|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Angustias say she lost her picture of Pepe?
(a) In her drawer.
(b) Under her pillow.
(c) Under her mattress.
(d) On her dresser.
2. What does Maria Josefa carry into the room in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) A doll.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A lamb.
3. What does Bernarda say she still has in regards to her household in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Where do Bernarda and her daughters eat dinner in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) On the patio.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) On the front porch.
(d) In their bedrooms.
5. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "If the villagers want to make ____ accusations they will find I am hard as rock."
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Martirio in the play, "I couldn't care less what happens above the _________."
2. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I always knew you were women who couldn't wait to _____ themselves at the windows, and break your mourning."
3. For what reason does Bernarda say to Poncia that it wouldn't matter if something bad were happening in their house because no one would find out?
4. Who comes in the room and accuses Poncia of lying about Pepe in Act 2, Part 3?
5. Who does Adela try to apologize to in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)