|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Servant and Poncia say all of Bernarda's daughters are that would cause their blood ties to be forgotten?
(b) Angry and jealous.
(c) Happy and dumb.
(d) Protective and angry.
2. What does Bernarda comment that she's being made to drink in Act 2, Part 2?
(d) The bitterest poison.
3. What does Bernarda insist that Adela died as?
(a) A virgin.
(b) A saint.
(c) A good person.
(d) A mother.
4. What does Bernarda say she still has in regards to her household in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Maria Josefa carry into the room in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A doll.
(d) A lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bernarda say they will have to keep out of the house in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Martirio tell Adela she will do before she lets her have Pepe?
3. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "And if she doesn't forget it, the ____ it will be for her."
4. Where does Maria Josefa say she is running away to in her song in Act 3, Part 2?
5. What does Poncia warn Bernarda that she can't keep her eye on in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)