|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bunny has Artie sing one of his best songs for Billy, what does Billy ask Bunny?
(a) To go with him to Fiji.
(b) To go with him to Paris.
(c) To go with him to Prague.
(d) To go with him to Australia.
2. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) His obsession with songwriting.
(b) Having to take care of Bananas.
(c) His affair with Bunny.
(d) His job at the zoo.
3. Why does Billy not want to return to California?
(a) He wants to bury Corrinna.
(b) He has no money.
(c) He cannot make movies anymore.
(d) California reminds him of Corrinna.
4. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
(a) Sings, dances and acts.
(b) Asks Billy to take him back to California.
(c) Gives Billy money from his paper route.
(d) Begs Billy to cast him.
5. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Hail Mary.
(b) Taste and See.
(c) Our Father.
(d) Ave Maria.
6. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(b) The Little Nun.
7. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He cannot cast someone he knows.
(b) He hates children.
(c) He only wants peace and quiet.
(d) He has already cast the part.
8. In addition to herself, who does Bananas plead with Billy to help?
(a) The Little Nun.
9. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
(a) A clock.
(b) The oven.
(c) The TV.
(d) The door.
10. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
(b) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
(c) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
(d) He declares he is moving to California.
11. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) Absolutely wretched.
(b) Talentless hack.
(c) Feeble minded.
(d) Mentally retarded.
12. What does Artie desperately do in order to keep Bunny and Billy from leaving?
(a) Sings his songs.
(b) Tells Bunny he loves her.
(c) Offers them money.
(d) Talks about Corrinna.
13. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
(a) Not letting her call Billy.
(b) Asking her to cook him breakfast.
(c) Taking Bananas to see the Pope.
(d) Not getting his music blessed.
14. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
(a) His rifle.
(b) The box with the bomb.
(c) His choir robe.
(d) His army hat.
15. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
(b) Mrs. Arthur Shaughnessy.
(d) The Nuns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
2. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
3. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
4. What does the audience learn about Bananas' name in Act II, Scene II?
5. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)