|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose room is Pepe's picture found?
2. What does Bernarda suggest her daughters can do with their hope chests during their time of mourning?
(a) Embroider them.
(b) Fill them.
(c) Carve them.
(d) Make them.
3. What is the name of Bernarda's oldest daughter?
4. What does Poncia say about the woman and the men who abducted her?
(a) There were not from the village.
(b) They were morally sound.
(c) They were good people.
(d) They were sane.
5. What does Bernarda say Angustias must do right away when talking to Poncia at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Move away.
(b) Get married.
(d) Have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the women does not go out to watch the reapers from an upstairs window?
2. Who has just died at the beginning of the play?
3. What color is the dress Adela changes into out of her mourning clothes?
4. Complete the sentence by Amelia in the play, "_________ is to blame, it makes life impossible".
5. Who does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe truly loves?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)