|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Pope Ronnie.
(b) Dr. Ronnie.
(c) Sergeant Ronnie.
(d) Officer Ronnie.
2. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
(a) His deep depression.
(b) His longing for company.
(c) His guilt over doing wrong.
(d) His delusions.
3. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
(a) The dissolution of marriages.
(b) The poverty in America.
(c) The crime in Queens.
(d) The Vietnam War.
4. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
(a) He lost his voice.
(b) His fingers became arthritic.
(c) He broke his leg.
(d) He caught pneumonia.
5. What will all of the characters do throughout the play that Artie does in the Prologue?
(a) Be alone on stage.
(b) Play an instrument.
(c) Speak to the audience.
(d) Have a spotlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie do the moment that Billy walks through the door, according to his story?
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom after praying, what does she say she is ready to do?
3. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
4. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
5. What does Artie do in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves that is a convention of plays first introduced here?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)