|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artie know after the nuns announce that there is a choirboy in their room?
(a) The nuns are also mentally unstable.
(b) The nuns a referring to the TV.
(c) The Pope has died.
(d) Ronnie is home.
2. What does Corrinna confess to the audience after Artie runs out of the apartment to get Bananas and Bunny?
(a) She does not know Billy.
(b) She is not an actress.
(c) She has agoraphobia.
(d) She is deaf.
3. How much money does Bunny confess she has downstairs that she will use to pay their way to California?
4. What does Ronnie throw to Corrinna as she is leaving, saying it is a gift for Billy?
(a) His choir robe.
(b) His rifle.
(c) The box with the bomb.
(d) His army hat.
5. When Bananas emerges from the bedroom, what does her conversation with Artie reveal about Bananas?
(a) She is a bad cook.
(b) She hates Artie.
(c) She is mentally unstable.
(d) She is a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artie say happened to him after he rescued Bananas from a rooftop in the middle of winter?
2. To what country does Bunny hand Bananas guide books for?
3. What song do the nuns sing for Corrinna as a prayer?
4. What does Bunny wish to happen when the Pope passes by?
5. What song does Bananas request that Artie play in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)