|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
(a) Music and bows.
(b) Posters and markers.
2. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
(a) Reconnect with relatives.
(b) Kiss the Pope's hem on TV.
(c) Move out on her own.
(d) Write a letter to the Pope.
3. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
(a) The fear.
(b) The comedy.
(c) The action.
(d) The romance.
4. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His delusions.
(b) His longing for company.
(c) His deep depression.
(d) His guilt over doing wrong.
5. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
(a) Where Bananas will go.
(b) Who is closer to Billy.
(c) Who will pay for the tickets.
(d) If they should stay with Billy or in a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
2. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
3. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
4. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
5. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)