|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
(a) Everyone will know him.
(b) Everyone will die.
(c) Everyone will apologize.
(d) Everyone will ask him to stay.
2. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
(a) She will be all alone.
(b) She will return to normal.
(c) People will laugh at her.
(d) She will go into depression.
3. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
(a) His affair with Bunny.
(b) His obsession with songwriting.
(c) His job at the zoo.
(d) Having to take care of Bananas.
4. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
(b) Land mines.
5. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
(a) Billy is a record label executive.
(b) Billy is a talent agent.
(c) Billy knows a lot of recording artists.
(d) Billy is an accomplished director.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
2. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
3. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
4. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
5. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)