|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
(a) His army hat.
(b) His rifle.
(c) His choir robe.
(d) The box with the bomb.
2. Who does Artie comment about to the audience, saying they look very nice?
(c) Bunny and Artie.
(d) Bunny and Bananas.
3. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
(a) The nuns a referring to the TV.
(b) The nuns are also mentally unstable.
(c) The Pope has died.
(d) Ronnie is home.
4. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(a) A military intelligence officer.
(c) Pope Paul.
5. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Pope Ronnie.
(b) Sergeant Ronnie.
(c) Dr. Ronnie.
(d) Officer Ronnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
2. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
3. What does Ronnie do at the center of the stage at the end of Act I, Part II?
4. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
5. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)