|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernarda say she will not allow to happen to the house her father built?
(a) For it to be broken.
(b) For it to be destroyed.
(c) For it to burn.
(d) For it to be disrespected.
2. What type of stones does Angustias' engagement ring have on it?
3. What does Angustias say she is worried Pepe has on his mind in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Something other than marriage.
4. What does Martirio shout should happen to the woman at the top of the hill?
(a) She be killed.
(b) She should be punished.
(c) She be imprisoned.
(d) She be freed.
5. What are the people of the village doing to the woman at the top of the hill in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Laughing at her.
(b) Feeding her.
(c) Mocking her.
(d) Beating her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adela try to apologize to in Act 3, Part 2?
2. What does Prudencia go to join in after hearing the bells ring at the church?
3. What does Poncia wonder about Martirio regarding Pepe's picture?
4. What does Adela do before shouting that the woman at the top of the hill should be freed?
5. What does Bernarda shout should happen to the woman at the top of the hill?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)