|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
2. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
3. When does the play begin?
(a) As the audience is finding their seats.
(b) When the audience is quiet.
(c) Halfway through the first scene.
(d) After the audience sits down.
4. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Saying their rosaries.
(b) Taking pictures with Corrinna.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Trying to leave.
5. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
(a) Billy is a record label executive.
(b) Billy is an accomplished director.
(c) Billy knows a lot of recording artists.
(d) Billy is a talent agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
2. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
3. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
4. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
5. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)