|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Destruction of hope.
(c) Mental instability.
(d) The end of family.
2. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
(a) When Artie sees that Bananas has a chance of getting better.
(b) When Bananas says the bars can be taken from the windows.
(c) When Artie describes the house Bananas can live at.
(d) When Bunny suggests that they stay with Billy in California.
3. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
(a) A thriller.
(b) A romantic comedy.
(c) A horror movie.
(d) A war movie.
4. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
(a) He is a man on the edge.
(b) The intolerance toward mental illness.
(c) The increase of domestic violence.
(d) He is in opposition to the war.
5. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a dancer.
(b) He is a director.
(c) He is a songwriter.
(d) He is a talent scout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
2. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
3. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
4. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
5. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)