|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
(a) He is a man on the edge.
(b) The intolerance toward mental illness.
(c) He is in opposition to the war.
(d) The increase of domestic violence.
2. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a director.
(b) He is a songwriter.
(c) He is a talent scout.
(d) He is a dancer.
3. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Priest's robe.
(b) Police uniform.
(c) Doctor's coat.
(d) Army fatigues.
4. Who does Billy say is the reason for why he makes movies?
(a) The Pope.
5. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears a key in the door.
(b) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(c) He hears Artie's car.
(d) He hears the Pope approaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
2. What color is symbolically introduced in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
4. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
5. What is Artie's last name?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)