|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) He will not see the Pope.
(b) He wants to stay in Queens.
(c) He still loves Bananas.
(d) He wants to help Bananas one last time.
2. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) The TV.
(b) A vacuum.
(c) The bomb.
(d) Artie's music.
3. What is Ronnie's speech an example of?
(a) Rising action.
(b) Falling action.
4. What color is symbolically introduced in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
5. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
(a) A dream he had.
(b) The foreshadowed conclusion.
(c) The Prologue.
(d) A club opening he played.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
2. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
3. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
4. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
5. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)