|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, when there is no food or water what does Orestes smell and then see?
(a) Dead cattle.
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Dead horses.
(d) Dead sheep.
2. When Orestes is sent to the bath in Chapter 2, how many other boys are already there?
3. In Chapter 3, who does Electra say are her companions?
(a) Children in the palace.
(b) A couple servant girls.
(c) Her father and sister.
(d) Several daughters of elders.
4. In Chapter 3, how many female servants are pregnant with Aegisthus' child or already have a baby by him?
5. In Chapter 3, what does Theodotus say happened to the boys when they were imprisoned?
(a) Beaten, badly treated, and starved.
(b) Entertained and given tutors.
(c) Taught to fight.
(d) Well care for.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how long does Orestes go without being beaten by the guards?
2. What makeup did Iphigenia and Clytemnestra wear in Chapter 1 when it was time for the sacrifice?
3. In Chapter 1, what family member of the old woman has been taken prisoner?
4. In Chapter 2 as Orestes and the guards begin to climb, what animals do they see?
5. How does Electra's mother react when Electra arrives for Dinos' feast in Chapter 3?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)