|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
(a) A G.I. Joe.
(b) A Halloween costume.
(c) Choir boy robes.
(d) His Christening outfit.
2. In the dream Artie explains to Bananas, what do both he and the Pope do to her?
(a) Abandons her.
(b) Hurts her.
(c) Rejects her.
(d) Insults her.
3. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
4. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
(a) He will descend into madness.
(b) He will lose the love of his life.
(c) He will achieve his goals.
(d) He will commit a serious crime.
5. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a director.
(b) He is a songwriter.
(c) He is a dancer.
(d) He is a talent scout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
2. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
3. Who is the author of The House of Blue Leaves?
4. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
5. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)