|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bunny has Artie sing one of his best songs for Billy, what does Billy ask Bunny?
(a) To go with him to Paris.
(b) To go with him to Prague.
(c) To go with him to Australia.
(d) To go with him to Fiji.
2. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
(a) A horror movie.
(b) A war movie.
(c) A thriller.
(d) A romantic comedy.
3. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
(a) Having Artie do everything for her.
(b) Pretending to be mentally disabled.
(c) Her dream about famous people laughing at her.
(d) Throwing rice onto Artie and Bunny.
4. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(b) His rosary.
(c) A particular song.
(d) His car keys.
5. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) Her hearing aid.
(b) A book.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Artie's music.
6. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
7. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
(a) Leave him.
(b) Laugh at him.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Support him.
8. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) Having to take care of Bananas.
(b) His affair with Bunny.
(c) His obsession with songwriting.
(d) His job at the zoo.
9. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) The closet.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Center Stage.
10. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
(a) A trip to Australia.
(b) The Pope's mass.
(c) Her new movie.
(d) A free dinner.
11. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
12. Why is Artie called in by the zoo?
(a) The animals have gotten loose.
(b) They want to fire him.
(c) All the animals are giving birth.
(d) They want to give him a promotion.
13. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
14. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
(d) The Little Nun.
15. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He has had them since he was a child.
(b) He bought them on the streets.
(c) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(d) He stole them from the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
2. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
3. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
4. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
5. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)