|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Billy in Artie's apartment, sobbing, at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(a) He has come to retrieve Corrinna's body.
(b) He has come to help Bananas.
(c) He has come to help Artie move.
(d) He has come to profess his love for Bunny.
2. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(a) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
(c) Huckleberry Finn.
(d) Oliver Twist.
3. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
(a) A friend.
(b) Their faith.
4. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) The Man in White.
(c) The MP.
5. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He bought them on the streets.
(b) He stole them from the army.
(c) He has had them since he was a child.
(d) He has sentimental attachment to them.
6. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
7. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
8. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
(a) He makes Billy tea.
(b) He tells Bananas to dance.
(c) He sings one of his songs.
(d) He writes Billy a song.
9. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) Bananas is being troublesome.
(b) She cannot hear the Pope.
(c) Water is leaking through her ceiling.
(d) That they have not left for California yet.
10. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) His job at the zoo.
(b) His affair with Bunny.
(c) His obsession with songwriting.
(d) Having to take care of Bananas.
11. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
(a) Artie's music.
(b) Bunny's rosary.
(d) Corrinna's hearing aid.
12. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
13. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
(b) The Little Nun.
(c) The MP.
14. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
(a) He wants his family dead.
(b) He wants to be seen.
(c) He wants to be rich.
(d) He wants to be loved.
15. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
(d) The Little Nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
2. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
3. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
4. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
5. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)