|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Servant and Poncia say Bernarda is being as they clean up in Act 3, Part 2?
2. What does Martirio tell Adela she will do before she lets her have Pepe?
(a) Kill her.
(c) Tell on her.
(d) Punish her.
3. Where does Angustias say she lost her picture of Pepe?
(a) Under her pillow.
(b) Under her mattress.
(c) In her drawer.
(d) On her dresser.
4. What does Adela grab and break in two in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) A cross.
(b) Her plate.
(c) Bernarda's cane.
(d) Pepe's picture.
5. What does Bernarda see that Adela has done when she bursts into her room in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Shot herself.
(c) Drank poison.
(d) Hung herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia says is the worst possible thing that can happen?
2. What does Bernarda say Angustias must do right away when talking to Poncia at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
3. What do the Servant and Poncia hear that suggests somebody must be passing by in Act 3, Part 2?
4. What does Bernarda rush to get after Adela says she belongs to Pepe?
5. What does Poncia hint to Bernarda that is going on in her family in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)