|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being sad.
(b) As being unstable.
(c) As being angry.
(d) As being imprisoned.
2. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) To quiet the audience.
(b) To serenade the audience.
(c) To introduce Artie.
(d) To alert the audience to their seats.
3. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His guilt over doing wrong.
(b) His deep depression.
(c) His delusions.
(d) His longing for company.
4. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
5. What color is symbolically introduced in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
2. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
3. What is Artie eager for that he expresses to the audience in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves?
4. What is Artie's last name?
5. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)