|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men in the fields have that the women would love?
(a) Power to sweat.
(b) Control over others.
(c) Power to marry who they want.
(d) Freedom to go out and work.
2. Who does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe truly loves?
3. Who does Bernarda say they will have to keep out of the house in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Poncia hint to Bernarda that is going on in her family in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Good surroundings.
(b) Bad omens.
(c) Something dangerous.
(d) A bad time.
5. What does Angustias say she is worried Pepe has on his mind in Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Something other than marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Adela, Martirio, and Amelia come back into the room commenting on in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Adela say the white stallion in the corral is filling in Act 3, Part 1?
3. Who does Adela warn Bernarda to not listen to because she is lying in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Adela say is beautiful in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Martirio say was just a joke in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)