|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
(a) Reciting a monologue.
(b) Playing the piano.
(c) Pacing the stage.
(d) Sobbing uncontrollably.
2. What is Artie's last name?
3. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His delusions.
(b) His deep depression.
(c) His longing for company.
(d) His guilt over doing wrong.
4. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
5. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
(a) He took care of her.
(b) He got her help.
(c) He gave up on her.
(d) He started to love her again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
2. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
3. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
4. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
5. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)