|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
(a) Stand up.
(b) Sing along.
(c) Pay attention.
(d) Clap their hands.
2. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
(a) Puts her to bed.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Gives her more pills.
3. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
(a) He thinks he is the perfect boy.
(b) He wants to make Artie proud.
(c) He wants the money for Bananas' medicine.
(d) He wants to leave his parents forever.
4. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
(a) She kills Bunny.
(b) She flees the house.
(c) She walks hand in hand with Artie.
(d) She cries all day.
5. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
(a) She hates Artie.
(b) She is a teacher.
(c) She is mentally unstable.
(d) She is a bad cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
2. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
3. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
4. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
5. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)