|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
(a) Dramatic action.
(c) Comedic action.
2. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
(a) The dissolution of marriages.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The poverty in America.
(d) The crime in Queens.
3. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(b) Huckleberry Finn.
(c) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
(d) Oliver Twist.
4. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being sad.
(b) As being imprisoned.
(c) As being angry.
(d) As being unstable.
5. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
(a) She is mentally unstable.
(b) She hates Artie.
(c) She is a bad cook.
(d) She is a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
2. When does the play begin?
3. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
4. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
5. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)