|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I could see the ____ coming, but I didn't know it would break so soon."
2. Who does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe truly loves?
3. What does Bernarda say she is going to watch more closely in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The goings on in her house.
(b) The nature of Pepe.
(c) Her daughters' actions.
(d) Her servants' actions.
4. Complete the sentence by Amelia in the play, "It's not as if Pepe was a _______ Saint Bartholomew."
5. What does Amelia says is the worst possible thing that can happen?
(a) Be born a woman.
(b) Never marry.
(c) Be poor.
(d) Not have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things does Martirio not tell Amelia is wrong with her in the middle of the night in Act 2, Part 2?
2. Complete the sentence by Maria Josefa in the play, "This child will have white hair, and there will be another child and another and they will all have snow-white hair, and we will be like the _____ of the sea."
3. What does Bernarda see that Adela has done when she bursts into her room in Act 3, Part 2?
4. How does Angustias run into the room in Act 2, Part 2?
5. How many days do we learn that Pepe's family will be coming for Angustias in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)