|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
(a) He makes fun of her.
(b) He improvises a song about the Pope.
(c) He says he loves Bunny.
(d) He scorns the Vietnam War.
2. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
3. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
(a) She thinks religion is a hoax.
(b) Her nails are different lengths.
(c) The devil follows her around.
(d) She and the Pope had an affair.
4. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
(a) Cook meals for him.
(b) Sing for him.
(c) Give him massages.
(d) Help him write his songs.
5. What does Bunny want Bananas to do if she were to move to the country in the guide books?
(a) Get a boyfriend.
(b) Get better mentally.
(c) Get surgery.
(d) Get a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
2. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
3. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
4. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
5. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)