Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I never pry into anyone else's, but I want _______ kept up, and harmony inside the family."
2. What does Adela say will be enough for her just so she can be free in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Be a daughter.
(b) Be a mother.
(c) Be Pepe's mistress.
(d) Be a sister.
3. Who does Adela try to apologize to in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Complete the sentence by Prudencia in the play, "What's important is that everything works out for the _______."
5. What do the Servant and Poncia say all of Bernarda's daughters are that would cause their blood ties to be forgotten?
(a) Angry and jealous.
(b) Protective and angry.
(d) Happy and dumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Servant and Poncia say Bernarda is being as they clean up in Act 3, Part 2?
2. What does Bernarda comment that she's being made to drink in Act 2, Part 2?
3. Who comes in the room and accuses Poncia of lying about Pepe in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Complete the sentence by Amelia in the play, "It's not as if Pepe was a _______ Saint Bartholomew."
5. What does Bernarda say she will not allow to happen to the house her father built?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)