|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
(c) Climactic action.
(d) Comedic relief.
2. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
3. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
(a) Long Island.
4. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
(a) Give him massages.
(b) Cook meals for him.
(c) Sing for him.
(d) Help him write his songs.
5. For what does Corrinna ask the nuns to bless her when they emerge from Ronnie's room?
(a) Her ear operation.
(b) Her movie career.
(c) Her hearing aid.
(d) Her love life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
2. What is Bananas doing in the dream she explains to Artie that she frequently has?
3. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
4. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
5. What does Bunny claim that Artie was afraid of until he met her?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)