|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Orestes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, when the boys are set upon by dogs after leaving the man with goats, where does a dog grab Leander?
2. When was Clytemnestra released from the pit in Chapter 1?
(a) Third night.
(b) Third day.
(c) First night.
(d) Second day.
3. When the man with the goats sends the boys away in Chapter 2, how long does he say that his dogs will follow them?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 1/3 of a mile.
(c) A mile.
(d) 1/2 a mile.
4. When Orestes is sent to the bath in Chapter 2, how many other boys are already there?
5. In Chapter 1, what did Agamemnon plan to kill before killing Iphigenia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Iphigenia's hair?
2. In Chapter 1, how long had Agamemnon been gone?
3. What did the old woman whisper in Chapter 2 before she died?
4. In what direction do Leander, Mithros, and Orestes travel when they escape?
5. How does Clytemnestra know when Agamemnon is coming home?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)