|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Priest's robe.
(b) Army fatigues.
(c) Police uniform.
(d) Doctor's coat.
2. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
3. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
4. What color is symbolically introduced in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
5. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
(a) She thinks religion is a hoax.
(b) The devil follows her around.
(c) She and the Pope had an affair.
(d) Her nails are different lengths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
2. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
3. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
4. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
5. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)