|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Servant say she is glad will never force her to have sex with him?
(a) Bernarda's late husband.
(b) Bernarda's brother.
(c) Bernarda's father.
2. Who does Poncia say is a wonderful singer in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The Servant.
(d) The Sacristan.
3. What is Bernarda's mother's name?
4. What is the name of Bernarda's oldest daughter?
5. What is Bernarda returning home from at the beginning of the play?
(b) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Bernarda's conversation with the mourners, what does she tell her daughters not to do?
2. What words do the two servants use to describe Bernarda before she returns home in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What part of the daughters' clothes does Bernarda say they cannot change in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Who goes out to get linen for the girls to start work on their hope chests?
5. What is the name of Bernarda's daughter who stops crying after the women go out in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)