|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bernarda and her daughters eat dinner in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) On the patio.
(c) In the dining room.
(d) In their bedrooms.
2. What news does the Servant bring in about something happening at the top of the street from the house?
(a) A person being hanged.
(b) A huge crowd gathering.
(d) Adela running away.
3. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I always knew you were women who couldn't wait to _____ themselves at the windows, and break your mourning."
4. Where does Maria Josefa say she is running away to in her song in Act 3, Part 2?
(b) The fields.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The seashore.
5. What does Bernarda say is making a loud thumping noise in Act 3, Part 1?
(c) The stallion.
(d) Maria Josefa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angustias say she lost her picture of Pepe?
2. Who does Maria Josefa say is going to destroy all of the family in Act 3, Part 2?
3. What do Poncia and the Servant say they feel is about to break in the house because of tension in Act 3, Part 2?
4. At what time does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe was at their house the night before?
5. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "And if she doesn't forget it, the ____ it will be for her."
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)