|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
(a) Falling action.
(c) Rising action.
2. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
(a) Throwing rice onto Artie and Bunny.
(b) Having Artie do everything for her.
(c) Pretending to be mentally disabled.
(d) Her dream about famous people laughing at her.
3. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Theatrical clothes.
(b) Ronnie's army fatigues.
(c) Outdated clothes.
(d) Bunny's clothes.
4. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
(a) The Little Nun.
5. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) A bible.
(b) Their rosaries.
(c) Holy water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
2. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
3. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
4. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
5. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)