|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
(d) Land mines.
2. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
(d) The Little Nun.
3. Why is Billy in Artie's apartment, sobbing, at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(a) He has come to help Artie move.
(b) He has come to retrieve Corrinna's body.
(c) He has come to profess his love for Bunny.
(d) He has come to help Bananas.
4. What is the state of Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(d) Blown up.
5. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
(d) Oliver Twist.
6. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(a) His parents.
(b) The hospital.
7. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
(a) Bunny and Bananas.
(b) Bunny and Artie.
8. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
(b) Ronnie hates Billy.
(c) Ronnie will never change.
(d) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
9. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
(a) The Pope.
10. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
(a) He makes Billy tea.
(b) He sings one of his songs.
(c) He tells Bananas to dance.
(d) He writes Billy a song.
11. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
(c) The Little Nun.
12. What does Artie desperately do in order to keep Bunny and Billy from leaving?
(a) Talks about Corrinna.
(b) Sings his songs.
(c) Offers them money.
(d) Tells Bunny he loves her.
13. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A stage.
(c) A bomb.
14. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
15. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Saying their rosaries.
(b) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Trying to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
2. Why does Billy not want to return to California?
3. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
4. What does Artie find in Bananas' hand when he comes out of the bathroom in Act II, Scene II?
5. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)