|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His money.
(c) His desire.
(d) His love.
2. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
(a) The Prologue.
(b) A club opening he played.
(c) A dream he had.
(d) The foreshadowed conclusion.
3. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(c) The audience.
4. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
(a) Shock treatments.
5. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
2. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
3. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
4. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
5. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)