|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
(a) He took care of her.
(b) He started to love her again.
(c) He gave up on her.
(d) He got her help.
2. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
(a) The foreshadowed conclusion.
(b) The Prologue.
(c) A dream he had.
(d) A club opening he played.
3. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
(a) She and the Pope had an affair.
(b) The devil follows her around.
(c) She thinks religion is a hoax.
(d) Her nails are different lengths.
4. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) See the Pope.
(b) Get shock treatments.
(c) Live by herself.
(d) Move with them to California.
5. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Pope Ronnie.
(b) Officer Ronnie.
(c) Sergeant Ronnie.
(d) Dr. Ronnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
2. What does Artie do in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves that is a convention of plays first introduced here?
3. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
4. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
5. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)