|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie tell Billy about Corrinna's death?
(a) It was meant to be.
(b) It was quick and painless.
(c) It was on the news.
(d) It was horrific.
2. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
3. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Ronnie's army fatigues.
(b) Outdated clothes.
(c) Bunny's clothes.
(d) Theatrical clothes.
4. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
(a) A military friend.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The pope.
(d) His accountant.
5. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
(b) Land mines.
6. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Slaps him.
7. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
(a) Rising action.
(d) Falling action.
8. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
(a) Everyone will know him.
(b) Everyone will apologize.
(c) Everyone will die.
(d) Everyone will ask him to stay.
9. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) A book.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Artie's music.
10. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
(a) He wants to be seen.
(b) He wants his family dead.
(c) He wants to be loved.
(d) He wants to be rich.
11. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
(a) Not getting his music blessed.
(b) Asking her to cook him breakfast.
(c) Not letting her call Billy.
(d) Taking Bananas to see the Pope.
12. What does the audience learn about Bananas' name in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Billy named one of his characters after her.
(b) Artie gave it to her at the zoo.
(c) Billy gave her the nickname.
(d) Corrinna was preparing for a role as Bananas.
13. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He only wants peace and quiet.
(b) He hates children.
(c) He has already cast the part.
(d) He cannot cast someone he knows.
14. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
(a) A trip to Australia.
(b) A free dinner.
(c) Her new movie.
(d) The Pope's mass.
15. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
2. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
3. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
4. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
5. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)