|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
(a) Run away.
(b) See the Pope.
(c) Go on a date.
(d) Go to the museum.
2. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
3. When does the play begin?
(a) Halfway through the first scene.
(b) When the audience is quiet.
(c) As the audience is finding their seats.
(d) After the audience sits down.
4. What does Billy call Ronnie after Ronnie's display in the apartment, according to Ronnie's story?
(a) Talentless hack.
(b) Absolutely wretched.
(c) Feeble minded.
(d) Mentally retarded.
5. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
(b) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) Huckleberry Finn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
2. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
3. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
4. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
5. The purpose of Act II, Scene I, Part I is to create what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)