|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
(a) The nuns a referring to the TV.
(b) The Pope has died.
(c) The nuns are also mentally unstable.
(d) Ronnie is home.
2. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
(a) Being nice to Bananas.
(b) The Pope's blessing.
(c) Artie's hard work.
(d) Her suggesting to call Billy.
3. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
4. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her dream about famous people laughing at her.
(b) Throwing rice onto Artie and Bunny.
(c) Pretending to be mentally disabled.
(d) Having Artie do everything for her.
5. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears Artie's car.
(b) He hears a key in the door.
(c) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(d) He hears the Pope approaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
2. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
3. Who comes out of the bedroom wearing another one of Georgina's dresses?
4. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
5. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)