|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
2. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
(c) Comedic relief.
(d) Climactic action.
3. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
(a) The Pope's landing.
(b) Artie's getting a job in California.
(c) Their move to California.
(d) She will become a famous movie star.
4. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His fears.
(c) His love.
(d) His passions.
5. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(a) Steamed towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
2. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
3. What kind of character is Artie?
4. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
5. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Corrinna say to the audience when she arrives in Act II, Scene I, Part II?
2. Billy explains to Artie that it is better when he imagines Artie in the audience than for Artie to actually be there. Is this reasonable?
3. What is the condition Artie gives Bunny if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
4. How is the truth about what the color blue means revealed in Act I, Part II?
5. What dream does Artie tell Bananas about in Act I, Scene I?
6. What does Ronnie do with Artie's alarm clock?
7. Is Billy impressed by Ronnie's routine?
8. When does Artie claim he gave up on Bananas and her sanity?
9. What does Bananas' dream about wandering around the house and crying illustrate for the audience?
10. What does Artie shout offstage for?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)