|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Prudencia in the play, "What's important is that everything works out for the _______."
2. What does Bernarda shout should happen to the woman at the top of the hill?
(a) That she be let go.
(b) That she be imprisoned.
(c) That she be killed.
(d) That she be punished.
3. Where does Maria Josefa say she is running away to in her song in Act 3, Part 2?
(b) The fields.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The seashore.
4. How many verses of her song does Maria Josefa sing in Act 3, Part 2?
5. Where does Bernarda say she will be taking the stallion the next morning in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) To another farm.
(b) To their neighbors.
(c) To the mares.
(d) To Pepe's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernarda rush to get after Adela says she belongs to Pepe?
2. Complete the sentence by Maria Josefa in the play, "This child will have white hair, and there will be another child and another and they will all have snow-white hair, and we will be like the _____ of the sea."
3. What does Bernarda say she is going to watch more closely in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does a bell ringing summon the men to in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Who does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe truly loves?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)