|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
(d) Land mines.
2. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
(a) He will lose the love of his life.
(b) He will descend into madness.
(c) He will commit a serious crime.
(d) He will achieve his goals.
3. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
(a) Posters and markers.
(b) Music and bows.
4. Where does Artie tell Billy he met Bunny for the first time?
(a) A sauna.
(b) A movie.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A club.
5. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
3. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
4. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)