|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
(d) Works of art.
2. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
3. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Doctor's coat.
(b) Priest's robe.
(c) Police uniform.
(d) Army fatigues.
4. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
(a) She gives him some money.
(b) She spend the night with him.
(c) She cook for him.
(d) She sing for him.
5. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The store.
(c) The car.
(d) The bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
3. What is Artie's last name?
4. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
5. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)