|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the play begin?
(a) As the audience is finding their seats.
(b) When the audience is quiet.
(c) After the audience sits down.
(d) Halfway through the first scene.
2. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Turns on the television.
(b) Opens the windows.
(c) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
(d) Forces her into the car.
3. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a terrible musician.
(b) He is a cheater.
(c) He is mentally unstable.
(d) He works at the zoo.
4. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
(a) If her dream is real.
(b) If he has the same dream.
(c) If she can get more medication.
(d) If she will stop having the dream.
5. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being angry.
(b) As being unstable.
(c) As being imprisoned.
(d) As being sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
2. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
3. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
4. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
5. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)