|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
2. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
(a) His rifle.
(b) His army hat.
(c) The box with the bomb.
(d) His choir robe.
3. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a talent scout.
(b) He is a songwriter.
(c) He is a director.
(d) He is a dancer.
4. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) He still loves Bananas.
(b) He wants to stay in Queens.
(c) He wants to help Bananas one last time.
(d) He will not see the Pope.
5. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
2. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
3. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
4. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
5. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)