|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bananas say they can take down if Artie is not going to kill himself after all?
(a) The bars on the windows.
(b) The knives from the high shelves.
(c) Posters of great songwriters.
(d) Locks on the cabinets.
2. Where does Artie tell Bananas that he and Bunny are moving to?
3. What does Bananas throw at Artie and Bunny after Artie gets off the phone with Billy?
(a) Her shoes.
4. By the end of Act I, Part II, how does Artie act in terms of Bananas?
5. Artie agrees to see the Pope with Bunny on one condition. What is that condition?
(a) She cook for him.
(b) She spend the night with him.
(c) She sing for him.
(d) She gives him some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bananas explains a dream she has to Artie and what she does in that dream. What is the reason for this?
2. What does Artie force down Bananas' throat in order to calm her down?
3. Why is Bunny angry with Artie at the end of Act I, Part II?
4. What does Ronnie say he is going to do when he emerges from his room in his army fatigues?
5. What does Bunny give to Artie before he leaves so that it can be blessed by the Pope?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)