|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being sad.
(b) As being imprisoned.
(c) As being unstable.
(d) As being angry.
2. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
(b) Posters and markers.
(c) Music and bows.
3. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
(a) Committing a crime.
(b) Lack of love.
(c) Becoming depressed.
(d) Losing grip on reality.
4. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Gives her more pills.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Puts her to bed.
5. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
(c) Her inhaler.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
2. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
3. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
4. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
5. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)