|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
(a) His rifle.
(b) A large box.
(c) His childhood pictures.
(d) Bananas' medication.
2. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
(b) Opens the windows.
(c) Forces her into the car.
(d) Turns on the television.
3. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
(a) An animal at the zoo.
(b) The Pope.
(d) The Queen of England.
4. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
5. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Priest's robe.
(b) Army fatigues.
(c) Police uniform.
(d) Doctor's coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas try to fry in the kitchen while the nuns try to talk with Corrinna?
2. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
3. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
4. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
5. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)