|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) A book.
(d) Artie's music.
2. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
(a) A horror movie.
(b) A romantic comedy.
(c) A thriller.
(d) A war movie.
3. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
(a) The Pope's blessing.
(b) Her suggesting to call Billy.
(c) Artie's hard work.
(d) Being nice to Bananas.
4. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
(a) A military friend.
(b) The mayor.
(c) His accountant.
(d) The pope.
5. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Theatrical clothes.
(b) Outdated clothes.
(c) Bunny's clothes.
(d) Ronnie's army fatigues.
6. What does Artie find in Bananas' hand when he comes out of the bathroom in Act II, Scene II?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A wrench.
(c) The toilet seat.
(d) The tap.
7. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
(a) Rising action.
(b) Falling action.
8. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
(d) Land mines.
9. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
(b) Recite a monologue.
(d) Play his piano.
10. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
(a) The nuns are also mentally unstable.
(b) Ronnie is home.
(c) The Pope has died.
(d) The nuns a referring to the TV.
11. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She does not know Billy.
(b) She has agoraphobia.
(c) She is not an actress.
(d) She is deaf.
12. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
(a) His rifle.
(b) The box with the bomb.
(c) His choir robe.
(d) His army hat.
13. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
(a) He wants to make Artie proud.
(b) He wants the money for Bananas' medicine.
(c) He wants to leave his parents forever.
(d) He thinks he is the perfect boy.
14. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
(a) The Pope's mass.
(b) Her new movie.
(c) A free dinner.
(d) A trip to Australia.
15. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
(a) The police.
(b) Her suitcases.
(c) Ronnie's bomb.
(d) A meal prepared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
2. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
3. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
4. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
5. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)