|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
(b) Dramatic action.
(c) Comedic action.
2. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
(a) Their faith.
(c) A friend.
3. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
(a) Leave him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Support him.
(d) Laugh at him.
4. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(b) Destruction of hope.
(c) Mental instability.
(d) The end of family.
5. For what does Corrinna ask the nuns to bless her when they emerge from Ronnie's room?
(a) Her ear operation.
(b) Her movie career.
(c) Her hearing aid.
(d) Her love life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
2. What kind of clothes does Bananas emerge from the bedroom wearing in Act II, Scene II?
3. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
4. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
5. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)