|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
(d) Brillo pads.
2. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(a) His parents.
(d) The hospital.
3. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
4. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
(a) The writers.
(b) The camera crew.
(c) The audience.
(d) The actors.
5. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
(a) They think he is nothing.
(b) They think he is weak.
(c) They think he is a trouble maker.
(d) They think he is mentally unstable.
6. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
7. Why does Billy not want to return to California?
(a) He has no money.
(b) California reminds him of Corrinna.
(c) He wants to bury Corrinna.
(d) He cannot make movies anymore.
8. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
(b) The Little Nun.
(d) The MP.
9. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
10. What is taking place at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(a) The Pope's sermon.
(b) Ronnie's incarceration.
(c) Corrinna's funeral.
(d) Artie's big move.
11. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
(a) The pope.
(b) His accountant.
(c) The mayor.
(d) A military friend.
12. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) The end of family.
(b) Destruction of hope.
(d) Mental instability.
13. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) The bomb.
(b) A vacuum.
(c) Artie's music.
(d) The TV.
14. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Our Father.
(b) Hail Mary.
(c) Ave Maria.
(d) Taste and See.
15. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) Having to take care of Bananas.
(b) His affair with Bunny.
(c) His job at the zoo.
(d) His obsession with songwriting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
2. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
3. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
4. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
5. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)