|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3 after the search for Orestes is unfruitful, what does Theodotus wish to send to find the boys?
(a) 25 soldiers.
(b) A small army.
(c) 15 soldiers.
(d) A group of elders.
2. In Chapter 3, who comes to the palace the morning after most of the boys are returned home?
(a) 4 of the elders.
(b) Theodotus and the father of Mitros.
(c) 3 guards.
(d) 2 soldiers.
3. In Chapter 1, how long had Agamemnon been gone?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. What color was Iphigenia's hair?
5. In Chapter 1, why is Iphigenia murdered?
(a) Punish her for thievery.
(b) She tried to murder her father.
(c) Success for the army.
(d) She tried to take the throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when Agamemnon sent Clytemnestra home, how many men did he send to guard her?
2. In Chapter 2, how many children do a man and a woman have when Orestes and the guards find them and take water?
3. In Chapter 2, what work are Leander, Mithros, and Orestes offered in return for food and shelter from a man with goats?
4. In Chapter 2, who finds the house of the old woman where the boys are staying?
5. In Chapter 2, what swoops down on the boys as they walk to the old woman's house?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)