|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
(a) Pacing the stage.
(b) Reciting a monologue.
(c) Playing the piano.
(d) Sobbing uncontrollably.
2. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
(c) Her shoes.
3. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
(a) He works at the zoo.
(b) He is a terrible musician.
(c) He is a cheater.
(d) He is mentally unstable.
4. When does the play begin?
(a) As the audience is finding their seats.
(b) When the audience is quiet.
(c) Halfway through the first scene.
(d) After the audience sits down.
5. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
(c) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
2. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
3. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
4. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
5. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)