|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
(a) The Pope.
(c) An animal at the zoo.
(d) The Queen of England.
2. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) See the Pope.
(b) Move with them to California.
(c) Get shock treatments.
(d) Live by herself.
3. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
4. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
(a) She will be all alone.
(b) She will return to normal.
(c) She will go into depression.
(d) People will laugh at her.
5. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
(b) Comedic action.
(d) Dramatic action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
2. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
3. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
4. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
5. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)