|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
(a) Clap their hands.
(b) Sing along.
(c) Pay attention.
(d) Stand up.
2. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
(a) One is distinct from the other.
(b) The result of the line being blurred.
(c) The consequence of domestic abuse.
(d) They are the same.
3. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The store.
(c) The car.
(d) The kitchen.
4. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
(a) He works at the zoo.
(b) He is a cheater.
(c) He is mentally unstable.
(d) He is a terrible musician.
5. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being imprisoned.
(b) As being unstable.
(c) As being sad.
(d) As being angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
2. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
3. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
4. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
5. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)