|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
(a) For Artie to be famous.
(b) A new life with Artie.
(c) Bananas' death.
(d) For Bananas to get better.
2. What do the Little Nun and Billy discuss that they both lost in the bomb blast?
(c) A friend.
(d) Their faith.
3. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
(a) He took care of her.
(b) He got her help.
(c) He started to love her again.
(d) He gave up on her.
4. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
5. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(b) The Man in White.
(d) The MP.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
2. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
3. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
4. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
5. Who runs out of the bathroom because the hot water will not turn off?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)