|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
2. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
(b) Her inhaler.
3. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
(d) Brillo pads.
4. What does Bunny want Bananas to do if she were to move to the country in the guide books?
(a) Get a boyfriend.
(b) Get a divorce.
(c) Get better mentally.
(d) Get surgery.
5. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His longing for company.
(b) His delusions.
(c) His guilt over doing wrong.
(d) His deep depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
2. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
3. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
4. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
5. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)