|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
(a) A line.
(b) A cane.
(c) A blue light.
(d) A microphone.
2. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
(a) He will descend into madness.
(b) He will commit a serious crime.
(c) He will lose the love of his life.
(d) He will achieve his goals.
3. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
(c) Posters and markers.
(d) Music and bows.
4. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
5. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
2. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
3. What is Artie's last name?
4. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
5. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)