|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
(a) The door.
(b) A clock.
(c) The TV.
(d) The oven.
2. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She does not know Billy.
(b) She has agoraphobia.
(c) She is deaf.
(d) She is not an actress.
3. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
(b) Works of art.
4. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
(c) A strobe light.
(d) A jacket.
5. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
(a) The comedy.
(b) The action.
(c) The romance.
(d) The fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
2. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
3. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
4. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
5. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)