|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
(a) Puts her to bed.
(b) Gives her more pills.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Slaps her.
2. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
(a) When Artie describes the house Bananas can live at.
(b) When Bunny suggests that they stay with Billy in California.
(c) When Bananas says the bars can be taken from the windows.
(d) When Artie sees that Bananas has a chance of getting better.
3. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His age.
(b) His low income.
(c) His depresion.
(d) His anger.
4. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
(a) He wants to make Artie proud.
(b) He thinks he is the perfect boy.
(c) He wants to leave his parents forever.
(d) He wants the money for Bananas' medicine.
5. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
(a) Their move to California.
(b) She will become a famous movie star.
(c) Artie's getting a job in California.
(d) The Pope's landing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
2. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
3. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
4. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
5. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)