|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the play begin?
(a) Halfway through the first scene.
(b) As the audience is finding their seats.
(c) When the audience is quiet.
(d) After the audience sits down.
2. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
3. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
(a) Gives Billy money from his paper route.
(b) Begs Billy to cast him.
(c) Asks Billy to take him back to California.
(d) Sings, dances and acts.
4. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
(c) Shock treatments.
5. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
(a) Bananas' medication.
(b) A large box.
(c) His rifle.
(d) His childhood pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
2. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
3. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
4. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
5. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)