|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angustias say she is worried Pepe has on his mind in Act 3, Part 1?
(d) Something other than marriage.
2. What news does the Servant bring in about something happening at the top of the street from the house?
(a) A huge crowd gathering.
(b) Adela running away.
(c) A person being hanged.
3. In what way does Bernarda tell Poncia to have the men leave the house?
(a) Later on in the night.
(c) The way they came in.
(d) As soon as possible.
4. What is the person who is locked up in another room of the house said to be?
5. How does Adela seem when she comes into the room in Act 2, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes out to get linen for the girls to start work on their hope chests?
2. Complete the sentence spoken by Adela in the play, "If you don't want to embroider them, then ______ just as they are."
3. What does Adela do before shouting that the woman at the top of the hill should be freed?
4. Who does Bernarda say they will have to keep out of the house in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Bernarda comment that she's being made to drink in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)