|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
(a) Reconnect with relatives.
(b) Write a letter to the Pope.
(c) Move out on her own.
(d) Kiss the Pope's hem on TV.
2. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
(a) Billy is a record label executive.
(b) Billy is an accomplished director.
(c) Billy knows a lot of recording artists.
(d) Billy is a talent agent.
3. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
(a) The bars on the windows.
(b) Locks on the cabinets.
(c) The knives from the high shelves.
(d) Posters of great songwriters.
4. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
(c) Bunny and Artie.
(d) Bunny and Bananas.
5. After Bunny has Artie sing one of his best songs for Billy, what does Billy ask Bunny?
(a) To go with him to Australia.
(b) To go with him to Prague.
(c) To go with him to Fiji.
(d) To go with him to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
2. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
3. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
4. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
5. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)