|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His pen.
(b) His keyboard.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His music.
2. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
(a) A dream he had.
(b) A club opening he played.
(c) The Prologue.
(d) The foreshadowed conclusion.
3. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
(a) The store.
(b) The car.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
4. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
5. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(a) Steamed towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
2. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
3. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
4. What does Bunny want Bananas to do if she were to move to the country in the guide books?
5. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Artie a sympathetic character?
2. What act does Ronnie's desire to use the bomb foreshadow?
3. What does Bananas attempt to do in order to alienate Bunny from everyone?
4. What does the color blue mean for the characters in the play?
5. Why does Corrinna ask the nuns to pray for her?
6. How does Corrinna die by the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
7. Why does Bunny give Bananas guide books to Mexico?
8. Why does Billy mistake Bananas for his late wife, Georgina, when he sees her?
9. How does Act I, Part II end?
10. What does the audience learn about in Act II, Scene I, Part I that links all of the characters together in the play?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)