1. When does the play begin?
(a) As the audience is finding their seats.
(b) When the audience is quiet.
(c) Halfway through the first scene.
(d) After the audience sits down.
2. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
3. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
(a) Playing the piano.
(b) Reciting a monologue.
(c) Sobbing uncontrollably.
(d) Pacing the stage.
4. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
(a) Clap their hands.
(b) Sing along.
(c) Pay attention.
(d) Stand up.
5. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
(a) A blue light.
(b) A line.
(c) A microphone.
(d) A cane.
6. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
(a) It will make the audience laugh.
(b) It will fill up space.
(c) It is necessary.
(d) It was promised.
This section contains 4,779 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)