|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
2. What is the second song Artie improvises in Act I, Part II about?
(b) Being rich.
(c) Being famous.
(d) The Pope blessing him.
3. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
(c) Comedic relief.
(d) Climactic action.
4. What does Bunny want Bananas to do if she were to move to the country in the guide books?
(a) Get a boyfriend.
(b) Get better mentally.
(c) Get a divorce.
(d) Get surgery.
5. In the dream Artie explains to Bananas, what do both he and the Pope do to her?
(a) Abandons her.
(b) Insults her.
(c) Rejects her.
(d) Hurts her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
2. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
3. What is Artie eager for that he expresses to the audience in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves?
4. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
5. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)