|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Orestes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how many children do a man and a woman have when Orestes and the guards find them and take water?
2. In Chapter 1, how many prisoners did Clytemnestra release in addition to Aegisthus?
3. In Chapter 1, how many men did Aegisthus have that were loyal to him?
4. In Chapter 1, where does Clytemnestra put the old woman when she brings her to her place?
(a) Interior bedroom.
(c) Basement room.
(d) Shed in the courtyard.
5. In Chapter 2 when the boys are at the house of the man with goats, how close is the next nearest house?
(a) 2 day's walk.
(b) 3 day's walk.
(c) A half a day's walk.
(d) A day's walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clytemnestra have for Agamemnon when he comes home from murdering Iphigenia?
2. In Chapter 1, what did Agamemnon plan to kill before killing Iphigenia?
3. How does the man die in Chapter 2 whom the guards find and take water from?
4. In Chapter 2, where does a guard take Orestes when he leaves his mother's room?
5. What inspires Agamemnon in Chapter 1 when he comes home?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)