|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bunny yearn to be noticed?
(a) Her desire to become famous.
(b) Her desire to be blessed by the Pope.
(c) Her desire to have a rich husband.
(d) Her desire to steal someone else's husband.
2. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
(a) Cook meals for him.
(b) Give him massages.
(c) Help him write his songs.
(d) Sing for him.
3. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Puts her to bed.
(c) Gives her more pills.
(d) Slaps her.
4. What does Ronnie's homemade concoction from the box he carries onto the stage symbolize?
(a) The end of family.
(b) Destruction of hope.
(c) Mental instability.
5. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
(a) It is morally wrong.
(b) It makes her uncomfortable.
(c) It is too costly.
(d) It is like losing her virginity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
2. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
3. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer think of him?
4. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
5. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)