|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
(a) Everyone will die.
(b) Everyone will know him.
(c) Everyone will apologize.
(d) Everyone will ask him to stay.
2. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
3. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie will never change.
(b) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
(c) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
(d) Ronnie hates Billy.
4. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) His obsession with songwriting.
(b) His job at the zoo.
(c) Having to take care of Bananas.
(d) His affair with Bunny.
5. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
(b) He declares he is moving to California.
(c) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
(d) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
6. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
(a) Send her all of her clothes.
(b) Watch over her.
(c) Send her moeny.
(d) Put her in a good home.
7. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
(d) Brillo pads.
8. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
(a) Support him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Laugh at him.
9. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) Artie's music.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) Her purse.
(d) A book.
10. Who does Bananas remind Billy of in the clothes she is wearing?
(a) An angel.
(b) Billy's wife.
(d) An actress he worked with.
11. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
(b) Mrs. Arthur Shaughnessy.
(c) The Nuns.
12. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy claims to not know Artie.
(b) Billy hates Artie.
(c) Billy is broke.
(d) Billy is going to Australia with her.
13. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
(b) An orchard.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A stage.
14. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
15. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
(a) The Pope's mass.
(b) Her new movie.
(c) A free dinner.
(d) A trip to Australia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
2. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
3. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
4. What does Artie find in Bananas' hand when he comes out of the bathroom in Act II, Scene II?
5. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)