|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela say will be enough for her just so she can be free in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Be a sister.
(b) Be a mother.
(c) Be a daughter.
(d) Be Pepe's mistress.
2. How many verses of her song does Maria Josefa sing in Act 3, Part 2?
3. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "And if she doesn't forget it, the ____ it will be for her."
4. What does Bernarda comment that she's being made to drink in Act 2, Part 2?
(c) The bitterest poison.
5. Complete the sentence by Adela in the play, "He will ____ this whole house, he's out there, panting like a lion."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bernarda and her daughters eat dinner in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Poncia hint to Bernarda that is going on in her family in Act 2, Part 3?
3. Complete the sentence by Maria Josefa in the play, "This child will have white hair, and there will be another child and another and they will all have snow-white hair, and we will be like the _____ of the sea."
4. What do Poncia and the Servant say they feel is about to break in the house because of tension in Act 3, Part 2?
5. What do the Servant and Poncia say Bernarda is being as they clean up in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)