|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(a) Steamed towels.
2. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
(a) Bananas' illness.
(b) Artie and Bunny's relationship.
(c) Violence to come.
(d) His reunion with his parents.
3. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
(a) Support him.
(b) Laugh at him.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Leave him.
4. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
(a) She walks hand in hand with Artie.
(b) She cries all day.
(c) She kills Bunny.
(d) She flees the house.
5. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) The end of family.
(c) Mental instability.
(d) Destruction of hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
2. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
3. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
4. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
5. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)