|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Poncia in the play, "But it's hard for people to go against their true ______."
2. Complete the sentence by Martirio in the play, "I couldn't care less what happens above the _________."
3. In whose room is Pepe's picture found?
4. What does Bernarda comment that she's being made to drink in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The bitterest poison.
5. What do the men in the fields have that the women would love?
(a) Freedom to go out and work.
(b) Power to marry who they want.
(c) Control over others.
(d) Power to sweat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bernarda say they will have to keep out of the house in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Bernarda say Angustias must do right away when talking to Poncia at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
3. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "And if she doesn't forget it, the ____ it will be for her."
4. Who tells Adela that they will go with her when she gets up to leave the dinner table in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Adela say is beautiful in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)