|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
(a) The fear.
(b) The action.
(c) The comedy.
(d) The romance.
2. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
(a) If he has the same dream.
(b) If her dream is real.
(c) If she will stop having the dream.
(d) If she can get more medication.
3. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
(a) NYU students.
(b) Homeless people.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) The mayor.
4. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
(a) His fears.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His passions.
(d) His love.
5. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
2. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
3. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
4. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
5. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)