|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His pen.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His keyboard.
(d) His music.
2. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
3. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
(a) They are the same.
(b) The consequence of domestic abuse.
(c) The result of the line being blurred.
(d) One is distinct from the other.
4. What does Ronnie say in his speech will happen by the end of the day?
(a) Everyone will ask him to stay.
(b) Everyone will know him.
(c) Everyone will apologize.
(d) Everyone will die.
5. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) Mental instability.
(b) The end of family.
(d) Destruction of hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
2. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
3. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
4. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
5. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)