|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
2. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
(a) He wants to be seen.
(b) He wants to be loved.
(c) He wants to be rich.
(d) He wants his family dead.
3. What color is symbolically introduced in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
4. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
(a) Her new movie.
(b) A trip to Australia.
(c) A free dinner.
(d) The Pope's mass.
5. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) Mentally retarded.
(b) Absolutely wretched.
(c) Feeble minded.
(d) Talentless hack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
2. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
3. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
4. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
5. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)