|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
(d) Her shoes.
2. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
(a) Bananas' medication.
(b) His rifle.
(c) A large box.
(d) His childhood pictures.
3. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
(a) She flees the house.
(b) She kills Bunny.
(c) She cries all day.
(d) She walks hand in hand with Artie.
4. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
(a) Who will pay for the tickets.
(b) Where Bananas will go.
(c) If they should stay with Billy or in a hotel.
(d) Who is closer to Billy.
5. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
(a) One is distinct from the other.
(b) The consequence of domestic abuse.
(c) The result of the line being blurred.
(d) They are the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the nuns doing when Ronnie makes his announcement in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
2. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
3. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
4. Why does Bananas tell Artie not to be disrespectful at the beginning of Act I, Part II?
5. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)