|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
2. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
(a) His fears.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His passions.
(d) His love.
3. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(c) The audience.
4. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
(a) Losing grip on reality.
(b) Becoming depressed.
(c) Lack of love.
(d) Committing a crime.
5. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
2. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
3. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
4. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
5. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)