Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernarda shout should happen to the woman at the top of the hill?
(a) That she be punished.
(b) That she be imprisoned.
(c) That she be let go.
(d) That she be killed.
2. What type of stones does Angustias' engagement ring have on it?
3. How many verses of her song does Maria Josefa sing in Act 3, Part 2?
4. What do the men in the fields have that the women would love?
(a) Control over others.
(b) Freedom to go out and work.
(c) Power to sweat.
(d) Power to marry who they want.
5. Complete the sentence by Maria Josefa in the play, "This child will have white hair, and there will be another child and another and they will all have snow-white hair, and we will be like the _____ of the sea."
6. What does Bernarda say she still has in regards to her household in Act 2, Part 2?
7. What does Bernarda see that Adela has done when she bursts into her room in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Drank poison.
(b) Ran away.
(c) Hung herself.
(d) Shot herself.
8. How does Angustias run into the room in Act 2, Part 2?
9. What does Bernarda demand of the person who stole Angustias picture of Pepe?
(b) Give it back.
(c) Speak up.
(d) Punish themselves.
10. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I always knew you were women who couldn't wait to _____ themselves at the windows, and break your mourning."
11. Which of the women does not go out to watch the reapers from an upstairs window?
12. What does Adela say will be enough for her just so she can be free in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Be Pepe's mistress.
(b) Be a mother.
(c) Be a sister.
(d) Be a daughter.
13. Complete the sentence by Adela in the play, "He will ____ this whole house, he's out there, panting like a lion."
14. What does Adela say she wants to do regarding the things she finds beautiful in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Ride them.
(b) Watch them.
(c) Stay up all night.
(d) Sing to them.
15. Who does Angustias accuse of stealing her picture of Pepe?
(b) The Servant.
(d) One of her sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bernarda tell Angustias to patch things up with in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Adela grab and break in two in Act 3, Part 2?
3. Which of the women do not come into the room just as Adela is saying she belongs to Pepe?
4. Who does Bernarda beat in Act 2, Part 2, when Angustias has to hold her back?
5. Where do Bernarda and her daughters eat dinner in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)