|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A strobe light.
2. When does the play begin?
(a) Halfway through the first scene.
(b) After the audience sits down.
(c) As the audience is finding their seats.
(d) When the audience is quiet.
3. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
(a) If they should stay with Billy or in a hotel.
(b) Who will pay for the tickets.
(c) Who is closer to Billy.
(d) Where Bananas will go.
4. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
5. What is Artie's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
2. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
3. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
4. What is the second song Artie improvises in Act I, Part II about?
5. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)