|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernarda tell Angustias to patch things up with in Act 3, Part 1?
2. How does Angustias run into the room in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Amelia says is the worst possible thing that can happen?
(a) Be born a woman.
(b) Be poor.
(c) Not have children.
(d) Never marry.
4. What do the Servant and Poncia say all of Bernarda's daughters are that would cause their blood ties to be forgotten?
(a) Angry and jealous.
(c) Protective and angry.
(d) Happy and dumb.
5. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I could see the ____ coming, but I didn't know it would break so soon."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martirio tell Adela she will do before she lets her have Pepe?
2. Complete the sentence by Poncia in the play, "But it's hard for people to go against their true ______."
3. Complete the sentence by Adela in the play, "He will ____ this whole house, he's out there, panting like a lion."
4. What does Poncia warn Bernarda that she can't keep her eye on in Act 3, Part 2?
5. At what time does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe was at their house the night before?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)