|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the dream Artie explains to Bananas, what do both he and the Pope do to her?
(a) Insults her.
(b) Abandons her.
(c) Hurts her.
(d) Rejects her.
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom after praying, what does she say she is ready to do?
(a) Fix her marriage.
(b) Get help.
(c) Move to a new house.
(d) Go out.
3. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(a) Steamed towels.
4. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
(b) Turns on the television.
(c) Forces her into the car.
(d) Opens the windows.
5. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
(a) People will laugh at her.
(b) She will return to normal.
(c) She will be all alone.
(d) She will go into depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
2. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
3. What will all of the characters do throughout the play that Artie does in the Prologue?
4. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
5. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)