|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
2. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
(b) Their faith.
(d) A friend.
3. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(b) Saying their rosaries.
(c) Trying to leave.
(d) Watching TV.
4. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
5. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
(a) The actors.
(b) The audience.
(c) The camera crew.
(d) The writers.
6. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
(a) They think he is weak.
(b) They think he is a trouble maker.
(c) They think he is mentally unstable.
(d) They think he is nothing.
7. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Frosty the Snowman.
(b) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
(c) White Christmas.
(d) Jingle Bells.
8. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) Artie's music.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) A book.
(d) Her purse.
9. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) His job at the zoo.
(b) Having to take care of Bananas.
(c) His obsession with songwriting.
(d) His affair with Bunny.
10. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
(a) Her new movie.
(b) A free dinner.
(c) A trip to Australia.
(d) The Pope's mass.
11. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
(b) Brillo pads.
12. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He hates children.
(b) He cannot cast someone he knows.
(c) He only wants peace and quiet.
(d) He has already cast the part.
13. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
14. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
(a) A meal prepared.
(b) Her suitcases.
(c) Ronnie's bomb.
(d) The police.
15. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
(a) The Pope's blessing.
(b) Artie's hard work.
(c) Being nice to Bananas.
(d) Her suggesting to call Billy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
2. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
3. Why is Artie called in by the zoo?
4. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
5. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)