|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Poncia and the Servant say they feel is about to break in the house because of tension in Act 3, Part 2?
(b) A thunderstorm.
(d) A flood.
2. What does Prudencia go to join in after hearing the bells ring at the church?
(a) A marriage.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A baptism.
(d) The final prayers of the day.
3. What does Adela grab and break in two in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Her plate.
(b) A cross.
(c) Bernarda's cane.
(d) Pepe's picture.
4. What does Bernarda say Angustias must do right away when talking to Poncia at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Get married.
(b) Have children.
(c) Move away.
5. Who does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe truly loves?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe was at their house the night before?
2. What does Bernarda rush to get after Adela says she belongs to Pepe?
3. What does Adela say the white stallion in the corral is filling in Act 3, Part 1?
4. How many days do we learn that Pepe's family will be coming for Angustias in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I could see the ____ coming, but I didn't know it would break so soon."
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)