|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(a) The audience.
2. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(a) Pope Paul.
(c) A military intelligence officer.
3. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
(a) It is necessary.
(b) It will fill up space.
(c) It was promised.
(d) It will make the audience laugh.
4. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
(c) Music and bows.
(d) Posters and markers.
5. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
2. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
3. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
4. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
5. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)