|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a terrible musician.
(b) He is mentally unstable.
(c) He is a cheater.
(d) He works at the zoo.
2. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
(a) Corrinna's hearing aid.
(c) Artie's music.
(d) Bunny's rosary.
3. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
4. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
(a) The Pope's landing.
(b) She will become a famous movie star.
(c) Artie's getting a job in California.
(d) Their move to California.
5. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
(a) The foreshadowed conclusion.
(b) A club opening he played.
(c) The Prologue.
(d) A dream he had.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
2. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
3. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
4. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
5. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)