|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her desire to be blessed by the Pope.
(b) Her desire to steal someone else's husband.
(c) Her desire to become famous.
(d) Her desire to have a rich husband.
2. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Destruction of hope.
(b) Mental instability.
(d) The end of family.
3. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She is not an actress.
(b) She does not know Billy.
(c) She is deaf.
(d) She has agoraphobia.
4. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
(a) He wants to be rich.
(b) He wants to be taken care of.
(c) He wants to be noticed.
(d) He wants to be loved.
5. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
(b) Her inhaler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of character is Artie?
2. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
3. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
4. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
5. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)