream about famous people laughing at her.
2. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
(a) He wants the money for Bananas' medicine.
(b) He thinks he is the perfect boy.
(c) He wants to leave his parents forever.
(d) He wants to make Artie proud.
3. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
(b) Mrs. Arthur Shaughnessy.
(c) The Nuns.
4. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
(b) The Pope.
5. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(a) The Little Nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
2. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
3. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
4. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
5. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)