|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
(a) It is necessary.
(b) It was promised.
(c) It will fill up space.
(d) It will make the audience laugh.
2. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Police uniform.
(b) Priest's robe.
(c) Army fatigues.
(d) Doctor's coat.
3. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
(a) His money.
(b) His love.
(c) His desire.
(d) His dreams.
4. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
5. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
(a) He will commit a serious crime.
(b) He will lose the love of his life.
(c) He will descend into madness.
(d) He will achieve his goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
2. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
3. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
4. What does Ronnie do with the second item he brings from his bedroom?
5. What does Ronnie do after Billy calls him the hurtful name?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)