|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
(a) Bananas' death.
(b) For Artie to be famous.
(c) A new life with Artie.
(d) For Bananas to get better.
2. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
3. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
4. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
(a) He bought them on the streets.
(b) He has had them since he was a child.
(c) He has sentimental attachment to them.
(d) He stole them from the army.
5. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
2. What is Artie eager for that he expresses to the audience in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
4. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
5. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)