1. In Chapter 1, how long were the bodies to remain in the open under the sun?
2. In Chapter 1, why is Iphigenia murdered?
3. What does Clytemnestra have for Agamemnon when he comes home from murdering Iphigenia?
4. What inspires Agamemnon in Chapter 1 when he comes home?
5. How does Clytemnestra know when Agamemnon is coming home?
6. In Chapter 1, what would people be to the gods?
7. In Chapter 1, where does the old and difficult woman with powers live?
This section contains 4,044 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)