1. When does the play begin?
(a) Halfway through the first scene.
(b) After the audience sits down.
(c) As the audience is finding their seats.
(d) When the audience is quiet.
2. Who is the first character that the audience sees?
3. What is the character doing at the opening of the play?
(a) Sobbing uncontrollably.
(b) Reciting a monologue.
(c) Playing the piano.
(d) Pacing the stage.
4. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play repeatedly try to get the audience to do?
(a) Stand up.
(b) Pay attention.
(c) Clap their hands.
(d) Sing along.
5. What does the character on stage at the beginning of the play shout offstage for?
(a) A microphone.
(b) A blue light.
(c) A line.
(d) A cane.
6. Why does the character on stage request something from offstage at the beginning of the play?
(a) It was promised.
(b) It is necessary.
(c) It will make the audience laugh.
(d) It will fill up space.
This section contains 4,779 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)