|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
2. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
(a) Comedic relief.
(b) Climactic action.
3. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
(b) Shock treatments.
4. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
(a) He says he loves Bunny.
(b) He improvises a song about the Pope.
(c) He scorns the Vietnam War.
(d) He makes fun of her.
5. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
(a) He is a man on the edge.
(b) He is in opposition to the war.
(c) The increase of domestic violence.
(d) The intolerance toward mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
2. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
3. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
4. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
5. What is Bunny carrying when Artie lets her into his apartment at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)