|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is foreshadowed in the Prologue that will happen to Artie towards the end of the play?
(a) He will commit a serious crime.
(b) He will lose the love of his life.
(c) He will descend into madness.
(d) He will achieve his goals.
2. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
(a) Go on a date.
(b) Go to the museum.
(c) See the Pope.
(d) Run away.
3. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a bad cook.
(c) She hates Artie.
(d) She is mentally unstable.
4. Why does Ronnie run off the stage at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
(a) He hears Artie's car.
(b) He hears Bunny's chattering.
(c) He hears a key in the door.
(d) He hears the Pope approaching.
5. How is the symbolic colorization in the Prologue physically represented on stage?
(a) A strobe light.
(b) A jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
2. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
3. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
4. Why is Billy frustrated with Ronnie when he walks through the door, according to Ronnie's story?
5. What does Bunny accuse Artie of having no sense of at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)