|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Section 25 | Part I: Section 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lester arrives at the house, what law does he tell Behrani he has broken?
(a) Advertising a house he does not own.
(b) Posting a sign on a utility pole.
(c) Selling a house without a realtor.
(d) Posting a sign in the yard.
2. Why does Lester believe Behrani can't report him to the police?
(a) Behrani could be deported.
(b) Behrani is himself a criminal.
(c) He is a policeman.
(d) He gave him a false name.
3. Why does Nadereh sometimes go to bed for hours or days?
(a) She is pouting.
(b) She suffers from migraines.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She is homesick.
4. Why does Kathy think Mrs. Behrani is like Kathy's mother?
(a) She cooks like her mother.
(b) She takes her to the hospital.
(c) She sings to her.
(d) She looks disapprovingly at her skimpy clothing.
5. How long does Kathy keep her vow to herself not to drink anymore?
(a) All day.
(b) All night.
(c) All week.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Connie Walsh tells Kathy that Behrani is willing to sell the house, what important factor does she omit?
2. How does Kathy rationalize losing her sobriety during her date with Lester?
3. How does Kathy spoil Behrani's first attempt to sell the house?
4. What two jobs is Behrani quitting?
5. What does Kathy say to Behrani when they meet for the first time?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)