|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His love.
(c) His fears.
(d) His passions.
2. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
(a) A G.I. Joe.
(b) A Halloween costume.
(c) His Christening outfit.
(d) Choir boy robes.
3. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
(a) The Queen of England.
(c) The Pope.
(d) An animal at the zoo.
4. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
(a) Find his love.
(b) Turn his fantasies into reality.
(c) Kill his enemy.
(d) Leave his town.
5. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
2. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
3. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
4. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
5. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)