|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernarda shout should happen to the woman at the top of the hill?
(a) That she be imprisoned.
(b) That she be let go.
(c) That she be punished.
(d) That she be killed.
2. Who does Adela try to apologize to in Act 3, Part 2?
3. What does Poncia hint to Bernarda that is going on in her family in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Something dangerous.
(b) Bad omens.
(c) Good surroundings.
(d) A bad time.
4. Which of the women does not go out to watch the reapers from an upstairs window?
5. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I never pry into anyone else's, but I want _______ kept up, and harmony inside the family."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in the room and accuses Poncia of lying about Pepe in Act 2, Part 3?
2. Complete the sentence by Maria Josefa in the play, "This child will have white hair, and there will be another child and another and they will all have snow-white hair, and we will be like the _____ of the sea."
3. How does Angustias run into the room in Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Poncia reveal that a woman from the village had done in Act 2, Part 3?
5. In whose room is Pepe's picture found?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)