|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does chapter one take place?
2. What is the address of the rooms that Watson and Holmes share?
(a) 221 South London Street.
(b) 221 B Baker Street.
(c) 112 A Devonshire Boulevard.
(d) 221 B Butcher Avenue.
3. Why does Holmes change his mind about Sir Henry going to Baskerville Hall?
(a) Holmes realizes that Baskerville Hall is not dangerous.
(b) Holmes realizes Sir Henry will not get any work done in London.
(c) Holmes knows now that Sir Henry is being followed in London.
(d) Sir Henry announces that he plans to tear down Baskerville Hall.
4. Who is the man that brought the curse upon the Baskervilles?
(a) Charles Baskerville.
(b) Hugo Baskerville.
(c) Hank Baskerville.
(d) Henry Baskerville.
5. After questioning Dr. Mortimer about the discovery of Sir Charles's body, what is Holmes annoyed about?
(a) He wishes Dr. Mortimer had called him in sooner.
(b) He believes Dr. Mortimer is paranoid.
(c) He does not care for Sir Charles.
(d) He thinks this case is a waste of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Henry receive the morning he meets Holmes?
2. How does Holmes spend his day after the departure of Dr. Mortimer and Watson?
3. How does Holmes check on Barrymore's location?
4. Who is Sir Charles's heir?
5. What does Holmes believe is the reason Sir Charles went out to the yew alley that night?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)