Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
(a) Clap their hands.
(b) Sing along.
(c) Stand up.
(d) Pay attention.
2. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
3. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Jingle Bells.
(b) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
(c) White Christmas.
(d) Frosty the Snowman.
4. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(a) Pope Paul.
(c) A military intelligence officer.
5. What is the second song Artie improvises in Act I, Part II about?
(a) Being famous.
(b) The Pope blessing him.
(d) Being rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie take out of the box he is holding?
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom after praying, what does she say she is ready to do?
3. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
4. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
5. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)