|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
2. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
3. What does Bananas think will happen if she does what Artie asks her to do?
(a) She will return to normal.
(b) People will laugh at her.
(c) She will be all alone.
(d) She will go into depression.
4. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
(a) Ave Maria.
(b) Hail Mary.
(c) Taste and See.
(d) Our Father.
5. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
(c) Works of art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
2. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Artie?
3. What do the nuns drop from the roof of Artie's building?
4. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
5. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)