|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela do before shouting that the woman at the top of the hill should be freed?
(b) Grabs her stomach.
(d) Pushes Bernarda.
2. What does Poncia hint to Bernarda that is going on in her family in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A bad time.
(b) Something dangerous.
(c) Bad omens.
(d) Good surroundings.
3. Who does Adela try to apologize to in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Why does Bernarda tell Poncia she didn't allow Martirio to marry a man that had been courting her in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) He wasn't good for her.
(b) She didn't love him.
(c) He was a bad person.
(d) Because the blood of their families couldn't mix.
5. What does Adela say is beautiful in Act 3, Part 1?
(b) The moon.
(c) The stallions.
(d) The stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "If the villagers want to make ____ accusations they will find I am hard as rock."
2. Where does Bernarda say she will be taking the stallion the next morning in Act 3, Part 1?
3. Where in the room was Pepe's picture found?
4. What does Bernarda say is making a loud thumping noise in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Bernarda say she will not allow to happen to the house her father built?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)