1. When does the play begin?
As the audience is finding their seats.
2. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
3. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
Playing the piano.
4. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
5. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
A blue light.
6. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
It was promised.
This section contains 4,779 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)