|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Police uniform.
(b) Priest's robe.
(c) Doctor's coat.
(d) Army fatigues.
2. When does the play begin?
(a) After the audience sits down.
(b) When the audience is quiet.
(c) As the audience is finding their seats.
(d) Halfway through the first scene.
3. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
(a) If she can get more medication.
(b) If her dream is real.
(c) If he has the same dream.
(d) If she will stop having the dream.
4. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
(a) NYU students.
(b) Homeless people.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) The mayor.
5. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
(a) It makes her uncomfortable.
(b) It is too costly.
(c) It is like losing her virginity.
(d) It is morally wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
2. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
3. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
4. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
5. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)