|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
(a) A line.
(b) A microphone.
(c) A blue light.
(d) A cane.
2. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(b) Steamed towels.
3. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
4. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
(a) The consequence of domestic abuse.
(b) They are the same.
(c) The result of the line being blurred.
(d) One is distinct from the other.
5. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(d) The audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
2. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
3. When does the play begin?
4. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
5. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)