|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
(a) His rifle.
(b) A large box.
(c) Bananas' medication.
(d) His childhood pictures.
2. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
(a) She will return to normal.
(b) She will be all alone.
(c) People will laugh at her.
(d) She will go into depression.
3. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) He still loves Bananas.
(b) He wants to help Bananas one last time.
(c) He wants to stay in Queens.
(d) He will not see the Pope.
4. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
5. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
(a) Sing for him.
(b) Cook meals for him.
(c) Help him write his songs.
(d) Give him massages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
2. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
3. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
4. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
5. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)