|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie explain that the Pope is going to address while he is in Queens?
(a) The dissolution of marriages.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The poverty in America.
(d) The crime in Queens.
2. What does Artie do so that Bananas can see the Pope?
(a) Forces her into the car.
(b) Gives her a stuffed animal and calls it the Pope.
(c) Turns on the television.
(d) Opens the windows.
3. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
(a) The way her life turned out.
(b) Her simpleness.
(c) A chemical inbalance in her brain.
(d) The lack of love Artie shows her.
4. What name is Artie muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Sergeant Ronnie.
(b) Pope Ronnie.
(c) Officer Ronnie.
(d) Dr. Ronnie.
5. What is Bananas worried that the new house Artie has found for her to live in has?
(d) Shock treatments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who could Bananas' dream be a foreshadowing of?
2. When Bunny rushes into the room after Artie and Bananas pray, what is she excited about?
3. Ronnie's appearance at the end of Act I, Part II is an example of what?
4. What could the Pope be a symbol of for Artie and the rest of the characters as the play progresses?
5. Who, according to Bunny at the beginning of Act I, is Pope Paul on his way to see as he drives through Queens?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)