|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
2. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
(a) Who is closer to Billy.
(b) If they should stay with Billy or in a hotel.
(c) Where Bananas will go.
(d) Who will pay for the tickets.
3. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
4. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(b) Pope Paul.
(c) A military intelligence officer.
5. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
(a) He makes fun of her.
(b) He improvises a song about the Pope.
(c) He says he loves Bunny.
(d) He scorns the Vietnam War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
2. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
3. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
4. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
5. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)