|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
(a) Who is closer to Billy.
(b) Where Bananas will go.
(c) Who will pay for the tickets.
(d) If they should stay with Billy or in a hotel.
2. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
3. What is Artie's last name?
4. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
5. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
2. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
3. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
4. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
5. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)