|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(b) He stole them from the army.
(c) He has had them since he was a child.
(d) He bought them on the streets.
2. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
(a) She flees the house.
(b) She kills Bunny.
(c) She cries all day.
(d) She walks hand in hand with Artie.
3. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
(d) Works of art.
4. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
5. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
(a) Posters of great songwriters.
(b) Locks on the cabinets.
(c) The knives from the high shelves.
(d) The bars on the windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
2. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
3. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
4. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
5. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)