|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
(a) If they should stay with Billy or in a hotel.
(b) Where Bananas will go.
(c) Who will pay for the tickets.
(d) Who is closer to Billy.
2. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
(a) He started to love her again.
(b) He got her help.
(c) He gave up on her.
(d) He took care of her.
3. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
(c) Dramatic action.
(d) Comedic action.
4. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
5. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
(b) A strobe light.
(d) A jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
2. What is Artie's last name?
3. What color is symbolically introduced in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
4. What does Artie do in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves that is a convention of plays first introduced here?
5. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)