|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
(a) They think he is a trouble maker.
(b) They think he is mentally unstable.
(c) They think he is weak.
(d) They think he is nothing.
2. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
(a) A G.I. Joe.
(b) His Christening outfit.
(c) Choir boy robes.
(d) A Halloween costume.
3. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
(a) Find his love.
(b) Turn his fantasies into reality.
(c) Leave his town.
(d) Kill his enemy.
4. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
(a) His passions.
(b) His love.
(c) His fears.
(d) His dreams.
5. What does Bunny want Bananas to do if she were to move to the country in the guide books?
(a) Get a boyfriend.
(b) Get better mentally.
(c) Get surgery.
(d) Get a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
2. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
3. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
4. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
5. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)