|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) Live by herself.
(b) Move with them to California.
(c) See the Pope.
(d) Get shock treatments.
2. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
(a) The door.
(b) The oven.
(c) A clock.
(d) The TV.
3. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
4. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) Background noise as the audience finds their seats.
(b) Foreshadows the play's action.
(c) To discuss the outline of the play.
(d) To quiet the audience.
5. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His longing for company.
(b) His guilt over doing wrong.
(c) His delusions.
(d) His deep depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
2. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
3. What does Ronnie actually have in common with all of the other characters that is revealed in his speech?
4. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
5. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)