Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
(a) The Little Nun.
(b) The MP.
2. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
(a) The oven.
(b) The TV.
(c) The door.
(d) A clock.
3. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy claims to not know Artie.
(b) Billy is going to Australia with her.
(c) Billy hates Artie.
(d) Billy is broke.
4. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) Center Stage.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The closet.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
(d) The Little Nun.
6. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) Water is leaking through her ceiling.
(b) She cannot hear the Pope.
(c) Bananas is being troublesome.
(d) That they have not left for California yet.
7. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(a) His parents.
(d) The hospital.
8. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) His job at the zoo.
(b) His obsession with songwriting.
(c) His affair with Bunny.
(d) Having to take care of Bananas.
9. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Slaps him.
10. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
(a) Ronnie is home.
(b) The nuns a referring to the TV.
(c) The nuns are also mentally unstable.
(d) The Pope has died.
11. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
(a) Not getting his music blessed.
(b) Taking Bananas to see the Pope.
(c) Asking her to cook him breakfast.
(d) Not letting her call Billy.
12. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
(a) Leave him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Support him.
(d) Laugh at him.
13. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He bought them on the streets.
(b) He has had them since he was a child.
(c) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(d) He stole them from the army.
14. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) A book.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Artie's music.
15. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He hates children.
(b) He has already cast the part.
(c) He only wants peace and quiet.
(d) He cannot cast someone he knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
2. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
3. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
4. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
5. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)