|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
(c) Works of art.
2. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
(a) Gives her more pills.
(b) Yells at her.
(c) Puts her to bed.
(d) Slaps her.
3. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
(a) It is morally wrong.
(b) It is like losing her virginity.
(c) It makes her uncomfortable.
(d) It is too costly.
4. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
(a) If he has the same dream.
(b) If she can get more medication.
(c) If she will stop having the dream.
(d) If her dream is real.
5. How many functions does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves foreshadow throughout the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
2. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
3. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
4. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
5. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)