|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
(a) Committing a crime.
(b) Lack of love.
(c) Becoming depressed.
(d) Losing grip on reality.
2. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(b) Pope Paul.
(d) A military intelligence officer.
3. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His love.
(c) His fears.
(d) His passions.
4. What kind of character is Artie?
(a) Comedic relief.
5. What is Artie's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
2. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
3. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
4. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
5. What will all of the characters do throughout the play that Artie does in the Prologue?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)