|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
(a) Committing a crime.
(b) Lack of love.
(c) Losing grip on reality.
(d) Becoming depressed.
2. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
(a) It is morally wrong.
(b) It is too costly.
(c) It makes her uncomfortable.
(d) It is like losing her virginity.
3. When does the play begin?
(a) As the audience is finding their seats.
(b) After the audience sits down.
(c) Halfway through the first scene.
(d) When the audience is quiet.
4. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His keyboard.
(b) His music.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His pen.
5. Where does Artie tell Billy he met Bunny for the first time?
(a) A sauna.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A club.
(d) A movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second song Artie improvises in Act I, Part II about?
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
3. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
4. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
5. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)