|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Angustias accuse of stealing her picture of Pepe?
(a) The Servant.
(c) One of her sisters.
2. What does Poncia tell Adela will probably happen to Angustias soon after she marries Pepe that will allow her to marry him?
(a) Adela will intervene.
(b) Poncia will kill her.
(c) Pepe will divorce her.
(d) She will die in childbirth.
3. Complete this sentence spoken by Poncia in the play, "In the paternoster his voice went up and up and up like a ________ slowly being filled with water."
4. Complete the sentence by Bernarda in the play, "I always knew you were women who couldn't wait to _____ themselves at the windows, and break your mourning."
5. Who does Poncia tell Bernarda that Pepe truly loves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernarda comment that she's being made to drink in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What type of stones does Angustias' engagement ring have on it?
3. What does Adela comment that men are allowed in Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Adela say is beautiful in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Bernarda shout should happen to the woman at the top of the hill?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)