|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Orestes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how old was Iphigenia when she went to her father thinking she would be married?
2. In Chapter 2 when the old woman dies, how long have the boys lived with her?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. What does Clytemnestra have for Agamemnon when he comes home from murdering Iphigenia?
4. In Chapter 2, what swoops down on the boys as they walk to the old woman's house?
5. How does Clytemnestra know when Agamemnon is coming home?
(d) Signal fires.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many prisoners did Clytemnestra release in addition to Aegisthus?
2. In Chapter 1, where does the old and difficult woman with powers live?
3. How much older was Iphigenia than Electra?
4. As Orestes travels with the guards in Chapter 2, what birds does he notice?
5. In Chapter 1, what did Clytemnestra want the old woman to weave poison into?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)