|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
(a) Posters and markers.
(b) Music and bows.
2. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
(a) He wants to be noticed.
(b) He wants to be rich.
(c) He wants to be loved.
(d) He wants to be taken care of.
3. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Mental instability.
(b) The end of family.
(c) Destruction of hope.
4. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
(a) Committing a crime.
(b) Becoming depressed.
(c) Losing grip on reality.
(d) Lack of love.
5. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
2. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
3. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
4. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
5. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)