|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Angustias accuse of stealing her picture of Pepe?
(a) One of her sisters.
(d) The Servant.
2. What does a woman come and do for the men working in the fields?
(b) Sing and dance.
3. What are the people of the village doing to the woman at the top of the hill in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Laughing at her.
(b) Feeding her.
(c) Mocking her.
(d) Beating her.
4. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I could see the ____ coming, but I didn't know it would break so soon."
5. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "If the villagers want to make ____ accusations they will find I am hard as rock."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poncia hint to Bernarda that is going on in her family in Act 2, Part 3?
2. Which of the following things does Martirio not tell Amelia is wrong with her in the middle of the night in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Martirio tell Adela she will do before she lets her have Pepe?
4. What does Adela say will be enough for her just so she can be free in Act 3, Part 2?
5. What does Bernarda comment that she's being made to drink in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)