|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Dr. Ronnie.
(b) Sergeant Ronnie.
(c) Pope Ronnie.
(d) Officer Ronnie.
2. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She does not know Billy.
(b) She is not an actress.
(c) She has agoraphobia.
(d) She is deaf.
3. What kind of character is Artie?
(b) Comedic relief.
4. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
(a) When Artie sees that Bananas has a chance of getting better.
(b) When Bananas says the bars can be taken from the windows.
(c) When Artie describes the house Bananas can live at.
(d) When Bunny suggests that they stay with Billy in California.
5. What is the second song Artie improvises in Act I, Part II about?
(a) Being rich.
(c) The Pope blessing him.
(d) Being famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
2. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
3. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
4. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
5. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)