|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
2. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) The end of family.
(c) Mental instability.
(d) Destruction of hope.
3. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) Her purse.
(b) A book.
(c) Her hearing aid.
(d) Artie's music.
4. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) The TV.
(b) The bomb.
(c) A vacuum.
(d) Artie's music.
5. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
(a) The audience.
(b) The camera crew.
(c) The actors.
(d) The writers.
6. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) Absolutely wretched.
(b) Feeble minded.
(c) Talentless hack.
(d) Mentally retarded.
7. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
8. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Ave Maria.
(b) Taste and See.
(c) Our Father.
(d) Hail Mary.
9. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
(a) Put her in a good home.
(b) Watch over her.
(c) Send her all of her clothes.
(d) Send her moeny.
10. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
(a) Asks Billy to take him back to California.
(b) Sings, dances and acts.
(c) Begs Billy to cast him.
(d) Gives Billy money from his paper route.
11. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her desire to steal someone else's husband.
(b) Her desire to have a rich husband.
(c) Her desire to become famous.
(d) Her desire to be blessed by the Pope.
12. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
(a) Rising action.
(c) Falling action.
13. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
(a) The Little Nun.
14. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
(a) He thinks he is the perfect boy.
(b) He wants to leave his parents forever.
(c) He wants the money for Bananas' medicine.
(d) He wants to make Artie proud.
15. What does Artie find in Bananas' hand when he comes out of the bathroom in Act II, Scene II?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A pipe.
(c) The toilet seat.
(d) The tap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
2. Why is Artie called in by the zoo?
3. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
4. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
5. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)