|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Artie's last name?
2. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
(b) Her inhaler.
3. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
(a) He wants to be seen.
(b) He wants his family dead.
(c) He wants to be loved.
(d) He wants to be rich.
4. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
(a) Pacing the stage.
(b) Playing the piano.
(c) Sobbing uncontrollably.
(d) Reciting a monologue.
5. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
(a) Go to the museum.
(b) See the Pope.
(c) Go on a date.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the dream Artie explains to Bananas, what do both he and the Pope do to her?
2. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
3. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom after praying, what does she say she is ready to do?
4. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
5. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)