|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(b) Holy water.
(c) A bible.
(d) Their rosaries.
2. What is the state of Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(a) Blown up.
3. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
(a) A stage.
(b) A bomb.
(d) An orchard.
4. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
(a) The mayor.
(b) His accountant.
(c) The pope.
(d) A military friend.
5. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
6. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(b) Huckleberry Finn.
(c) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
(d) Oliver Twist.
7. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(b) His parents.
(c) The hospital.
8. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
(c) Rising action.
(d) Falling action.
9. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He only wants peace and quiet.
(b) He has already cast the part.
(c) He cannot cast someone he knows.
(d) He hates children.
10. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy claims to not know Artie.
(b) Billy is going to Australia with her.
(c) Billy hates Artie.
(d) Billy is broke.
11. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
(a) He wants to be rich.
(b) He wants to be noticed.
(c) He wants to be loved.
(d) He wants to be taken care of.
12. What does Artie desperately do in order to keep Bunny and Billy from leaving?
(a) Offers them money.
(b) Talks about Corrinna.
(c) Sings his songs.
(d) Tells Bunny he loves her.
13. Who does Bananas remind Billy of in the clothes she is wearing?
(a) Billy's wife.
(b) An angel.
(c) An actress he worked with.
14. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
(a) Put her in a good home.
(b) Send her moeny.
(c) Send her all of her clothes.
(d) Watch over her.
15. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
2. What does Artie tell Billy about Corrinna's death?
3. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
4. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
5. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)