|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a cheater.
(b) He works at the zoo.
(c) He is a terrible musician.
(d) He is mentally unstable.
2. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(b) Steamed towels.
3. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
(a) She spend the night with him.
(b) She sing for him.
(c) She cook for him.
(d) She gives him some money.
4. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
(a) An animal at the zoo.
(b) The Pope.
(d) The Queen of England.
5. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) Move with them to California.
(b) Live by herself.
(c) See the Pope.
(d) Get shock treatments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
2. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
3. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
4. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
5. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)