|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
2. Why does Bunny claim that Billy could help Artie find work as a composer?
(a) Billy is an accomplished director.
(b) Billy is a record label executive.
(c) Billy is a talent agent.
(d) Billy knows a lot of recording artists.
3. Who looks out of the bedroom at Artie and Bunny while they are talking?
(c) A military intelligence officer.
(d) Pope Paul.
4. What does Corrinna drop when she sees the three nuns at the window?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her hearing aid.
(c) Artie's music.
(d) A book.
5. What does Artie claim about himself that he believes is preventing him from having his big break in show biz?
(a) His anger.
(b) His depresion.
(c) His low income.
(d) His age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunny call Artie's songs in order to cheer him up?
2. When Ronnie emerges from his room after everyone leaves, what is he carrying?
3. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
4. Who does the Man in White come to take away?
5. What does Bunny command Artie to start doing for Corrinna?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)