|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
(a) If she can get more medication.
(b) If her dream is real.
(c) If she will stop having the dream.
(d) If he has the same dream.
2. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
(a) Ronnie is home.
(b) The nuns are also mentally unstable.
(c) The nuns a referring to the TV.
(d) The Pope has died.
3. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
(a) When Artie sees that Bananas has a chance of getting better.
(b) When Artie describes the house Bananas can live at.
(c) When Bunny suggests that they stay with Billy in California.
(d) When Bananas says the bars can be taken from the windows.
4. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
(a) A trip to Australia.
(b) A free dinner.
(c) Her new movie.
(d) The Pope's mass.
5. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
(a) NYU students.
(b) Homeless people.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) The mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny think has paid off with Corrinna's visit?
2. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
3. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
4. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
5. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)