|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She is deaf.
(b) She has agoraphobia.
(c) She does not know Billy.
(d) She is not an actress.
2. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
3. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) White Christmas.
(b) Jingle Bells.
(c) Frosty the Snowman.
(d) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
4. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
(a) Put her in a good home.
(b) Watch over her.
(c) Send her all of her clothes.
(d) Send her moeny.
5. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
6. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
7. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
(a) Not getting his music blessed.
(b) Asking her to cook him breakfast.
(c) Taking Bananas to see the Pope.
(d) Not letting her call Billy.
8. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie will never change.
(b) Ronnie hates Billy.
(c) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
(d) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
9. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Support him.
(d) Laugh at him.
10. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
(b) Bunny's rosary.
(c) Corrinna's hearing aid.
(d) Artie's music.
11. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) Bananas is being troublesome.
(b) Water is leaking through her ceiling.
(c) That they have not left for California yet.
(d) She cannot hear the Pope.
12. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
(a) He wants to leave his parents forever.
(b) He wants to make Artie proud.
(c) He wants the money for Bananas' medicine.
(d) He thinks he is the perfect boy.
13. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) A bible.
(c) Holy water.
(d) Their rosaries.
14. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) Artie's music.
(b) A vacuum.
(c) The TV.
(d) The bomb.
15. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her desire to have a rich husband.
(b) Her desire to steal someone else's husband.
(c) Her desire to become famous.
(d) Her desire to be blessed by the Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
2. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
3. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
4. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
5. Why does Billy not want to return to California?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)