|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela do before shouting that the woman at the top of the hill should be freed?
(a) Pushes Bernarda.
(b) Grabs her stomach.
2. In whose room is Pepe's picture found?
3. At what time does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe was at their house the night before?
(a) 1:30 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 4:30 a.m.
(d) 3:00 a.m.
4. Where in the room was Pepe's picture found?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) Under her pillow.
(c) In her drawer.
(d) Between the sheets.
5. What does Adela say she wants to do regarding the things she finds beautiful in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Watch them.
(b) Sing to them.
(c) Ride them.
(d) Stay up all night.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Bernarda say to Poncia that it wouldn't matter if something bad were happening in their house because no one would find out?
2. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "And if she doesn't forget it, the ____ it will be for her."
3. Complete the sentence by Amelia in the play, "It's not as if Pepe was a _______ Saint Bartholomew."
4. Who tells Adela that they will go with her when she gets up to leave the dinner table in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Where do Bernarda and her daughters eat dinner in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)