|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbolic colorization introduced in the Prologue of the play a result of?
(a) Committing a crime.
(b) Lack of love.
(c) Becoming depressed.
(d) Losing grip on reality.
2. What characteristic does Ronnie reveal about himself through his speech in Act I, Scene I, Part I?
3. What will be taken away from Artie in the final moments of the play?
(a) His money.
(b) His desire.
(c) His love.
(d) His dreams.
4. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
5. What is insinuated that Artie will attempt to do as the play unfolds?
(a) Turn his fantasies into reality.
(b) Kill his enemy.
(c) Leave his town.
(d) Find his love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
2. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
3. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
4. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
5. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)