|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
(a) Breaks a mirror.
(b) Throws out his costume.
(c) Retreats into his room.
(d) Punches Billy.
2. What does Artie do to Bananas at the end of the play when a blue spotlight shines on them?
(a) Writes her a song.
(b) Leaves her.
(c) Strangles her.
(d) Kisses her.
3. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
(a) Artie's hard work.
(b) Her suggesting to call Billy.
(c) The Pope's blessing.
(d) Being nice to Bananas.
4. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
(a) He wants the money for Bananas' medicine.
(b) He wants to leave his parents forever.
(c) He thinks he is the perfect boy.
(d) He wants to make Artie proud.
5. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
(a) Mrs. Arthur Shaughnessy.
(d) The Nuns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the audience learn about Bananas' name in Act II, Scene II?
2. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
3. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
4. Why is Billy in Artie's apartment, sobbing, at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
5. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)