|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(a) His rosary.
(c) His car keys.
(d) A particular song.
2. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
(a) A new life with Artie.
(b) Bananas' death.
(c) For Bananas to get better.
(d) For Artie to be famous.
3. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
(a) Help him write his songs.
(b) Give him massages.
(c) Cook meals for him.
(d) Sing for him.
4. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
(a) Girl scouts.
(c) Stuffed animals.
5. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Our Father.
(b) Hail Mary.
(c) Ave Maria.
(d) Taste and See.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
2. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
3. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
4. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
5. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)