|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being unstable.
(b) As being imprisoned.
(c) As being sad.
(d) As being angry.
2. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His money.
(c) His desire.
(d) His love.
3. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His depresion.
(b) His low income.
(c) His age.
(d) His anger.
4. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
(a) Leave his town.
(b) Find his love.
(c) Turn his fantasies into reality.
(d) Kill his enemy.
5. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
(b) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
2. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
3. Who does Bananas remind Billy of in the clothes she is wearing?
4. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
5. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)