|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
2. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
(a) Climactic action.
(b) Comedic relief.
3. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
(b) Long Island.
4. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
5. What is Artie's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
2. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
3. What does Bunny want Bananas to do if she were to move to the country in the guide books?
4. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
5. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Artie claim he gave up on Bananas and her sanity?
2. What does Bananas attempt to do in order to alienate Bunny from everyone?
3. What does Artie shout offstage for?
4. What does Bananas' story about being on the snowy rooftop foreshadow?
5. What dream does Artie tell Bananas about in Act I, Scene I?
6. How is the truth about what the color blue means revealed in Act I, Part II?
7. Why does Billy mistake Bananas for his late wife, Georgina, when he sees her?
8. Why does Artie angrily close the piano lid on top of Bananas' fingers?
9. Bananas asks Billy to stay with her in the apartment, but what does Billy suggest instead?
10. What is the condition Artie gives Bunny if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)