1. What does Will Navidson do for a living?
He is a filmmaker.
2. How many film trailers are described in the opening chapter of the novel?
3. How long does it take to walk the hallway in the film of the same name?
5 1/2 minutes.
4. What is the name of the house with the long hallway?
The House of Leaves.
5. In the long hallway, how do people get in and out?
6. When Navidson enters the long hallway, what does he hear below his feet?
7. When Navidson reaches into the door at the end of the hallway, what does the air feel like?
It is freezing.
This section contains 3,656 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)