|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernarda say she will not allow to happen to the house her father built?
(a) For it to be broken.
(b) For it to be destroyed.
(c) For it to burn.
(d) For it to be disrespected.
2. What does Bernarda say Angustias must do right away when talking to Poncia at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Have children.
(b) Move away.
(d) Get married.
3. What do the Servant and Poncia say Bernarda is being as they clean up in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Why does Bernarda tell Poncia she didn't allow Martirio to marry a man that had been courting her in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) He was a bad person.
(b) Because the blood of their families couldn't mix.
(c) He wasn't good for her.
(d) She didn't love him.
5. How many days do we learn that Pepe's family will be coming for Angustias in Act 3, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela grab and break in two in Act 3, Part 2?
2. What does Bernarda comment that she's being made to drink in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What do Adela, Martirio, and Amelia come back into the room commenting on in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I could see the ____ coming, but I didn't know it would break so soon."
5. What does a bell ringing summon the men to in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)