|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3 after the search for Orestes is unfruitful, what does Theodotus wish to send to find the boys?
(a) 25 soldiers.
(b) A group of elders.
(c) A small army.
(d) 15 soldiers.
2. In Chapter 3, who sends a message and asks Electra to go to his house?
3. In Chapter 1, how many men did Aegisthus have that were loyal to him?
4. In Chapter 1, where does Clytemnestra put the old woman when she brings her to her place?
(a) Shed in the courtyard.
(b) Basement room.
(d) Interior bedroom.
5. At the end of Chapter 2, what happens to the dog?
(a) Stays at the house.
(b) Runs away.
(d) Follows Leander and Orestes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many prisoners did Clytemnestra release in addition to Aegisthus?
2. How does Clytemnestra know when Agamemnon is coming home?
3. In Chapter 3, after Clytemnestra orders men to search for Orestes and the other boys, what does Electra compare her to?
4. In Chapter 2, how many of the old woman's sons were taken for the army?
5. When Orestes is sent to the bath in Chapter 2, how many other boys are already there?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)