|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
(a) He started to love her again.
(b) He got her help.
(c) He took care of her.
(d) He gave up on her.
2. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
(c) Her shoes.
3. What kind of character is Artie?
(a) Comedic relief.
4. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
(a) He will achieve his goals.
(b) He will commit a serious crime.
(c) He will descend into madness.
(d) He will lose the love of his life.
5. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His deep depression.
(b) His delusions.
(c) His longing for company.
(d) His guilt over doing wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
2. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
3. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
4. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
5. What color is symbolically introduced in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)