|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
(a) Breaks a mirror.
(b) Throws out his costume.
(c) Retreats into his room.
(d) Punches Billy.
2. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
(a) Sing along.
(b) Pay attention.
(c) Clap their hands.
(d) Stand up.
3. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His depresion.
(b) His anger.
(c) His low income.
(d) His age.
4. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) Stares at the audience.
(b) Ignores the audience.
(c) Yells at the audience.
(d) Laughs at the audience.
5. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
(a) It is morally wrong.
(b) It is like losing her virginity.
(c) It is too costly.
(d) It makes her uncomfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
2. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
3. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
4. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
5. Artie attempts to show the audience his talent in the beginning of The House of Blue Leaves, at what level of talent is he?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)