|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
2. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
(a) Go on a date.
(b) Go to the museum.
(c) Run away.
(d) See the Pope.
3. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
(a) She will be all alone.
(b) She will go into depression.
(c) She will return to normal.
(d) People will laugh at her.
4. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
(a) The oven.
(b) A clock.
(c) The door.
(d) The TV.
5. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
(a) The Prologue.
(b) The foreshadowed conclusion.
(c) A club opening he played.
(d) A dream he had.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
2. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
3. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
4. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
5. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)