|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie do in order to calm down Billy?
(a) He writes Billy a song.
(b) He sings one of his songs.
(c) He makes Billy tea.
(d) He tells Bananas to dance.
2. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
(a) Girl scouts.
(b) Stuffed animals.
3. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
(a) He wants to be noticed.
(b) He wants to be loved.
(c) He wants to be rich.
(d) He wants to be taken care of.
4. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
(a) The devil follows her around.
(b) Her nails are different lengths.
(c) She and the Pope had an affair.
(d) She thinks religion is a hoax.
5. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) Their rosaries.
(b) A bible.
(c) Holy water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
2. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
3. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
4. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
5. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)