|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny want Bananas to do if she were to move to the country in the guide books?
(a) Get a boyfriend.
(b) Get a divorce.
(c) Get surgery.
(d) Get better mentally.
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
(a) He is mentally unstable.
(b) He is a cheater.
(c) He is a terrible musician.
(d) He works at the zoo.
3. Who is the author of The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) John Guare.
(b) John Steinbeck.
(c) John McGahern.
(d) John Le Carre.
4. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
5. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
(a) An animal at the zoo.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Queen of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
2. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
3. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
4. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
5. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)