|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Artie tell Billy he met Bunny for the first time?
(a) A club.
(b) A movie.
(c) A sauna.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(b) Pope Paul.
(c) A military intelligence officer.
3. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
4. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) Laughs at the audience.
(b) Yells at the audience.
(c) Stares at the audience.
(d) Ignores the audience.
5. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being unstable.
(b) As being angry.
(c) As being sad.
(d) As being imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
2. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
3. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
4. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
5. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)