|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
(a) Stand up.
(b) Sing along.
(c) Clap their hands.
(d) Pay attention.
2. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Forces her into the car.
(b) Opens the windows.
(c) Turns on the television.
(d) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
3. What is Artie's last name?
4. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
(b) An animal at the zoo.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Queen of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
2. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
3. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
4. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
5. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)