|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
(a) Move out on her own.
(b) Write a letter to the Pope.
(c) Reconnect with relatives.
(d) Kiss the Pope's hem on TV.
2. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
(a) She thinks religion is a hoax.
(b) She and the Pope had an affair.
(c) The devil follows her around.
(d) Her nails are different lengths.
3. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He cannot cast someone he knows.
(b) He only wants peace and quiet.
(c) He has already cast the part.
(d) He hates children.
4. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
(a) Stuffed animals.
(c) Girl scouts.
5. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
2. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
3. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
4. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
5. When does the play begin?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)