|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Turns on the television.
(b) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
(c) Forces her into the car.
(d) Opens the windows.
2. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
3. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
(a) She will become a famous movie star.
(b) The Pope's landing.
(c) Their move to California.
(d) Artie's getting a job in California.
4. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
5. Who does Artie call after realizing that the song he wrote has the same tune as Bananas' favorite Christmas song?
(a) The hospital.
(b) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
2. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
3. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
4. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
5. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)