|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Billy not want to return to California?
(a) He wants to bury Corrinna.
(b) He has no money.
(c) He cannot make movies anymore.
(d) California reminds him of Corrinna.
2. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
(d) The Little Nun.
3. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy is broke.
(b) Billy hates Artie.
(c) Billy is going to Australia with her.
(d) Billy claims to not know Artie.
4. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Saying their rosaries.
(d) Trying to leave.
5. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
6. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
7. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) The end of family.
(b) Destruction of hope.
(c) Mental instability.
8. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
(b) Their faith.
(d) A friend.
9. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
10. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
(a) Throwing rice onto Artie and Bunny.
(b) Having Artie do everything for her.
(c) Her dream about famous people laughing at her.
(d) Pretending to be mentally disabled.
11. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He has already cast the part.
(b) He cannot cast someone he knows.
(c) He hates children.
(d) He only wants peace and quiet.
12. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
(a) He wants to be loved.
(b) He wants to be noticed.
(c) He wants to be rich.
(d) He wants to be taken care of.
13. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) Mentally retarded.
(b) Talentless hack.
(c) Feeble minded.
(d) Absolutely wretched.
14. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) Take her and Artie to California.
(b) Get Bananas out of here.
(c) Eat with them.
(d) Make a movie with her.
15. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
(a) He will blow up the apartment.
(b) He has diffused the bomb.
(c) He will blow up the Pope.
(d) The nuns have converted him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
2. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
3. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
4. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
5. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)