|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Forces her into the car.
(b) Turns on the television.
(c) Opens the windows.
(d) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
2. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(b) The Man in White.
(d) The MP.
3. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
(a) Locks on the cabinets.
(b) Posters of great songwriters.
(c) The knives from the high shelves.
(d) The bars on the windows.
4. What is the reason Bananas gives for not being able to see the Pope?
(a) The devil follows her around.
(b) Her nails are different lengths.
(c) She thinks religion is a hoax.
(d) She and the Pope had an affair.
5. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) White Christmas.
(b) Jingle Bells.
(c) I'll Be Home For Christmas.
(d) Frosty the Snowman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronnie dressed in when he enters Artie's apartment at the beginning of Act I?
2. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
3. What does Bunny stuff into her boots in order to keep her feet warm?
4. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
5. Where is Artie's apartment located in New York?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)