|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a talent scout.
(b) He is a dancer.
(c) He is a director.
(d) He is a songwriter.
2. When does the play begin?
(a) After the audience sits down.
(b) Halfway through the first scene.
(c) When the audience is quiet.
(d) As the audience is finding their seats.
3. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Sergeant Ronnie.
(b) Pope Ronnie.
(c) Dr. Ronnie.
(d) Officer Ronnie.
4. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
(a) Lack of love.
(b) Losing grip on reality.
(c) Becoming depressed.
(d) Committing a crime.
5. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
2. Who is the author of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
4. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
5. What is Artie eager for that he expresses to the audience in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)