|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
2. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His keyboard.
(b) His music.
(c) His pen.
(d) His wallet.
3. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(c) The audience.
4. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
(c) Bunny and Artie.
(d) Bunny and Bananas.
5. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Hugs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
2. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
3. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
4. What is the second song Artie improvises in Act I, Part II about?
5. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)