|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Opens the windows.
(b) Turns on the television.
(c) Forces her into the car.
(d) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
2. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
(d) Her shoes.
3. For what does Corrinna ask the nuns to bless her when they emerge from Ronnie's room?
(a) Her love life.
(b) Her movie career.
(c) Her hearing aid.
(d) Her ear operation.
4. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
5. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) A book.
(d) Artie's music.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
2. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
3. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
4. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
5. Who does Billy call at Bananas' request in order to help Ronnie?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)