|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
2. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Dr. Ronnie.
(b) Pope Ronnie.
(c) Officer Ronnie.
(d) Sergeant Ronnie.
3. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
(d) Land mines.
4. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The closet.
(d) Center Stage.
5. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He stole them from the army.
(b) He bought them on the streets.
(c) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(d) He has had them since he was a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
2. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
3. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
4. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
5. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)