|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Orestes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where does a guard take Orestes when he leaves his mother's room?
(b) His room.
(c) Main hall.
(d) Banquet hall.
2. In Chapter 2, where do the guards and Orestes find water after they leave a man dead near a cottage?
3. In Chapter 1, how long were the bodies to remain in the open under the sun?
(a) 2-3 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) A day or two.
4. How old was Orestes when Iphigenia died?
5. In Chapter 2, how many children do a man and a woman have when Orestes and the guards find them and take water?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how many of the old woman's sons were taken for the army?
2. In Chapter 1, how many prisoners did Clytemnestra release in addition to Aegisthus?
3. What makeup did Iphigenia and Clytemnestra wear in Chapter 1 when it was time for the sacrifice?
4. In Chapter 1, where does Clytemnestra put the old woman when she brings her to her place?
5. In Chapter 1, what family member of the old woman has been taken prisoner?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)