|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
(a) He says he loves Bunny.
(b) He improvises a song about the Pope.
(c) He makes fun of her.
(d) He scorns the Vietnam War.
2. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) Laughs at the audience.
(b) Stares at the audience.
(c) Yells at the audience.
(d) Ignores the audience.
3. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
4. What kind of character is Artie?
(a) Comedic relief.
5. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being unstable.
(b) As being imprisoned.
(c) As being sad.
(d) As being angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
2. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
3. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
4. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
5. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)