|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poncia say about the woman and the men who abducted her?
(a) They were sane.
(b) They were morally sound.
(c) There were not from the village.
(d) They were good people.
2. During Bernarda's conversation with the mourners, what does she tell her daughters not to do?
3. What reason does Bernarda give Angustias to wipe off her makeup?
(a) In memory of her father.
(b) It looks bad.
(c) It's in poor taste.
(d) She doesn't need it.
4. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "If the villagers want to make ____ accusations they will find I am hard as rock."
5. What does Poncia inspect and finds spots on?
(d) The counters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men in the fields have that the women would love?
2. In what way does Bernarda tell Poncia to have the men leave the house?
3. Who does the Servant say she is glad will never force her to have sex with him?
4. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "Place a burning coal where her _____ lies."
5. What are the people of the village doing to the woman at the top of the hill in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)