|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
(a) Ronnie meant the bomb for Billy.
(b) Ronnie hates Billy.
(c) Ronnie will never change.
(d) Ronnie deserves what he gets.
2. What does Bunny insist that Billy do when she comes up from her apartment?
(a) Make a movie with her.
(b) Eat with them.
(c) Get Bananas out of here.
(d) Take her and Artie to California.
3. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
(a) Falling action.
(b) Rising action.
4. What does Artie tell Billy about Corrinna's death?
(a) It was quick and painless.
(b) It was meant to be.
(c) It was horrific.
(d) It was on the news.
5. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
(a) He wants the money for Bananas' medicine.
(b) He wants to make Artie proud.
(c) He thinks he is the perfect boy.
(d) He wants to leave his parents forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
2. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
3. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
4. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
5. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)