|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) To quiet the audience.
(b) To alert the audience to their seats.
(c) To introduce Artie.
(d) To serenade the audience.
2. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
(a) Her shoes.
3. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom after praying, what does she say she is ready to do?
(a) Go out.
(b) Get help.
(c) Fix her marriage.
(d) Move to a new house.
4. What aspect of the play will Artie's attempt to reach his goals affect?
(a) The fear.
(b) The action.
(c) The romance.
(d) The comedy.
5. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
(a) The dissolution of marriages.
(b) The crime in Queens.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) The poverty in America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
2. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
3. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
4. How many parts are there to Ronnie's story?
5. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)