|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
(a) The Pope.
(c) The Queen of England.
(d) An animal at the zoo.
2. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) Talentless hack.
(b) Feeble minded.
(c) Absolutely wretched.
(d) Mentally retarded.
3. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
4. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
5. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
(a) Comedic action.
(b) Dramatic action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
2. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
3. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
4. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
5. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)