|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
2. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She is deaf.
(b) She does not know Billy.
(c) She is not an actress.
(d) She has agoraphobia.
3. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
(b) He declares he is moving to California.
(c) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
(d) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
4. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
5. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A stage.
(d) A bomb.
6. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
(a) Throws out his costume.
(b) Breaks a mirror.
(c) Punches Billy.
(d) Retreats into his room.
7. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
(a) Artie's music.
(b) Bunny's rosary.
(d) Corrinna's hearing aid.
8. Why is Artie called in by the zoo?
(a) All the animals are giving birth.
(b) They want to give him a promotion.
(c) They want to fire him.
(d) The animals have gotten loose.
9. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears Artie's car.
(b) He hears a key in the door.
(c) He hears the Pope approaching.
(d) He hears Bunny's chattering.
10. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) The MP.
(c) The Man in White.
11. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) Her hearing aid.
(b) Artie's music.
(c) Her purse.
(d) A book.
12. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
(a) Artie and Bunny's relationship.
(b) Violence to come.
(c) His reunion with his parents.
(d) Bananas' illness.
13. What does Artie do to Bananas at the end of the play when a blue spotlight shines on them?
(a) Leaves her.
(b) Writes her a song.
(c) Strangles her.
(d) Kisses her.
14. In addition to herself, who does Bananas plead with Billy to help?
(a) The Little Nun.
15. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
(a) Everyone will die.
(b) Everyone will ask him to stay.
(c) Everyone will apologize.
(d) Everyone will know him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
2. What does Artie tell Billy about Corrinna's death?
3. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
4. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
5. What is taking place at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)