|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
(a) If she can get more medication.
(b) If he has the same dream.
(c) If she will stop having the dream.
(d) If her dream is real.
2. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being unstable.
(b) As being sad.
(c) As being angry.
(d) As being imprisoned.
3. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(c) Steamed towels.
4. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
5. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
(a) One is distinct from the other.
(b) They are the same.
(c) The consequence of domestic abuse.
(d) The result of the line being blurred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
2. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
3. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
4. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
5. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)