|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
2. When does the play begin?
(a) After the audience sits down.
(b) When the audience is quiet.
(c) As the audience is finding their seats.
(d) Halfway through the first scene.
3. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
(a) Slaps him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Yells at him.
4. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) To serenade the audience.
(b) To quiet the audience.
(c) To alert the audience to their seats.
(d) To introduce Artie.
5. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Turns on the television.
(b) Forces her into the car.
(c) Opens the windows.
(d) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
2. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
3. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
4. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
5. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)