|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
(a) Music and bows.
(d) Posters and markers.
2. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) A particular song.
(b) His car keys.
(d) His rosary.
3. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(c) Trying to leave.
(d) Saying their rosaries.
4. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
(b) The MP.
(d) The Little Nun.
5. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(c) Steamed towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
2. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
3. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
4. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
5. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)