Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
(a) Reciting a monologue.
(b) Playing the piano.
(c) Sobbing uncontrollably.
(d) Pacing the stage.
2. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
3. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Destruction of hope.
(b) The end of family.
(d) Mental instability.
4. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Sergeant Ronnie.
(b) Officer Ronnie.
(c) Pope Ronnie.
(d) Dr. Ronnie.
5. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
2. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
3. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
4. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
5. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)