|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
2. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(a) Pope Paul.
(c) A military intelligence officer.
3. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
4. What does Artie do in the Prologue of The House of Blue Leaves that is a convention of plays first introduced here?
(a) Requests items from offstage.
(b) Leaves the stage.
(c) Speaks directly to the audience.
(d) Talks to himself.
5. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
2. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
3. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
4. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
5. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)