|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Artie called in by the zoo?
(a) They want to fire him.
(b) All the animals are giving birth.
(c) They want to give him a promotion.
(d) The animals have gotten loose.
2. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(a) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
(c) Huckleberry Finn.
(d) Oliver Twist.
3. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) Holy water.
(b) Their rosaries.
(c) A bible.
4. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Slaps him.
5. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) A particular song.
(c) His rosary.
(d) His car keys.
6. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
(a) The mayor.
(b) His accountant.
(c) The pope.
(d) A military friend.
7. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
8. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
(a) Her suitcases.
(b) A meal prepared.
(c) Ronnie's bomb.
(d) The police.
9. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
10. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) Feeble minded.
(b) Talentless hack.
(c) Absolutely wretched.
(d) Mentally retarded.
11. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Ronnie's army fatigues.
(b) Bunny's clothes.
(c) Theatrical clothes.
(d) Outdated clothes.
12. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
(a) Send her moeny.
(b) Watch over her.
(c) Put her in a good home.
(d) Send her all of her clothes.
13. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A stage.
(d) A bomb.
14. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Our Father.
(b) Taste and See.
(c) Ave Maria.
(d) Hail Mary.
15. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
(a) His rifle.
(b) His choir robe.
(c) His army hat.
(d) The box with the bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
2. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
3. Why does Billy not want to return to California?
4. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
5. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)