|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) Artie's music.
(b) The bomb.
(c) A vacuum.
(d) The TV.
2. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
(a) The MP.
(c) The Little Nun.
3. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
(a) A romantic comedy.
(b) A war movie.
(c) A horror movie.
(d) A thriller.
4. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
(c) A strobe light.
(d) A jacket.
5. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) Get shock treatments.
(b) Move with them to California.
(c) See the Pope.
(d) Live by herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
2. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
3. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
4. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
5. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)