|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
2. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
(a) Brillo pads.
3. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(c) The Little Nun.
4. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She is deaf.
(b) She has agoraphobia.
(c) She is not an actress.
(d) She does not know Billy.
5. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
(c) Recite a monologue.
(d) Play his piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
2. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
3. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
4. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
5. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)