|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a woman come and do for the men working in the fields?
(c) Sing and dance.
2. What does Angustias say she is worried Pepe has on his mind in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Something other than marriage.
3. Who does Bernarda say they will have to keep out of the house in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does a bell ringing summon the men to in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) To work in the fields.
(b) To meet women.
(c) To go home.
(d) To eat.
5. What does Poncia warn Bernarda that she can't keep her eye on in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The goings on in her house.
(b) The reapers.
(c) Pepe and Adela.
(d) Her daughters' hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I never pry into anyone else's, but I want _______ kept up, and harmony inside the family."
2. In whose room is Pepe's picture found?
3. What are the people of the village doing to the woman at the top of the hill in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Who tells Adela that they will go with her when she gets up to leave the dinner table in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What do the reapers sing a song about offstage regarding women?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)