|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
(a) The nuns are also mentally unstable.
(b) The nuns a referring to the TV.
(c) The Pope has died.
(d) Ronnie is home.
2. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears a key in the door.
(b) He hears the Pope approaching.
(c) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(d) He hears Artie's car.
3. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
(a) Tears it apart.
(b) Puts it on.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Throws it into the crowd.
4. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He only wants peace and quiet.
(b) He cannot cast someone he knows.
(c) He has already cast the part.
(d) He hates children.
5. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(c) Saying their rosaries.
(d) Trying to leave.
6. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(b) The Little Nun.
7. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
(a) He wants to be taken care of.
(b) He wants to be rich.
(c) He wants to be noticed.
(d) He wants to be loved.
8. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
9. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
(a) The camera crew.
(b) The writers.
(c) The actors.
(d) The audience.
10. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
(a) The TV.
(b) A clock.
(c) The door.
(d) The oven.
11. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) Artie's music.
(d) A book.
12. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) Make a movie with her.
(b) Get Bananas out of here.
(c) Eat with them.
(d) Take her and Artie to California.
13. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
(b) The Little Nun.
14. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
(a) A friend.
(d) Their faith.
15. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Ave Maria.
(b) Our Father.
(c) Hail Mary.
(d) Taste and See.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
2. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
3. In addition to herself, who does Bananas plead with Billy to help?
4. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
5. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)