|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Billy in Artie's apartment, sobbing, at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(a) He has come to help Bananas.
(b) He has come to profess his love for Bunny.
(c) He has come to retrieve Corrinna's body.
(d) He has come to help Artie move.
2. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
(c) A friend.
(d) Their faith.
3. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Outdated clothes.
(b) Bunny's clothes.
(c) Theatrical clothes.
(d) Ronnie's army fatigues.
4. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) Holy water.
(c) A bible.
(d) Their rosaries.
5. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
(a) The audience.
(b) The actors.
(c) The writers.
(d) The camera crew.
6. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) That they have not left for California yet.
(b) Bananas is being troublesome.
(c) Water is leaking through her ceiling.
(d) She cannot hear the Pope.
7. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
8. What does Artie do to Bananas at the end of the play when a blue spotlight shines on them?
(a) Strangles her.
(b) Leaves her.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Writes her a song.
9. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie will never change.
(b) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
(c) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
(d) Ronnie hates Billy.
10. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(b) The Little Nun.
11. For what does Corrinna ask the nuns to bless her when they emerge from Ronnie's room?
(a) Her movie career.
(b) Her love life.
(c) Her hearing aid.
(d) Her ear operation.
12. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She is not an actress.
(b) She has agoraphobia.
(c) She is deaf.
(d) She does not know Billy.
13. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He bought them on the streets.
(b) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(c) He has had them since he was a child.
(d) He stole them from the army.
14. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
(a) The Pope.
15. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
(a) His Christening outfit.
(b) Choir boy robes.
(c) A G.I. Joe.
(d) A Halloween costume.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
2. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
3. What does Artie find in Bananas' hand when he comes out of the bathroom in Act II, Scene II?
4. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
5. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)