|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
2. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(b) A military intelligence officer.
(d) Pope Paul.
3. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
(a) He is mentally unstable.
(b) He is a cheater.
(c) He is a terrible musician.
(d) He works at the zoo.
4. How does Artie yearn to be noticed?
(a) He declares he is moving to California.
(b) He obsesses over becoming a songwriter.
(c) He has an affair right in front of his wife.
(d) He wants his wife blessed by the Pope.
5. In the dream Artie explains to Bananas, what do both he and the Pope do to her?
(a) Hurts her.
(b) Abandons her.
(c) Insults her.
(d) Rejects her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
2. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
3. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
4. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
5. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)