|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
(a) The fear.
(b) The romance.
(c) The comedy.
(d) The action.
2. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
(a) Who is closer to Billy.
(b) Where Bananas will go.
(c) Who will pay for the tickets.
(d) If they should stay with Billy or in a hotel.
3. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
(a) Posters and markers.
(b) Music and bows.
4. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
5. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Pope Ronnie.
(b) Officer Ronnie.
(c) Dr. Ronnie.
(d) Sergeant Ronnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
2. What is Artie eager for that he expresses to the audience in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
4. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
5. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)