|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie say in his speech that everyone from his father to his commanding officer do to him?
(a) Laugh at him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Support him.
(d) Leave him.
2. What is the purpose of the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves?
(a) To alert the audience to their seats.
(b) To serenade the audience.
(c) To introduce Artie.
(d) To quiet the audience.
3. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
4. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
(d) Works of art.
5. What does the Prologue in The House of Blue Leaves reveal about Artie?
(a) He is a talent scout.
(b) He is a songwriter.
(c) He is a director.
(d) He is a dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbolic colorization utilized in the Prologue supposed to be a result of for Artie?
2. What kind of literature is referenced in Act II, Scene I, Part I?
3. Ronnie goes on to tell a story about Billy coming to visit his family while he is casting for what movie?
4. Where is Ronnie at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part I?
5. Why does Ronnie desperately want to audition for Billy's movie?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)