|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(b) Pope Paul.
(c) A military intelligence officer.
2. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
(a) Her inhaler.
3. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
(a) Comedic relief.
(d) Climactic action.
4. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
(a) He lost his voice.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He caught pneumonia.
(d) His fingers became arthritic.
5. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
(a) As being sad.
(b) As being imprisoned.
(c) As being angry.
(d) As being unstable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
2. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
3. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
4. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
5. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)