|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) He wants to help Bananas one last time.
(b) He still loves Bananas.
(c) He will not see the Pope.
(d) He wants to stay in Queens.
2. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
(a) The poverty in America.
(b) The dissolution of marriages.
(c) The crime in Queens.
(d) The Vietnam War.
3. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
(a) People will laugh at her.
(b) She will be all alone.
(c) She will return to normal.
(d) She will go into depression.
4. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
(a) A chemical inbalance in her brain.
(b) Her simpleness.
(c) The lack of love Artie shows her.
(d) The way her life turned out.
5. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
(d) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
2. Who is the author of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. What does Artie do in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves that is a convention of plays first introduced here?
4. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
5. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)