|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) To serenade the audience.
(b) To alert the audience to their seats.
(c) To introduce Artie.
(d) To quiet the audience.
2. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(c) The audience.
3. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Puts her to bed.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Gives her more pills.
4. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
(a) Bananas' medication.
(b) A large box.
(c) His rifle.
(d) His childhood pictures.
5. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
2. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
4. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
5. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)