|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
(a) The romance.
(b) The action.
(c) The comedy.
(d) The fear.
2. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) See the Pope.
(b) Live by herself.
(c) Get shock treatments.
(d) Move with them to California.
4. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears a key in the door.
(b) He hears Artie's car.
(c) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(d) He hears the Pope approaching.
5. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
(a) Her nails are different lengths.
(b) She thinks religion is a hoax.
(c) She and the Pope had an affair.
(d) The devil follows her around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
2. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
3. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
4. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
5. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)