|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
(b) A strobe light.
(c) A jacket.
2. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) He will not see the Pope.
(b) He still loves Bananas.
(c) He wants to stay in Queens.
(d) He wants to help Bananas one last time.
3. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
4. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
(a) A large box.
(b) His childhood pictures.
(c) Bananas' medication.
(d) His rifle.
5. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
(d) Her inhaler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
2. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
3. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
4. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)