|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
(a) The United Nations.
(b) NYU students.
(c) Homeless people.
(d) The mayor.
2. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(a) His parents.
(d) The hospital.
3. What do Artie and Bunny argue over when she brings up their friend Billy in California?
(a) If they should stay with Billy or in a hotel.
(b) Where Bananas will go.
(c) Who is closer to Billy.
(d) Who will pay for the tickets.
4. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Hail Mary.
(b) Taste and See.
(c) Our Father.
(d) Ave Maria.
5. Where does Bunny go when Artie asks her to leave?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The store.
(d) The car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Bunny agree to the condition that Artie proposes if she wants him to accompany her to see the Pope?
2. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
3. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
4. What does Bananas emerge from the bedroom with at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
5. For what does Corrinna ask the nuns to bless her when they emerge from Ronnie's room?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)