|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) Move with them to California.
(b) Live by herself.
(c) See the Pope.
(d) Get shock treatments.
2. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His money.
(c) His love.
(d) His desire.
3. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) Support him.
(c) Laugh at him.
(d) Leave him.
4. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
(b) Ronnie will never change.
(c) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
(d) Ronnie hates Billy.
5. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears the Pope approaching.
(b) He hears a key in the door.
(c) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(d) He hears Artie's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
2. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
3. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
4. What does Billy say is the most important group to be a part of in a movie?
5. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)