|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
(a) She is a bad cook.
(b) She is mentally unstable.
(c) She hates Artie.
(d) She is a teacher.
3. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
(a) Yells at the audience.
(b) Ignores the audience.
(c) Laughs at the audience.
(d) Stares at the audience.
4. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
(a) Long Island.
5. What does Artie ask Bananas to do that he thinks could heal her?
(a) See the Pope.
(b) Move with them to California.
(c) Get shock treatments.
(d) Live by herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
2. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
3. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
4. What does Corrinna announce that she has two tickets for?
5. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)