|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
(d) The Little Nun.
2. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) Absolutely wretched.
(b) Talentless hack.
(c) Mentally retarded.
(d) Feeble minded.
3. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
(a) They think he is mentally unstable.
(b) They think he is a trouble maker.
(c) They think he is nothing.
(d) They think he is weak.
4. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
(a) He wants to make Artie proud.
(b) He wants to leave his parents forever.
(c) He wants the money for Bananas' medicine.
(d) He thinks he is the perfect boy.
5. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) White Christmas.
(b) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
(c) Frosty the Snowman.
(d) Jingle Bells.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
2. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
3. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
4. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
5. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)