|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
(a) He says he loves Bunny.
(b) He improvises a song about the Pope.
(c) He makes fun of her.
(d) He scorns the Vietnam War.
2. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) He wants to stay in Queens.
(b) He will not see the Pope.
(c) He still loves Bananas.
(d) He wants to help Bananas one last time.
3. What does the Little Nun tell the audience is a metaphor for life?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A bomb.
(d) A stage.
4. Why is Billy in Artie's apartment, sobbing, at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(a) He has come to retrieve Corrinna's body.
(b) He has come to profess his love for Bunny.
(c) He has come to help Artie move.
(d) He has come to help Bananas.
5. What is taking place at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(a) Corrinna's funeral.
(b) The Pope's sermon.
(c) Ronnie's incarceration.
(d) Artie's big move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
2. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
3. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
4. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
5. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)