|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe truly loves?
2. Complete the sentence by Maria Josefa in the play, "This child will have white hair, and there will be another child and another and they will all have snow-white hair, and we will be like the _____ of the sea."
3. What does Poncia wonder about Martirio regarding Pepe's picture?
(a) Why she hated Angustias.
(b) Why she had it.
(c) How she felt about Pepe.
(d) What she wanted with it.
4. Who does Bernarda say they will have to keep out of the house in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Adela say will be enough for her just so she can be free in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Be Pepe's mistress.
(b) Be a daughter.
(c) Be a mother.
(d) Be a sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernarda say she will not allow to happen to the house her father built?
2. Where does Angustias say she lost her picture of Pepe?
3. What does Bernarda demand of the person who stole Angustias picture of Pepe?
4. How many days do we learn that Pepe's family will be coming for Angustias in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Which of the women does not go out to watch the reapers from an upstairs window?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)