Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
(c) Her shoes.
2. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
3. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His anger.
(b) His low income.
(c) His depresion.
(d) His age.
4. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(c) The audience.
5. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The poverty in America.
(c) The dissolution of marriages.
(d) The crime in Queens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
2. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
3. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
4. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
5. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ronnie explain to the audience that he did when Billy came over to the apartment?
2. What is Bunny doing when we first see her in Act I, Part I?
3. After Artie tells Bananas about a house he found on the East Coast that she can live in, what is Bananas scared of?
4. What does the color blue mean for the characters in the play?
5. What is noted in the Prologue that will happen with Artie's dreams?
6. What does Artie's casual cruelty toward Bananas signify?
7. What does "breaking the fourth wall" and speaking to the audience achieve?
8. What does Bunny tell the audience was the best part of the war movie Corrinna was in?
9. What does Bananas attempt to do in order to alienate Bunny from everyone?
10. What does Artie comment to the audience at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II regarding Bunny and Bananas?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)