Short Answer Key
1. When does the play begin?
As the audience is finding their seats.
2. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
3. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
Playing the piano.
4. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
5. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
A blue light.
6. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
It was promised.
7. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
Music and bows.
8. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
To introduce Artie.
9. What does the Prologue in The...
This section contains 2,956 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)