|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of stones does Angustias' engagement ring have on it?
2. What do Poncia and the Servant say they feel is about to break in the house because of tension in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) A flood.
(d) A thunderstorm.
3. Where do Bernarda and her daughters eat dinner in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) On the patio.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) On the front porch.
(d) In their bedrooms.
4. How does Angustias run into the room in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Where in the room was Pepe's picture found?
(a) Between the sheets.
(b) In her drawer.
(c) Under her pillow.
(d) Under her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many verses of her song does Maria Josefa sing in Act 3, Part 2?
2. At what time does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe was at their house the night before?
3. What do the Servant and Poncia say Bernarda is being as they clean up in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Complete the sentence by Maria Josefa in the play, "This child will have white hair, and there will be another child and another and they will all have snow-white hair, and we will be like the _____ of the sea."
5. What does a bell ringing summon the men to in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)