|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His music.
(b) His pen.
(c) His keyboard.
(d) His wallet.
2. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
3. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
4. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
(a) When Bananas says the bars can be taken from the windows.
(b) When Artie sees that Bananas has a chance of getting better.
(c) When Artie describes the house Bananas can live at.
(d) When Bunny suggests that they stay with Billy in California.
5. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a talent scout.
(b) He is a songwriter.
(c) He is a dancer.
(d) He is a director.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
2. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
3. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
4. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
5. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)