|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
(a) The police.
(b) Her suitcases.
(c) Ronnie's bomb.
(d) A meal prepared.
2. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
(a) The Little Nun.
(c) The MP.
3. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
4. What does Artie desperately do in order to keep Bunny and Billy from leaving?
(a) Tells Bunny he loves her.
(b) Sings his songs.
(c) Talks about Corrinna.
(d) Offers them money.
5. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(b) A bible.
(c) Their rosaries.
(d) Holy water.
6. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
(a) A Halloween costume.
(b) His Christening outfit.
(c) Choir boy robes.
(d) A G.I. Joe.
7. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
(b) The Nuns.
(c) Mrs. Arthur Shaughnessy.
8. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy claims to not know Artie.
(b) Billy is broke.
(c) Billy hates Artie.
(d) Billy is going to Australia with her.
9. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) His rosary.
(b) His car keys.
(c) A particular song.
10. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
(a) Recite a monologue.
(c) Play his piano.
11. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
(a) Falling action.
(c) Rising action.
12. What does Artie tell Billy about Corrinna's death?
(a) It was quick and painless.
(b) It was horrific.
(c) It was on the news.
(d) It was meant to be.
13. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) His obsession with songwriting.
(b) His affair with Bunny.
(c) Having to take care of Bananas.
(d) His job at the zoo.
14. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
15. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
(a) He wants to be noticed.
(b) He wants to be taken care of.
(c) He wants to be rich.
(d) He wants to be loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
2. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
3. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
4. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
5. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)