|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie suggest Bananas do in order to make her prayers come true?
(a) Kiss the Pope's hem on TV.
(b) Reconnect with relatives.
(c) Write a letter to the Pope.
(d) Move out on her own.
2. Who does Artie address while he is talking about the Pope?
(c) The audience.
3. Who does Corrinna say sent her when she shows up at Artie's apartment?
4. What does Bananas mistake the nuns for?
(b) Girl scouts.
(c) Stuffed animals.
5. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
(a) His pen.
(b) His keyboard.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrinna do when the MP arrives, mistaking him for someone else?
2. What does Artie do in response to Bananas' reasoning for not seeing the Pope?
3. What idea does Artie's roughness with Bananas reinforce?
4. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
5. What does Bananas' dream represent about reality and delusion?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)