|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
2. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
(a) Becoming depressed.
(b) Losing grip on reality.
(c) Lack of love.
(d) Committing a crime.
3. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
(a) He will lose the love of his life.
(b) He will descend into madness.
(c) He will commit a serious crime.
(d) He will achieve his goals.
4. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy is broke.
(b) Billy hates Artie.
(c) Billy is going to Australia with her.
(d) Billy claims to not know Artie.
5. When Ronnie runs back into his bedroom, what does he bring back out with him?
(a) His Christening outfit.
(b) A G.I. Joe.
(c) Choir boy robes.
(d) A Halloween costume.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
2. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
3. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
4. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
5. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)