|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
(b) Ronnie hates Billy.
(c) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
(d) Ronnie will never change.
2. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
3. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
(b) A friend.
(d) Their faith.
4. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
(a) His reunion with his parents.
(b) Violence to come.
(c) Bananas' illness.
(d) Artie and Bunny's relationship.
5. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Hail Mary.
(b) Ave Maria.
(c) Taste and See.
(d) Our Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
2. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
3. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
4. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
5. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)