|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
(a) It makes her uncomfortable.
(b) It is morally wrong.
(c) It is like losing her virginity.
(d) It is too costly.
2. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
(a) Kill his enemy.
(b) Find his love.
(c) Leave his town.
(d) Turn his fantasies into reality.
3. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His pen.
(b) His music.
(c) His keyboard.
(d) His wallet.
4. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
(a) One is distinct from the other.
(b) They are the same.
(c) The result of the line being blurred.
(d) The consequence of domestic abuse.
5. Who does Ronnie intend this item he has just constructed from a box to be for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
2. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
3. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
4. What will be revealed about Artie over time as the play progresses?
5. What do the items in the box that Ronnie wires together foreshadow in the play?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)