|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of stones does Angustias' engagement ring have on it?
2. What does Amelia says is the worst possible thing that can happen?
(a) Be born a woman.
(b) Never marry.
(c) Not have children.
(d) Be poor.
3. What does Prudencia go to join in after hearing the bells ring at the church?
(a) A marriage.
(b) A baptism.
(c) The final prayers of the day.
(d) A funeral.
4. What does Bernarda say Angustias must do right away when talking to Poncia at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(b) Get married.
(c) Move away.
(d) Have children.
5. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "If the villagers want to make ____ accusations they will find I am hard as rock."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela says she needs to do when she gets up from the dinner table in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What news does the Servant bring in about something happening at the top of the street from the house?
3. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I know you well enough to know your reach to stick the _______ in."
4. What does Adela say she wants to do regarding the things she finds beautiful in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Where in the room was Pepe's picture found?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)