|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie do in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves that is a convention of plays first introduced here?
(a) Speaks directly to the audience.
(b) Requests items from offstage.
(c) Talks to himself.
(d) Leaves the stage.
2. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
(a) The comedy.
(b) The action.
(c) The fear.
(d) The romance.
4. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
5. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy is going to Australia with her.
(b) Billy claims to not know Artie.
(c) Billy hates Artie.
(d) Billy is broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
2. What does Bunny want Bananas to do if she were to move to the country in the guide books?
3. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
4. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
5. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)