|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taking place at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(a) Artie's big move.
(b) Ronnie's incarceration.
(c) The Pope's sermon.
(d) Corrinna's funeral.
2. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Mental instability.
(c) The end of family.
(d) Destruction of hope.
3. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His longing for company.
(b) His delusions.
(c) His guilt over doing wrong.
(d) His deep depression.
4. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
(a) A chemical inbalance in her brain.
(b) The way her life turned out.
(c) The lack of love Artie shows her.
(d) Her simpleness.
5. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Taste and See.
(b) Ave Maria.
(c) Our Father.
(d) Hail Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
2. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
3. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
4. Who does Bananas remind Billy of in the clothes she is wearing?
5. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)