|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "And if she doesn't forget it, the ____ it will be for her."
2. What do the Servant and Poncia hear that suggests somebody must be passing by in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) A knock.
(b) A gate opening.
(c) A bell.
(d) A barking dog.
3. For what reason does Bernarda say to Poncia that it wouldn't matter if something bad were happening in their house because no one would find out?
(a) They would prevent it.
(b) They would lie.
(c) It wouldn't go beyond the house walls.
(d) They would kill anyone who told.
4. Which of the women do not come into the room just as Adela is saying she belongs to Pepe?
5. What news does the Servant bring in about something happening at the top of the street from the house?
(a) Adela running away.
(b) A huge crowd gathering.
(d) A person being hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernarda say she still has in regards to her household in Act 2, Part 2?
2. Complete the sentence by Martirio in the play, "I couldn't care less what happens above the _________."
3. Who tells Adela that they will go with her when she gets up to leave the dinner table in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What do Adela, Martirio, and Amelia come back into the room commenting on in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Complete the sentence by Adela in the play, "He will ____ this whole house, he's out there, panting like a lion."
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)