|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
(a) He wants to be rich.
(b) He wants to be loved.
(c) He wants to be taken care of.
(d) He wants to be noticed.
2. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) Stares at the audience.
(b) Ignores the audience.
(c) Yells at the audience.
(d) Laughs at the audience.
3. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
4. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
(a) Who will pay for the tickets.
(b) If they should stay with Billy or in a hotel.
(c) Where Bananas will go.
(d) Who is closer to Billy.
5. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Sergeant Ronnie.
(b) Pope Ronnie.
(c) Dr. Ronnie.
(d) Officer Ronnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Artie tell Billy he met Bunny for the first time?
2. What is the second song Artie improvises in Act I, Part II about?
3. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
4. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
5. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)