|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Orestes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Orestes is sent to the bath in Chapter 2, how many other boys are already there?
2. In Chapter 1, how old was Iphigenia when she went to her father thinking she would be married?
3. In Chapter 2 when the old woman dies, how long have the boys lived with her?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. In Chapter 1, who told Clytemnestra that Iphigenia is to be sacrificed?
(a) A cook.
(c) A serving woman.
5. In Chapter 2 when water is found in a house with a man and a woman, how much is Orestes given?
(a) 1 cups.
(b) About 1/2 a cup.
(c) All he can drink.
(d) 2 cups.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Orestes travels with the guards in Chapter 2, what birds does he notice?
2. What was the name of the woman who returned with Agamemnon?
3. In Chapter 2, how many children do a man and a woman have when Orestes and the guards find them and take water?
4. How long does it take the old woman to weave poison into the garment that Clytemnestra gives her?
5. What did the soldiers want to do to Achilles in Chapter 1, when he asked that Iphigenia not be killed?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)