|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
(b) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
(c) He declares he is moving to California.
(d) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
2. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
(a) Hugs him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Yells at him.
3. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
(c) Play his piano.
(d) Recite a monologue.
4. Why is Artie called in by the zoo?
(a) They want to give him a promotion.
(b) All the animals are giving birth.
(c) The animals have gotten loose.
(d) They want to fire him.
5. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
2. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
3. In addition to herself, who does Bananas plead with Billy to help?
4. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
5. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)