|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
(a) He wants to be loved.
(b) He wants his family dead.
(c) He wants to be seen.
(d) He wants to be rich.
2. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
3. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
4. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Jingle Bells.
(b) Frosty the Snowman.
(c) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
(d) White Christmas.
5. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
(a) Not letting her call Billy.
(b) Taking Bananas to see the Pope.
(c) Asking her to cook him breakfast.
(d) Not getting his music blessed.
6. Why is Artie called in by the zoo?
(a) They want to give him a promotion.
(b) They want to fire him.
(c) All the animals are giving birth.
(d) The animals have gotten loose.
7. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Taste and See.
(b) Our Father.
(c) Ave Maria.
(d) Hail Mary.
8. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) She cannot hear the Pope.
(b) Bananas is being troublesome.
(c) That they have not left for California yet.
(d) Water is leaking through her ceiling.
9. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) Oliver Twist.
(c) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
10. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
(a) Recite a monologue.
(c) Play his piano.
11. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) Mentally retarded.
(b) Talentless hack.
(c) Absolutely wretched.
(d) Feeble minded.
12. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
13. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Mental instability.
(b) The end of family.
(c) Destruction of hope.
14. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) The Man in White.
(c) The MP.
15. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
(a) Everyone will die.
(b) Everyone will apologize.
(c) Everyone will know him.
(d) Everyone will ask him to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
2. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
3. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
4. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
5. What does Artie find in Bananas' hand when he comes out of the bathroom in Act II, Scene II?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)