|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Saying their rosaries.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(d) Trying to leave.
2. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
3. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
4. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) Artie's music.
(d) A book.
5. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her desire to become famous.
(b) Her desire to have a rich husband.
(c) Her desire to steal someone else's husband.
(d) Her desire to be blessed by the Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
2. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
3. What does Artie tell Billy in order to stop him from making his phone call for Ronnie?
4. What is the state of Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
5. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)