|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "Place a burning coal where her _____ lies."
2. What does Bernarda insist that Adela died as?
(a) A mother.
(b) A saint.
(c) A virgin.
(d) A good person.
3. What does Adela do before shouting that the woman at the top of the hill should be freed?
(b) Grabs her stomach.
(c) Pushes Bernarda.
4. Who does Adela warn Bernarda to not listen to because she is lying in Act 2, Part 3?
5. Where does Bernarda say she will be taking the stallion the next morning in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) To their neighbors.
(b) To Pepe's house.
(c) To another farm.
(d) To the mares.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the women do not come into the room just as Adela is saying she belongs to Pepe?
2. Where does Angustias say she lost her picture of Pepe?
3. What does Adela say the white stallion in the corral is filling in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Bernarda say is making a loud thumping noise in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "May you be cut to _______, you little good-for-nothing."
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)