|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
2. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
(b) The Pope.
3. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
(b) Ronnie hates Billy.
(c) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
(d) Ronnie will never change.
4. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
(a) He wants to be rich.
(b) He wants to be taken care of.
(c) He wants to be noticed.
(d) He wants to be loved.
5. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
(a) He makes Billy tea.
(b) He tells Bananas to dance.
(c) He writes Billy a song.
(d) He sings one of his songs.
6. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her dream about famous people laughing at her.
(b) Pretending to be mentally disabled.
(c) Having Artie do everything for her.
(d) Throwing rice onto Artie and Bunny.
7. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
(a) The audience.
(b) The camera crew.
(c) The writers.
(d) The actors.
8. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
(a) His accountant.
(b) The pope.
(c) A military friend.
(d) The mayor.
9. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He has had them since he was a child.
(b) He bought them on the streets.
(c) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(d) He stole them from the army.
10. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
(d) Brillo pads.
11. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She does not know Billy.
(b) She is deaf.
(c) She has agoraphobia.
(d) She is not an actress.
12. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
(a) Bunny's rosary.
(c) Artie's music.
(d) Corrinna's hearing aid.
13. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Saying their rosaries.
(d) Trying to leave.
14. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
(b) A bomb.
(c) A stage.
(d) An orchard.
15. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) The closet.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Center Stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
2. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
3. Who does Bananas remind Billy of in the clothes she is wearing?
4. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
5. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)