|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
(a) She will go into depression.
(b) People will laugh at her.
(c) She will be all alone.
(d) She will return to normal.
2. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(a) The audience.
3. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears the Pope approaching.
(b) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(c) He hears a key in the door.
(d) He hears Artie's car.
4. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Center Stage.
(d) The closet.
5. What is the second song Artie improvises in Act I, Part II about?
(a) Being famous.
(b) Being rich.
(d) The Pope blessing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
2. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
3. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
4. What will all of the characters do throughout the play that Artie does in the Prologue?
5. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)