|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom after praying, what does she say she is ready to do?
(a) Go out.
(b) Get help.
(c) Move to a new house.
(d) Fix her marriage.
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is mentally unstable.
(c) She hates Artie.
(d) She is a bad cook.
3. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
(a) If he has the same dream.
(b) If she will stop having the dream.
(c) If she can get more medication.
(d) If her dream is real.
4. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) Laughs at the audience.
(b) Yells at the audience.
(c) Stares at the audience.
(d) Ignores the audience.
5. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
2. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
3. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
4. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
5. Who is the author of The House of Blue Leaves?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)