|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(d) Steamed towels.
2. When does the play begin?
(a) When the audience is quiet.
(b) Halfway through the first scene.
(c) As the audience is finding their seats.
(d) After the audience sits down.
3. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(a) The audience.
4. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
(c) A strobe light.
(d) A jacket.
5. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
(d) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
2. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
3. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
4. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
5. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)