|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
2. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Officer Ronnie.
(b) Pope Ronnie.
(c) Dr. Ronnie.
(d) Sergeant Ronnie.
3. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
(a) Their rosaries.
(c) Holy water.
(d) A bible.
4. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
5. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
(c) Comedic relief.
(d) Climactic action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
2. What is Artie eager for that he expresses to the audience in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
4. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
5. What does Bunny want Bananas to do if she were to move to the country in the guide books?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)