|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) He hates children.
(b) He only wants peace and quiet.
(c) He cannot cast someone he knows.
(d) He has already cast the part.
2. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
(a) He makes fun of her.
(b) He scorns the Vietnam War.
(c) He improvises a song about the Pope.
(d) He says he loves Bunny.
3. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Opens the windows.
(b) Turns on the television.
(c) Forces her into the car.
(d) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
4. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
(a) Breaks a mirror.
(b) Punches Billy.
(c) Retreats into his room.
(d) Throws out his costume.
5. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Artie eager for that he expresses to the audience in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves?
2. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
3. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
4. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
5. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)