Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
(a) Reciting a monologue.
(b) Pacing the stage.
(c) Playing the piano.
(d) Sobbing uncontrollably.
2. When does the play begin?
(a) As the audience is finding their seats.
(b) After the audience sits down.
(c) Halfway through the first scene.
(d) When the audience is quiet.
3. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
(a) She will be all alone.
(b) People will laugh at her.
(c) She will return to normal.
(d) She will go into depression.
4. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
(a) His desire.
(b) His love.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His money.
5. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
(a) It is like losing her virginity.
(b) It makes her uncomfortable.
(c) It is morally wrong.
(d) It is too costly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
2. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
3. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
4. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
5. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)