|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Gives her more pills.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Puts her to bed.
2. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being sad.
(b) As being angry.
(c) As being imprisoned.
(d) As being unstable.
3. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
(a) Her nails are different lengths.
(b) The devil follows her around.
(c) She thinks religion is a hoax.
(d) She and the Pope had an affair.
4. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
(a) The knives from the high shelves.
(b) Posters of great songwriters.
(c) The bars on the windows.
(d) Locks on the cabinets.
5. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His keyboard.
(c) His pen.
(d) His music.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
2. Where does Artie tell Billy he met Bunny for the first time?
3. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
4. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)