|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be locked up in another room of the house in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Bernarda's mother.
2. What is the name of the person cleaning with a servant at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
3. Complete this sentence spoken by Poncia in the play, "On that day I will lock myself up in a room with her and _______ at her for an entire year."
4. What does Poncia say Angustias will be busy doing soon after she's married?
(a) Taking care of her husband.
(c) Running after children.
5. What does a woman who was abducted from her home return the following morning with, according to the story in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) With no clothes on.
(b) Loose hair and flowers.
(c) With flowers in her hair.
(d) With pants on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the sentence spoken by Bernarda in the play, "With the ___ that opens all doors, and the hand that closes them."
2. How many daughters does Bernarda have?
3. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "Place a burning coal where her _____ lies."
4. What is the person who is locked up in another room of the house said to be?
5. Who does the Servant say she is glad will never force her to have sex with him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)