|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(a) The hospital.
(b) His parents.
2. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He only wants peace and quiet.
(b) He has already cast the part.
(c) He hates children.
(d) He cannot cast someone he knows.
3. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
(a) The lack of love Artie shows her.
(b) The way her life turned out.
(c) A chemical inbalance in her brain.
(d) Her simpleness.
4. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
(b) Shock treatments.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
2. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
3. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
4. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
5. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)