|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Section 39 | Part II: Section 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kathy say she feels about herself now that she is safe in bed inside the house?
(a) She is hopeful about her future with Lester.
(b) She is grateful for Nadereh's help.
(c) She is a good person who doesn't deserve these misfortunes.
(d) She is deserving of every bad thing that has ever happened.
2. Of whom does Kathy remind Behrani?
(a) His wife.
(b) His cousin Jasmeen.
(c) His daughter Soraya.
(d) His mother.
3. Why does Lester shake his head at his own increasing lack of judgment after waiting at the fish camp for Kathy for half an hour?
(a) He has threatened Behrani.
(b) He realizes that he has left his gun in Kathy's car.
(c) He has been driving recklessly.
(d) He has failed to keep his appointment with Alvarez.
4. How long does Kathy keep her vow to herself not to drink anymore?
(a) All day.
(b) All night.
(c) All week.
(d) An hour.
5. Why doesn't Kathy explain the house situation to Frank?
(a) He's too busy to listen to her.
(b) He's obviously not interested in her problems.
(c) She realizes she can solve things herself.
(d) He makes her feel like a loser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Behrani been worried that Nadereh would object to the widow's walk?
2. Why does Behrani believe that his daughter Soraya no longer respects him during her homecoming party?
3. How is Kathy injured when she goes to the house?
4. How long has Kathy been sober?
5. What worries Behrani most about Lester's behavior as he breaks into their house?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)