|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
(a) Dramatic action.
(c) Comedic action.
2. What will all of the characters do throughout the play that Artie does in the Prologue?
(a) Speak to the audience.
(b) Be alone on stage.
(c) Play an instrument.
(d) Have a spotlight.
3. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
(a) He improvises a song about the Pope.
(b) He says he loves Bunny.
(c) He scorns the Vietnam War.
(d) He makes fun of her.
4. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
5. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is symbolically introduced in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
2. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
3. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
4. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
5. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)