|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
(a) Violence to come.
(b) His reunion with his parents.
(c) Artie and Bunny's relationship.
(d) Bananas' illness.
2. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
(a) Slaps him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Yells at him.
3. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
(a) Everyone will know him.
(b) Everyone will die.
(c) Everyone will ask him to stay.
(d) Everyone will apologize.
4. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
5. What does Artie desperately do in order to keep Bunny and Billy from leaving?
(a) Offers them money.
(b) Tells Bunny he loves her.
(c) Sings his songs.
(d) Talks about Corrinna.
6. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
7. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
(b) The Little Nun.
8. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) Oliver Twist.
(c) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
9. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
(a) The Pope.
10. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
(a) The actors.
(b) The camera crew.
(c) The audience.
(d) The writers.
11. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(b) The hospital.
(c) His parents.
12. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
(a) The Little Nun.
(d) The MP.
13. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
(b) An orchard.
(c) A stage.
(d) A bomb.
14. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
(a) The police.
(b) Her suitcases.
(c) A meal prepared.
(d) Ronnie's bomb.
15. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) His obsession with songwriting.
(b) His affair with Bunny.
(c) His job at the zoo.
(d) Having to take care of Bananas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
2. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
3. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
4. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
5. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)