|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
(a) A cane.
(b) A blue light.
(c) A microphone.
(d) A line.
2. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
3. What does Bananas attempt to do with Billy in Act II, Scene II?
4. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
(a) The crime in Queens.
(b) The dissolution of marriages.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) The poverty in America.
5. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) Center Stage.
(d) The closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
2. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
3. When Bunny appears from her apartment downstairs in Act II, Scene II, what does she have?
4. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
5. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)