|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela say is beautiful in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) The stars.
(c) The stallions.
(d) The moon.
2. Who comes in the room and accuses Poncia of lying about Pepe in Act 2, Part 3?
3. Complete the sentence by Poncia in the play, "But it's hard for people to go against their true ______."
4. What does Prudencia go to join in after hearing the bells ring at the church?
(a) A baptism.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A marriage.
(d) The final prayers of the day.
5. Who does Bernarda beat in Act 2, Part 2, when Angustias has to hold her back?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernarda see that Adela has done when she bursts into her room in Act 3, Part 2?
2. Who does Adela try to apologize to in Act 3, Part 2?
3. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "May you be cut to _______, you little good-for-nothing."
4. Who does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe truly loves?
5. What does Amelia says is the worst possible thing that can happen?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)