|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(b) The Little Nun.
2. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
3. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
(b) A bomb.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A stage.
4. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
(a) Artie's hard work.
(b) The Pope's blessing.
(c) Her suggesting to call Billy.
(d) Being nice to Bananas.
5. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Trying to leave.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(d) Saying their rosaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
2. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
3. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
4. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
5. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)