|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Hugs him.
2. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) A book.
(b) Artie's music.
(c) Her hearing aid.
(d) Her purse.
3. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
(a) Kiss the Pope's hem on TV.
(b) Reconnect with relatives.
(c) Move out on her own.
(d) Write a letter to the Pope.
4. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) To introduce Artie.
(b) To serenade the audience.
(c) To alert the audience to their seats.
(d) To quiet the audience.
5. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
2. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
3. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
4. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
5. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)