|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Poncia and the Servant say they feel is about to break in the house because of tension in Act 3, Part 2?
(b) A flood.
(c) A thunderstorm.
2. What does Bernarda say Angustias must do right away when talking to Poncia at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Have children.
(b) Move away.
(c) Get married.
3. What does Bernarda see that Adela has done when she bursts into her room in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Hung herself.
(c) Shot herself.
(d) Drank poison.
4. In whose room is Pepe's picture found?
5. What does Martirio shout should happen to the woman at the top of the hill?
(a) She be imprisoned.
(b) She be killed.
(c) She should be punished.
(d) She be freed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernarda insist that Adela died as?
2. What do the Servant and Poncia say all of Bernarda's daughters are that would cause their blood ties to be forgotten?
3. What do the Servant and Poncia hear that suggests somebody must be passing by in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Who does Adela try to apologize to in Act 3, Part 2?
5. What does Adela grab and break in two in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)