|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second song Artie improvises in Act I, Part II about?
(a) Being famous.
(c) Being rich.
(d) The Pope blessing him.
2. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
(a) Bananas' medication.
(b) His rifle.
(c) A large box.
(d) His childhood pictures.
3. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
(a) For Artie to be famous.
(b) A new life with Artie.
(c) Bananas' death.
(d) For Bananas to get better.
4. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) He will not see the Pope.
(b) He still loves Bananas.
(c) He wants to help Bananas one last time.
(d) He wants to stay in Queens.
5. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
(a) Pay attention.
(b) Stand up.
(c) Sing along.
(d) Clap their hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
2. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
3. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
4. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
5. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)