|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
(a) NYU students.
(b) Homeless people.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) The mayor.
2. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Army fatigues.
(b) Priest's robe.
(c) Police uniform.
(d) Doctor's coat.
3. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His depresion.
(b) His age.
(c) His anger.
(d) His low income.
4. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His longing for company.
(b) His deep depression.
(c) His delusions.
(d) His guilt over doing wrong.
5. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
2. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
3. What thematic aspect of the play will Artie's characteristics effect as the piece progresses?
4. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
5. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)