|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) The end of family.
(b) Destruction of hope.
(c) Mental instability.
2. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
(a) Leave his town.
(b) Turn his fantasies into reality.
(c) Kill his enemy.
(d) Find his love.
3. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
(a) One is distinct from the other.
(b) The result of the line being blurred.
(c) The consequence of domestic abuse.
(d) They are the same.
4. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
(a) If she can get more medication.
(b) If her dream is real.
(c) If she will stop having the dream.
(d) If he has the same dream.
5. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) Foreshadows the play's action.
(b) To discuss the outline of the play.
(c) Background noise as the audience finds their seats.
(d) To quiet the audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Artie ignored Ronnie throughout Ronnie's life?
2. What color is symbolically introduced in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
4. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
5. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)