|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
(b) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
(c) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
(d) He declares he is moving to California.
2. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) Holy water.
(b) Their rosaries.
(c) A bible.
3. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
(a) He makes Billy tea.
(b) He tells Bananas to dance.
(c) He sings one of his songs.
(d) He writes Billy a song.
4. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(d) The Little Nun.
5. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
(a) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
2. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
3. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
4. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
5. What does Artie desperately do in order to keep Bunny and Billy from leaving?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)