|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His keyboard.
(b) His music.
(c) His pen.
(d) His wallet.
2. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
(a) Everyone will ask him to stay.
(b) Everyone will die.
(c) Everyone will know him.
(d) Everyone will apologize.
3. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
(a) Asks Billy to take him back to California.
(b) Begs Billy to cast him.
(c) Sings, dances and acts.
(d) Gives Billy money from his paper route.
4. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
5. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
2. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
3. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
4. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
5. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)