|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Holmes change his mind about Sir Henry going to Baskerville Hall?
(a) Holmes realizes Sir Henry will not get any work done in London.
(b) Sir Henry announces that he plans to tear down Baskerville Hall.
(c) Holmes knows now that Sir Henry is being followed in London.
(d) Holmes realizes that Baskerville Hall is not dangerous.
2. After leaving Frankland's manor, where does Watson go?
(a) He goes to the Grimpen Mire.
(b) He goes to the Fox Tor to search for Sir Henry.
(c) He goes back to Baskerville Hall.
(d) He goes to the spot where he saw the boy.
3. What does Watson find in the stone hut that pertains to him?
(a) He finds his letters to Holmes.
(b) He finds his brand of cigarettes.
(c) He finds his old overcoat.
(d) He finds a note that details his whereabouts for the day.
4. After Watson tells Holmes about his conversation with Laura Lyons, what does Holmes reveal to his partner about Miss Stapleton?
(a) She is Frankland's daughter.
(b) She is actually Stapleton's wife.
(c) She is the murderer.
(d) She is actually Stapleton's daughter.
5. While Watson is in Baskerville Hall, what is the only thing he is to report to Holmes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did the bearded man who followed Sir Henry give the cabman?
2. What is the address of the rooms that Watson and Holmes share?
3. What would Dr. Mortimer like to do?
4. How does Hugo's captive escape?
5. What does Mrs. Lyons credit to Sir Charles?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)