|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His depresion.
(b) His low income.
(c) His age.
(d) His anger.
2. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
(a) The TV.
(b) The door.
(c) A clock.
(d) The oven.
3. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
(a) He wants his family dead.
(b) He wants to be loved.
(c) He wants to be seen.
(d) He wants to be rich.
4. What does the audience learn about Bananas' name in Act II, Scene II?
(a) Billy named one of his characters after her.
(b) Billy gave her the nickname.
(c) Artie gave it to her at the zoo.
(d) Corrinna was preparing for a role as Bananas.
5. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
(d) Land mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the dream Artie explains to Bananas, what do both he and the Pope do to her?
2. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
3. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
4. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
5. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)