|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
(a) Locks on the cabinets.
(b) Posters of great songwriters.
(c) The knives from the high shelves.
(d) The bars on the windows.
2. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
(a) She sing for him.
(b) She spend the night with him.
(c) She cook for him.
(d) She gives him some money.
3. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
(a) He will achieve his goals.
(b) He will descend into madness.
(c) He will commit a serious crime.
(d) He will lose the love of his life.
4. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
5. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) Move with them to California.
(b) Get shock treatments.
(c) See the Pope.
(d) Live by herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
2. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
3. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
4. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
5. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)