|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
(a) The result of the line being blurred.
(b) One is distinct from the other.
(c) The consequence of domestic abuse.
(d) They are the same.
2. What kind of character is Artie?
(c) Comedic relief.
3. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
4. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
5. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
(a) The increase of domestic violence.
(b) He is a man on the edge.
(c) He is in opposition to the war.
(d) The intolerance toward mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
2. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
3. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
4. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
5. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)