|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Orestes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, where are Mitros and Theodotus being held?
(b) Underground in the gardens.
(c) Fortress where the boys were held.
(d) A village by the sea.
2. In Chapter 4 after Leander and Orestes have been climbing, what do they find to eat?
(a) Olives and greens.
(b) Quail's eggs and wild fruit.
(c) Greens and fruit.
(d) Berries and a wild hen.
3. How much older was Iphigenia than Electra?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
4. In Chapter 3, after Clytemnestra orders men to search for Orestes and the other boys, what does Electra compare her to?
5. In Chapter 4, who accompanies Leander and Orestes for a ways when they leave the village of Leander's mother's family?
(a) 3 of Leander's cousins.
(b) 2 of Leander's uncles.
(c) 3 of Leander's uncles.
(d) 2 of Leander's cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, when there is no food or water what does Orestes smell and then see?
2. What color was Iphigenia's hair?
3. In Chapter 4, who does Orestes realize orders the killing of Leander's family?
4. In Chapter 2, when the boys are set upon by dogs after leaving the man with goats, where does a dog grab Leander?
5. In Chapter 1, how many prisoners did Clytemnestra release in addition to Aegisthus?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)