|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
(a) When Artie sees that Bananas has a chance of getting better.
(b) When Bunny suggests that they stay with Billy in California.
(c) When Artie describes the house Bananas can live at.
(d) When Bananas says the bars can be taken from the windows.
2. What is Artie's last name?
3. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Our Father.
(b) Taste and See.
(c) Hail Mary.
(d) Ave Maria.
4. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Trying to leave.
(b) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Saying their rosaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
2. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
3. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
4. In the dream Artie explains to Bananas, what do both he and the Pope do to her?
5. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)