Chapter 1 - Clytemnestra
1. In Chapter 1, how long were the bodies to remain in the open under the sun?
(a) A day or two.
(b) 2-3 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 4 days.
2. In Chapter 1, why is Iphigenia murdered?
(a) Punish her for thievery.
(b) She tried to take the throne.
(c) She tried to murder her father.
(d) Success for the army.
3. What does Clytemnestra have for Agamemnon when he comes home from murdering Iphigenia?
4. What inspires Agamemnon in Chapter 1 when he comes home?
(a) His wife.
(b) Good wine.
(d) A good dinner.
5. How does Clytemnestra know when Agamemnon is coming home?
(a) Signal fires.
6. In Chapter 1, what would people be to the gods?
(a) Sound of running water.
(c) Sound of wind in the trees.
7. In Chapter 1, where does the old and difficult woman with powers live?
(a) Beyond the river and towards the blue mountains.
(b) In a village on an island in the river.
(c) Beyond the river and toward the grey mountains.
(d) In house that touches the clouds.
This section contains 4,044 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)