|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas claim she is still angry at Artie for?
(a) Asking her to cook him breakfast.
(b) Not getting his music blessed.
(c) Not letting her call Billy.
(d) Taking Bananas to see the Pope.
2. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
(a) She gives him some money.
(b) She spend the night with him.
(c) She sing for him.
(d) She cook for him.
3. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
(a) Locks on the cabinets.
(b) The bars on the windows.
(c) Posters of great songwriters.
(d) The knives from the high shelves.
4. What is Artie looking for when he runs back into the apartment at the beginning of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
(b) His car keys.
(c) A particular song.
(d) His rosary.
5. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
(a) Bananas' medication.
(b) His childhood pictures.
(c) His rifle.
(d) A large box.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
2. What does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are going to do?
3. What does Bunny promise to do for Artie when they reach California?
4. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
5. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)