|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a bell ringing summon the men to in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) To meet women.
(b) To eat.
(c) To work in the fields.
(d) To go home.
2. What do the reapers sing a song about offstage regarding women?
(a) They are jealous of them.
(b) They respect them.
(c) They carry off their hearts.
(d) They love them.
3. What does Adela say she would do to put out the fire she feels?
(c) Whatever she can do.
(d) Whatever Pepe asks.
4. What part of the daughters' clothes does Bernarda say they cannot change in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Their headscarves.
(b) Their dresses.
(c) Their shoes.
(d) Their coats.
5. How many days do we learn that Pepe's family will be coming for Angustias in Act 3, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernarda say is making a loud thumping noise in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What do Amelia, Magdalena, Martirio, and Angustias sit doing with Poncia at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does Prudencia go to join in after hearing the bells ring at the church?
4. What does the person who comes to the door in Act 1, Part 1, say they always get from the house?
5. What does Poncia say men find soon after becoming married?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)