|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bunny has Artie sing one of his best songs for Billy, what does Billy ask Bunny?
(a) To go with him to Australia.
(b) To go with him to Paris.
(c) To go with him to Prague.
(d) To go with him to Fiji.
2. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) Support him.
(c) Laugh at him.
(d) Leave him.
3. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
(a) A Halloween costume.
(b) A G.I. Joe.
(c) His Christening outfit.
(d) Choir boy robes.
4. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
(a) She will go into depression.
(b) People will laugh at her.
(c) She will be all alone.
(d) She will return to normal.
5. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
2. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
3. Why is Billy in Artie's apartment, sobbing, at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
4. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
5. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)