|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His guilt over doing wrong.
(b) His delusions.
(c) His longing for company.
(d) His deep depression.
2. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) Center Stage.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The closet.
3. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Pope Ronnie.
(b) Dr. Ronnie.
(c) Officer Ronnie.
(d) Sergeant Ronnie.
4. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
(c) A jacket.
(d) A strobe light.
5. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) The MP.
(c) The Man in White.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
2. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
3. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
4. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
5. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)