|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Frosty the Snowman.
(b) Jingle Bells.
(c) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
(d) White Christmas.
2. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She does not know Billy.
(b) She is not an actress.
(c) She has agoraphobia.
(d) She is deaf.
3. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
(a) The romance.
(b) The fear.
(c) The action.
(d) The comedy.
4. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(b) Steamed towels.
5. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Pope Ronnie.
(b) Sergeant Ronnie.
(c) Dr. Ronnie.
(d) Officer Ronnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
2. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
3. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
4. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
5. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)