|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
(c) Comedic relief.
(d) Climactic action.
2. In the dream Artie explains to Bananas, what do both he and the Pope do to her?
(a) Insults her.
(b) Hurts her.
(c) Rejects her.
(d) Abandons her.
3. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
(a) Artie's getting a job in California.
(b) The Pope's landing.
(c) Their move to California.
(d) She will become a famous movie star.
4. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
(a) The store.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The car.
5. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
2. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
3. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
4. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
5. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)