|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
(c) Her inhaler.
2. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears the Pope approaching.
(b) He hears Artie's car.
(c) He hears a key in the door.
(d) He hears Bunny's chattering.
3. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(c) The audience.
4. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
(a) His childhood pictures.
(b) Bananas' medication.
(c) A large box.
(d) His rifle.
5. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
2. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
3. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
4. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
5. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)