|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
(a) She cook for him.
(b) She gives him some money.
(c) She spend the night with him.
(d) She sing for him.
2. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
3. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
4. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
(a) Bananas' illness.
(b) Artie and Bunny's relationship.
(c) Violence to come.
(d) His reunion with his parents.
5. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Forces her into the car.
(b) Opens the windows.
(c) Turns on the television.
(d) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
2. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
3. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
4. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
5. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)