|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Orestes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many men did Aegisthus have that were loyal to him?
2. In Chapter 2, how long does Orestes go without being beaten by the guards?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. What color was Iphigenia's hair?
4. In Chapter 2, what does a guard discover when he goes to look for food?
(a) The wells have been poisoned.
(b) Bandits are in the woods.
(c) The fields have been salted.
(d) Some soldiers and slaves have escaped.
5. In Chapter 2 after the boys leave the man with goats, what does Orestes see at dawn?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who finds the house of the old woman where the boys are staying?
2. In Chapter 1, how long had Aegisthus been held hostage?
3. When was Clytemnestra released from the pit in Chapter 1?
4. In what direction do Leander, Mithros, and Orestes travel when they escape?
5. How does the man die in Chapter 2 whom the guards find and take water from?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)