|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
(a) He caught pneumonia.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He lost his voice.
(d) His fingers became arthritic.
2. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He has had them since he was a child.
(b) He bought them on the streets.
(c) He stole them from the army.
(d) He has sentimental attachment to them.
3. In the dream Artie explains to Bananas, what do both he and the Pope do to her?
(a) Hurts her.
(b) Abandons her.
(c) Rejects her.
(d) Insults her.
4. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
(c) Long Island.
5. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
(a) For Bananas to get better.
(b) For Artie to be famous.
(c) Bananas' death.
(d) A new life with Artie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
3. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
4. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
5. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)