|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
2. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The crime in Queens.
(c) The dissolution of marriages.
(d) The poverty in America.
3. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
(a) The Pope.
(b) An animal at the zoo.
(c) The Queen of England.
4. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She is deaf.
(b) She has agoraphobia.
(c) She is not an actress.
(d) She does not know Billy.
5. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
(a) He works at the zoo.
(b) He is a cheater.
(c) He is mentally unstable.
(d) He is a terrible musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
2. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
3. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
4. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
5. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)