|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) A bible.
(b) Holy water.
(c) Their rosaries.
2. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
(b) He declares he is moving to California.
(c) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
(d) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
3. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
(a) A meal prepared.
(b) The police.
(c) Ronnie's bomb.
(d) Her suitcases.
4. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears a key in the door.
(b) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(c) He hears the Pope approaching.
(d) He hears Artie's car.
5. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
6. Who is the hot water in the bathroom intended to burn?
7. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
(a) Send her all of her clothes.
(b) Put her in a good home.
(c) Send her moeny.
(d) Watch over her.
8. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
(a) Gives Billy money from his paper route.
(b) Sings, dances and acts.
(c) Begs Billy to cast him.
(d) Asks Billy to take him back to California.
9. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
(d) The Pope.
10. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy claims to not know Artie.
(b) Billy is broke.
(c) Billy is going to Australia with her.
(d) Billy hates Artie.
11. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
(a) The box with the bomb.
(b) His army hat.
(c) His choir robe.
(d) His rifle.
12. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
(a) They think he is weak.
(b) They think he is mentally unstable.
(c) They think he is a trouble maker.
(d) They think he is nothing.
13. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) Center Stage.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The closet.
14. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(b) A particular song.
(c) His rosary.
(d) His car keys.
15. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
(a) He wants his family dead.
(b) He wants to be rich.
(c) He wants to be loved.
(d) He wants to be seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
2. For what does Corrinna ask the nuns to bless her when they emerge from Ronnie's room?
3. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
4. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)