|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Orestes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, after Orestes helps Mitros and Theodotus, where does a guard tell him to go in the night?
(a) To the sea.
(b) To the mountains.
(c) With Dinos.
(d) Leander's house.
2. In Chapter 2 when the old woman dies, how long have the boys lived with her?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. In Chapter 1, what did Agamemnon plan to kill before killing Iphigenia?
4. In Chapter 3, how many female servants are pregnant with Aegisthus' child or already have a baby by him?
5. In Chapter 1, what would people be to the gods?
(b) Sound of wind in the trees.
(c) Sound of running water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the old woman to weave poison into the garment that Clytemnestra gives her?
2. How many nights after planning how to free Mitros and Theodotus does Orestes go to rescue them?
3. In Chapter 4, what guard supports Leander after Orestes returns to the palace?
4. In Chapter 1, how long were the bodies to remain in the open under the sun?
5. In Chapter 4, after Leander's family is killed, how does Clytemnestra feel when she dines with Orestes?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)