|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His music.
(c) His keyboard.
(d) His pen.
2. What does Bananas pretend to be when Artie fixes her breakfast?
(b) The Queen of England.
(c) An animal at the zoo.
(d) The Pope.
3. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
(a) Artie's getting a job in California.
(b) The Pope's landing.
(c) She will become a famous movie star.
(d) Their move to California.
4. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
(a) The Pope has died.
(b) The nuns are also mentally unstable.
(c) The nuns a referring to the TV.
(d) Ronnie is home.
5. What does Corrinna say to the nuns about Billy that devastates Artie?
(a) Billy is broke.
(b) Billy hates Artie.
(c) Billy claims to not know Artie.
(d) Billy is going to Australia with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bananas end up swallowing thinking that it is her pills?
2. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
3. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
4. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
5. What does Bananas ask Artie about her dream at the end of Act I, Part I?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)