|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
(a) The car.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The store.
2. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy is going to Australia with her.
(b) Billy hates Artie.
(c) Billy claims to not know Artie.
(d) Billy is broke.
3. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) The TV.
(b) Artie's music.
(c) The bomb.
(d) A vacuum.
4. What does Bunny complain about when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) Water is leaking through her ceiling.
(b) Bananas is being troublesome.
(c) She cannot hear the Pope.
(d) That they have not left for California yet.
5. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
(a) He will blow up the Pope.
(b) He will blow up the apartment.
(c) The nuns have converted him.
(d) He has diffused the bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
2. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
3. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
4. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
5. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)