|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie find in Bananas' hand when he comes out of the bathroom in Act II, Scene II?
(a) A pipe.
(b) The toilet seat.
(c) A wrench.
(d) The tap.
2. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
(a) The mayor.
(b) His accountant.
(c) The pope.
(d) A military friend.
3. After Bunny has Artie sing one of his best songs for Billy, what does Billy ask Bunny?
(a) To go with him to Fiji.
(b) To go with him to Prague.
(c) To go with him to Paris.
(d) To go with him to Australia.
4. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
(b) Girl scouts.
(d) Stuffed animals.
5. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) The bomb.
(b) Artie's music.
(c) The TV.
(d) A vacuum.
6. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
7. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
(a) He wants to be seen.
(b) He wants his family dead.
(c) He wants to be loved.
(d) He wants to be rich.
8. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
(b) The Little Nun.
9. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
10. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(a) Oliver Twist.
(c) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
(d) Huckleberry Finn.
11. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) A particular song.
(c) His rosary.
(d) His car keys.
12. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
13. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
(b) He declares he is moving to California.
(c) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
(d) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
14. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(b) The MP.
(c) The Man in White.
15. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy hates Artie.
(b) Billy is broke.
(c) Billy is going to Australia with her.
(d) Billy claims to not know Artie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to herself, who does Bananas plead with Billy to help?
2. Why does Billy not want to return to California?
3. What does Artie tell Billy about Corrinna's death?
4. What does Artie do to Bananas at the end of the play when a blue spotlight shines on them?
5. For what does Corrinna ask the nuns to bless her when they emerge from Ronnie's room?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)