|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
(a) The bars on the windows.
(b) Posters of great songwriters.
(c) The knives from the high shelves.
(d) Locks on the cabinets.
2. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
(a) Bananas' death.
(b) For Bananas to get better.
(c) For Artie to be famous.
(d) A new life with Artie.
3. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
(a) He will commit a serious crime.
(b) He will achieve his goals.
(c) He will descend into madness.
(d) He will lose the love of his life.
4. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
(a) His love.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His passions.
(d) His fears.
5. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
(a) His desire.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His love.
(d) His money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the symbolic color introduced in the Prologue represent the characters in the play?
2. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play gather up before exiting the stage?
3. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
4. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
5. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)