|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
(a) His love.
(b) His fears.
(c) His passions.
(d) His dreams.
2. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
(a) Kill his enemy.
(b) Leave his town.
(c) Turn his fantasies into reality.
(d) Find his love.
3. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His low income.
(b) His age.
(c) His depresion.
(d) His anger.
4. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His pen.
(b) His keyboard.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His music.
5. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
(a) Homeless people.
(b) The mayor.
(c) NYU students.
(d) The United Nations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
2. What kind of character is Artie?
3. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
4. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
5. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)