|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
2. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His keyboard.
(b) His pen.
(c) His music.
(d) His wallet.
3. What is Artie eager for that he expresses to the audience in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves?
4. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
(b) Frosty the Snowman.
(c) White Christmas.
(d) Jingle Bells.
5. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
(a) For Bananas to get better.
(b) A new life with Artie.
(c) Bananas' death.
(d) For Artie to be famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
2. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
3. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
4. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
5. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)