|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) See the Pope.
(b) Move with them to California.
(c) Live by herself.
(d) Get shock treatments.
2. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
(a) Lack of love.
(b) Committing a crime.
(c) Becoming depressed.
(d) Losing grip on reality.
3. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
4. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His age.
(b) His low income.
(c) His anger.
(d) His depresion.
5. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
2. What will all of the characters do throughout the play that Artie does in the Prologue?
3. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
4. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
5. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom after praying, what does she say she is ready to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Bunny happy about the offer to go to Australia with Billy?
2. What does Bananas' story about being on the snowy rooftop foreshadow?
3. Why does Corrinna ask the nuns to pray for her?
4. What does the color blue function as in the Prologue?
5. What does Ronnie do with Artie's alarm clock?
6. How does Bunny get Billy to ask her to come to Australia with him?
7. What does Corrinna say to the audience when she arrives in Act II, Scene I, Part II?
8. Why does Bunny give Bananas guide books to Mexico?
9. Where is Ronnie at the opening of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
10. What does Ronnie believe about all of the people he has encountered in his life?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)