|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(b) He hears a key in the door.
(c) He hears the Pope approaching.
(d) He hears Artie's car.
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom after praying, what does she say she is ready to do?
(a) Move to a new house.
(b) Go out.
(c) Fix her marriage.
(d) Get help.
3. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(b) His parents.
(d) The hospital.
4. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
(a) His fingers became arthritic.
(b) He lost his voice.
(c) He broke his leg.
(d) He caught pneumonia.
5. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
(a) A strobe light.
(b) A jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
2. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
3. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
4. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
5. What does Bunny want Bananas to do if she were to move to the country in the guide books?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)