|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Orestes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where do the guards and Orestes find water after they leave a man dead near a cottage?
2. In Chapter 4, where will Dinos meet Orestes?
(a) By the river.
(b) A third of the way.
(c) By the sea.
3. In Chapter 2, when Orestes and the guards reach their destination, how many boys are already there?
(a) 10 or more.
4. Who was rumored to have killed Aegisthus' two half brothers and served them at a feast?
(a) Clytemnestra's father.
(b) Agamemnon's grandfather.
(c) Clytemnestra's father-in-law.
(d) Agamemnon's uncle.
5. At the end of Chapter 1, who does Clytemnestra see at the end of her bed watching her?
(b) Young girl.
(c) Old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Mitros and Theodotus taken in Chapter 4?
2. What are the plans to honor Dinos when he arrives at the palace in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 1, when Clytemnestra tried to curse her husband and the men who are sacrificing her daughter, what happened to her?
4. In Chapter 4, where does Orestes first stab his mother?
5. In Chapter 1, when Agamemnon sent Clytemnestra home, how many men did he send to guard her?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)