|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernarda say she will not allow to happen to the house her father built?
(a) For it to be disrespected.
(b) For it to be broken.
(c) For it to burn.
(d) For it to be destroyed.
2. Which of the following things does Martirio not tell Amelia is wrong with her in the middle of the night in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) She heard yelling.
(b) She heard someone in their yard.
(c) Someone woke her up.
(d) She couldn't fall asleep.
3. What does Adela do before shouting that the woman at the top of the hill should be freed?
(c) Grabs her stomach.
(d) Pushes Bernarda.
4. Where does Angustias say she lost her picture of Pepe?
(a) On her dresser.
(b) Under her pillow.
(c) In her drawer.
(d) Under her mattress.
5. Where do Bernarda and her daughters eat dinner in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In their bedrooms.
(c) On the patio.
(d) On the front porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe was at their house the night before?
2. Who tells Adela that they will go with her when she gets up to leave the dinner table in Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Angustias say she is worried Pepe has on his mind in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does a bell ringing summon the men to in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Bernarda say is making a loud thumping noise in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)