|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears Artie's car.
(b) He hears the Pope approaching.
(c) He hears a key in the door.
(d) He hears Bunny's chattering.
2. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
(a) A thriller.
(b) A war movie.
(c) A horror movie.
(d) A romantic comedy.
3. What color is symbolically introduced in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
4. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
(a) Billy is a record label executive.
(b) Billy knows a lot of recording artists.
(c) Billy is a talent agent.
(d) Billy is an accomplished director.
5. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
(b) A strobe light.
(c) A jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
2. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
3. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
4. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
5. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)