|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
(a) The bars on the windows.
(b) Locks on the cabinets.
(c) The knives from the high shelves.
(d) Posters of great songwriters.
2. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
(a) Reconnect with relatives.
(b) Move out on her own.
(c) Write a letter to the Pope.
(d) Kiss the Pope's hem on TV.
3. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) The TV.
(b) A vacuum.
(c) Artie's music.
(d) The bomb.
4. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) His rosary.
(b) His car keys.
(d) A particular song.
5. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her desire to become famous.
(b) Her desire to be blessed by the Pope.
(c) Her desire to steal someone else's husband.
(d) Her desire to have a rich husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
2. What kind of character is Artie?
3. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
4. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
5. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)