|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His longing for company.
(b) His delusions.
(c) His deep depression.
(d) His guilt over doing wrong.
2. What kind of character is Artie?
(b) Comedic relief.
3. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(c) The audience.
4. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(a) Steamed towels.
5. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
(a) She is a bad cook.
(b) She is mentally unstable.
(c) She hates Artie.
(d) She is a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
2. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
3. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
4. What will all of the characters do throughout the play that Artie does in the Prologue?
5. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)