|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She has agoraphobia.
(b) She is deaf.
(c) She is not an actress.
(d) She does not know Billy.
2. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Officer Ronnie.
(b) Pope Ronnie.
(c) Sergeant Ronnie.
(d) Dr. Ronnie.
3. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
(a) Not letting her call Billy.
(b) Taking Bananas to see the Pope.
(c) Asking her to cook him breakfast.
(d) Not getting his music blessed.
4. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
(a) She flees the house.
(b) She walks hand in hand with Artie.
(c) She cries all day.
(d) She kills Bunny.
5. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
(a) The intolerance toward mental illness.
(b) He is in opposition to the war.
(c) He is a man on the edge.
(d) The increase of domestic violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
2. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
3. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
4. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
5. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)