Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Watson, who is the owner of the stick?
(a) A young, city doctor.
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(c) A middle-aged scientist.
(d) An elderly, country doctor.
2. Where does chapter one take place?
3. After leaving Frankland's manor, where does Watson go?
(a) He goes to the Fox Tor to search for Sir Henry.
(b) He goes to the Grimpen Mire.
(c) He goes back to Baskerville Hall.
(d) He goes to the spot where he saw the boy.
4. What newspaper does Holmes find the original newsprint from?
(a) The current London TImes.
(b) The previous day's Devonshire Times.
(c) The current Devonshire Times.
(d) The previous day's London Times.
5. What does Watson hear alone at night in Chapter 6?
(a) Sir Henry having a nightmare.
(b) A hound baying.
(c) A woman sobbing.
(d) Mice in the attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stapleton take Sir Henry and Watson in Chapter 8?
2. What do Watson and Stapleton see at the bog-hole?
3. Who is bringing Holmes supplies at the hut?
4. What does the postmaster inadvertently reveal to Watson?
5. To what does Stapleton seem opposed?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)