|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(c) Pope Paul.
(d) A military intelligence officer.
2. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
(a) Shock treatments.
4. What will all of the characters do throughout the play that Artie does in the Prologue?
(a) Be alone on stage.
(b) Speak to the audience.
(c) Have a spotlight.
(d) Play an instrument.
5. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The United Nations.
(c) NYU students.
(d) Homeless people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom after praying, what does she say she is ready to do?
3. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
4. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
5. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)