Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I never pry into anyone else's, but I want _______ kept up, and harmony inside the family."
2. What does Adela say will be enough for her just so she can be free in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Be a daughter.
(b) Be a mother.
(c) Be Pepe's mistress.
(d) Be a sister.
3. Who does Adela try to apologize to in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Complete the sentence by Prudencia in the play, "What's important is that everything works out for the _______."
5. What do the Servant and Poncia say all of Bernarda's daughters are that would cause their blood ties to be forgotten?
(a) Angry and jealous.
(b) Protective and angry.
(d) Happy and dumb.
6. What do the Servant and Poncia say Bernarda is being as they clean up in Act 3, Part 2?
7. What does Bernarda comment that she's being made to drink in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The bitterest poison.
8. Who comes in the room and accuses Poncia of lying about Pepe in Act 2, Part 3?
9. Complete the sentence by Amelia in the play, "It's not as if Pepe was a _______ Saint Bartholomew."
10. What does Bernarda say she will not allow to happen to the house her father built?
(a) For it to be destroyed.
(b) For it to burn.
(c) For it to be broken.
(d) For it to be disrespected.
11. Who does Bernarda beat in Act 2, Part 2, when Angustias has to hold her back?
12. Which of the women do not come into the room just as Adela is saying she belongs to Pepe?
13. What does Angustias say she is worried Pepe has on his mind in Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Something other than marriage.
14. What do Poncia and the Servant say they feel is about to break in the house because of tension in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) A flood.
(d) A thunderstorm.
15. Which of the women does not go out to watch the reapers from an upstairs window?
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "And if she doesn't forget it, the ____ it will be for her."
2. What are the people of the village doing to the woman at the top of the hill in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does Bernarda say is making a loud thumping noise in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Where in the room was Pepe's picture found?
5. What is the name of Bernarda's friend who joins them for dinner in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)