|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) Get Bananas out of here.
(b) Make a movie with her.
(c) Take her and Artie to California.
(d) Eat with them.
2. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
(b) Land mines.
3. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
(b) Mrs. Arthur Shaughnessy.
(d) The Nuns.
4. In addition to herself, who does Bananas plead with Billy to help?
(c) The Little Nun.
5. What does Artie tell Billy about Corrinna's death?
(a) It was quick and painless.
(b) It was meant to be.
(c) It was horrific.
(d) It was on the news.
6. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(b) The Little Nun.
7. What does Artie do to Bananas at the end of the play when a blue spotlight shines on them?
(a) Strangles her.
(b) Writes her a song.
(c) Leaves her.
(d) Kisses her.
8. What is the state of Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(b) Blown up.
9. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
10. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Bunny's clothes.
(b) Theatrical clothes.
(c) Ronnie's army fatigues.
(d) Outdated clothes.
11. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
(a) Bunny and Bananas.
(c) Bunny and Artie.
12. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) Center Stage.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The closet.
13. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
(a) He tells Bananas to dance.
(b) He makes Billy tea.
(c) He writes Billy a song.
(d) He sings one of his songs.
14. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) White Christmas.
(b) Frosty the Snowman.
(c) Jingle Bells.
(d) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
15. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
(a) Everyone will ask him to stay.
(b) Everyone will apologize.
(c) Everyone will die.
(d) Everyone will know him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
2. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
3. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
4. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
5. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)