|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His music.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His keyboard.
(d) His pen.
2. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His low income.
(b) His age.
(c) His depresion.
(d) His anger.
3. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
(a) The increase of domestic violence.
(b) He is in opposition to the war.
(c) He is a man on the edge.
(d) The intolerance toward mental illness.
4. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) Live by herself.
(b) Get shock treatments.
(c) See the Pope.
(d) Move with them to California.
5. Who is the author of The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) John Steinbeck.
(b) John Guare.
(c) John McGahern.
(d) John Le Carre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
2. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
3. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
4. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
5. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)