|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
2. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
(a) The United Nations.
(b) NYU students.
(c) The mayor.
(d) Homeless people.
3. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
(a) She gives him some money.
(b) She cook for him.
(c) She sing for him.
(d) She spend the night with him.
4. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
(a) The action.
(b) The romance.
(c) The comedy.
(d) The fear.
5. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
(a) If she will stop having the dream.
(b) If her dream is real.
(c) If she can get more medication.
(d) If he has the same dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
2. When does the play begin?
3. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
4. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)