|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
(a) The TV.
(b) The oven.
(c) The door.
(d) A clock.
2. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
(c) The Little Nun.
3. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
(a) He got her help.
(b) He gave up on her.
(c) He took care of her.
(d) He started to love her again.
4. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
(a) His passions.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His love.
(d) His fears.
5. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Destruction of hope.
(b) The end of family.
(d) Mental instability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
2. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
3. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
4. What does Bunny tell the audience she promises to do for Bananas?
5. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)