|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
(a) Posters and markers.
(c) Music and bows.
2. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
(c) Her inhaler.
3. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
(a) He will achieve his goals.
(b) He will lose the love of his life.
(c) He will commit a serious crime.
(d) He will descend into madness.
4. What kind of character is Artie?
(d) Comedic relief.
5. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
(b) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
(c) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
(d) He declares he is moving to California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
2. What can the audience guess about the items in Ronnie's box that he wires together?
3. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
4. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
5. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)