|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words do the two servants use to describe Bernarda before she returns home in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Sad and melancholy.
(b) Happy and cheerful.
(c) Tyrannical and demanding.
2. What does Magdalena say that Angustias did just like her father in Act 1, Part 3?
(b) Talked through her nose.
3. What does Martirio say was just a joke in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Pepe wanting to marry Angustias.
(b) Her stealing Pepe's picture.
(c) Her making fun of Adela.
(d) Her wanting to move out of the house.
4. What does a woman who was abducted from her home return the following morning with, according to the story in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) With flowers in her hair.
(b) With pants on.
(c) With no clothes on.
(d) Loose hair and flowers.
5. Where does Poncia go to listen to the last prayers of the day?
(a) The door.
(b) The window.
(c) In her room.
(d) On the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernarda say is making a loud thumping noise in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Poncia suggest Bernarda's family could have done after Bernarda says the men in the village are not good enough for her daughters?
3. What does Adela say she would do to put out the fire she feels?
4. Where do Bernarda and her daughters eat dinner in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What is the name of Bernarda's friend who joins them for dinner in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)