|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Orestes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was rumored to have killed Aegisthus' two half brothers and served them at a feast?
(a) Agamemnon's uncle.
(b) Clytemnestra's father-in-law.
(c) Clytemnestra's father.
(d) Agamemnon's grandfather.
2. In Chapter 2, when there is no food or water what does Orestes smell and then see?
(a) Dead horses.
(b) Dead sheep.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) Dead cattle.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Aegisthus do when Clytemnestra asks him if they had any control when Orestes was taken away?
(a) Leaves the room.
(b) Clears his throat.
(c) Knocks over his drink.
(d) Drops his food.
4. In Chapter 4, who accompanies Leander and Orestes for a ways when they leave the village of Leander's mother's family?
(a) 3 of Leander's uncles.
(b) 2 of Leander's uncles.
(c) 3 of Leander's cousins.
(d) 2 of Leander's cousins.
5. In Chapter 1, when Clytemnestra tried to curse her husband and the men who are sacrificing her daughter, what happened to her?
(a) She was slapped and silenced.
(b) She was tied to a pole.
(c) She was kicked and beaten.
(d) She was beaten with a belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does a guard discover when he goes to look for food?
2. Who does Electra consult with in Chapter 3 before she attends Dinos' feast?
3. In Chapter 2, where do the guards and Orestes find water after they leave a man dead near a cottage?
4. In Chapter 4, where are Mitros and Theodotus being held?
5. In Chapter 2 as Orestes and the guards begin to climb, what animals do they see?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)