|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her desire to have a rich husband.
(b) Her desire to become famous.
(c) Her desire to steal someone else's husband.
(d) Her desire to be blessed by the Pope.
2. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
(a) His rifle.
(b) His choir robe.
(c) The box with the bomb.
(d) His army hat.
3. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) A book.
(b) Artie's music.
(c) Her hearing aid.
(d) Her purse.
4. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Hugs him.
5. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
(a) Their faith.
(d) A friend.
6. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
(a) Taking Bananas to see the Pope.
(b) Not getting his music blessed.
(c) Asking her to cook him breakfast.
(d) Not letting her call Billy.
7. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
(a) He wants to be taken care of.
(b) He wants to be rich.
(c) He wants to be noticed.
(d) He wants to be loved.
8. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
(b) Mrs. Arthur Shaughnessy.
(c) The Nuns.
9. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) Oliver Twist.
(d) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
10. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
11. Why is Artie called in by the zoo?
(a) All the animals are giving birth.
(b) They want to give him a promotion.
(c) The animals have gotten loose.
(d) They want to fire him.
12. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(c) The Little Nun.
13. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears Artie's car.
(b) He hears a key in the door.
(c) He hears the Pope approaching.
(d) He hears Bunny's chattering.
14. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) His job at the zoo.
(b) His affair with Bunny.
(c) Having to take care of Bananas.
(d) His obsession with songwriting.
15. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
2. In addition to herself, who does Bananas plead with Billy to help?
3. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
4. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
5. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)