|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
(d) Steamed towels.
2. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
(d) Long Island.
3. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
(a) He improvises a song about the Pope.
(b) He says he loves Bunny.
(c) He scorns the Vietnam War.
(d) He makes fun of her.
4. What does the audience become after the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves?
5. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) To discuss the outline of the play.
(b) To quiet the audience.
(c) Foreshadows the play's action.
(d) Background noise as the audience finds their seats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie do in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves that is a convention of plays first introduced here?
2. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
3. What does Ronnie's story about Billy's movie reveal about Ronnie?
4. Where does Ronnie wire the items he takes out of the box to?
5. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)