|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
(a) Help him write his songs.
(b) Cook meals for him.
(c) Give him massages.
(d) Sing for him.
2. What is Artie's last name?
3. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) Live by herself.
(b) See the Pope.
(c) Get shock treatments.
(d) Move with them to California.
4. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
5. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His love.
(c) His passions.
(d) His fears.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
2. What is Artie eager for that he expresses to the audience in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
4. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
5. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)