|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
2. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) Move with them to California.
(b) Get shock treatments.
(c) See the Pope.
(d) Live by herself.
3. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
(a) They think he is a trouble maker.
(b) They think he is weak.
(c) They think he is nothing.
(d) They think he is mentally unstable.
4. Who is the author of The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) John Guare.
(b) John Steinbeck.
(c) John McGahern.
(d) John Le Carre.
5. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
(a) A line.
(b) A microphone.
(c) A cane.
(d) A blue light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
2. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
3. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
4. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
5. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)