|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poncia wonder about Martirio regarding Pepe's picture?
(a) Why she had it.
(b) Why she hated Angustias.
(c) How she felt about Pepe.
(d) What she wanted with it.
2. Who does Angustias accuse of stealing her picture of Pepe?
(c) One of her sisters.
(d) The Servant.
3. Complete the sentence by Poncia in the play, "But it's hard for people to go against their true ______."
4. What are the people of the village doing to the woman at the top of the hill in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Feeding her.
(b) Beating her.
(c) Laughing at her.
(d) Mocking her.
5. What does Bernarda demand of the person who stole Angustias picture of Pepe?
(a) Speak up.
(c) Punish themselves.
(d) Give it back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in the room and accuses Poncia of lying about Pepe in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What do the men in the fields have that the women would love?
3. What does Poncia reveal that a woman from the village had done in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Bernarda comment that she's being made to drink in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Bernarda say she will not allow to happen to the house her father built?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)