|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
(a) Go on a date.
(b) Run away.
(c) Go to the museum.
(d) See the Pope.
2. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His longing for company.
(b) His deep depression.
(c) His guilt over doing wrong.
(d) His delusions.
3. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(a) His parents.
(b) The hospital.
4. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
5. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
(c) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
2. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
3. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
4. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
5. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)