|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
(a) The store.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The car.
(d) The bedroom.
2. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
(a) Clap their hands.
(b) Pay attention.
(c) Sing along.
(d) Stand up.
3. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a songwriter.
(b) He is a dancer.
(c) He is a talent scout.
(d) He is a director.
4. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a terrible musician.
(b) He is mentally unstable.
(c) He is a cheater.
(d) He works at the zoo.
5. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
(a) The TV.
(b) A clock.
(c) The door.
(d) The oven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
2. How does Bananas yearn to be noticed?
3. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
4. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
5. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)