|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His depresion.
(b) His age.
(c) His low income.
(d) His anger.
2. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
3. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
(b) A bomb.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A stage.
4. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Saying their rosaries.
(c) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(d) Trying to leave.
5. Why does Billy not want to return to California?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He cannot make movies anymore.
(c) California reminds him of Corrinna.
(d) He wants to bury Corrinna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
2. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
3. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
4. Who does Artie persuade to live in Bunny's apartment and take care of Bananas?
5. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)