|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
(a) The bars on the windows.
(b) Locks on the cabinets.
(c) Posters of great songwriters.
(d) The knives from the high shelves.
2. What is Artie eager for that he expresses to the audience in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves?
3. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
(a) A chemical inbalance in her brain.
(b) The lack of love Artie shows her.
(c) Her simpleness.
(d) The way her life turned out.
4. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. When does the play begin?
(a) Halfway through the first scene.
(b) After the audience sits down.
(c) As the audience is finding their seats.
(d) When the audience is quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom after praying, what does she say she is ready to do?
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
3. When Artie tells Bunny that the audience talked through his entire set at the club the previous evening, what is he referring to?
4. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
5. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)