|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
(a) He caught pneumonia.
(b) He lost his voice.
(c) He broke his leg.
(d) His fingers became arthritic.
2. Artie recognizes Corrinna because of how many movies she has appeared in?
3. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
(a) Her shoes.
4. When is the title of the play mentioned during Act I, Part II?
(a) When Bunny suggests that they stay with Billy in California.
(b) When Bananas says the bars can be taken from the windows.
(c) When Artie sees that Bananas has a chance of getting better.
(d) When Artie describes the house Bananas can live at.
5. Who comes out of the bedroom holding the tickets after the MP arrives?
(b) The MP.
(c) The Little Nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Artie rescued Bananas from the rooftop in the middle of winter, what does he say happened to their relationship?
2. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
3. Who are Ronnie and the Little Nun wrestling at the end of Act II, Scene I, Part II?
4. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
5. What kind of movie does Bunny tell the audience she remembers Corrinna from?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)