|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Mental instability.
(b) The end of family.
(c) Destruction of hope.
2. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He has had them since he was a child.
(b) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(c) He bought them on the streets.
(d) He stole them from the army.
3. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
(a) His Christening outfit.
(b) Choir boy robes.
(c) A Halloween costume.
(d) A G.I. Joe.
4. For what does Corrinna ask the nuns to bless her when they emerge from Ronnie's room?
(a) Her ear operation.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) Her movie career.
(d) Her love life.
5. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
(b) The Little Nun.
6. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) Holy water.
(b) Their rosaries.
(c) A bible.
7. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
(a) He will blow up the apartment.
(b) The nuns have converted him.
(c) He will blow up the Pope.
(d) He has diffused the bomb.
8. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie hates Billy.
(b) Ronnie will never change.
(c) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
(d) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
9. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(b) The MP.
(d) The Man in White.
10. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
(a) Throws it into the crowd.
(b) Puts it on.
(c) Tears it apart.
(d) Burns it.
11. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
(a) A clock.
(b) The TV.
(c) The oven.
(d) The door.
12. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
13. What does Artie tell Billy about Corrinna's death?
(a) It was quick and painless.
(b) It was horrific.
(c) It was meant to be.
(d) It was on the news.
14. After Bunny has Artie sing one of his best songs for Billy, what does Billy ask Bunny?
(a) To go with him to Paris.
(b) To go with him to Prague.
(c) To go with him to Fiji.
(d) To go with him to Australia.
15. What is the state of Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(b) Blown up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
2. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
3. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
4. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
5. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)