|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
2. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
3. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
(b) The MP.
(c) The Little Nun.
4. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Theatrical clothes.
(b) Bunny's clothes.
(c) Outdated clothes.
(d) Ronnie's army fatigues.
5. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
(a) Brillo pads.
6. In addition to herself, who does Bananas plead with Billy to help?
(a) The Little Nun.
7. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
(a) Play his piano.
(c) Recite a monologue.
8. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
(a) Rising action.
(b) Falling action.
9. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(a) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) Huckleberry Finn.
10. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
11. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) Talentless hack.
(b) Absolutely wretched.
(c) Mentally retarded.
(d) Feeble minded.
12. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(b) He stole them from the army.
(c) He bought them on the streets.
(d) He has had them since he was a child.
13. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
14. What does Artie desperately do in order to keep Bunny and Billy from leaving?
(a) Sings his songs.
(b) Offers them money.
(c) Talks about Corrinna.
(d) Tells Bunny he loves her.
15. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
(a) Asking her to cook him breakfast.
(b) Taking Bananas to see the Pope.
(c) Not getting his music blessed.
(d) Not letting her call Billy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
2. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
3. Why is Billy in Artie's apartment, sobbing, at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
4. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
5. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)