|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Katz confront Jackie?
2. What does Mr. Morse tell Mr. Katz he is missing?
3. What does Jamie have no intentions of doing?
4. What does Mrs. Oxenham admit?
5. What does the Girl come back into the lobby and tell Mr. Katz that she finally realizes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Three of the characters are prostitutes.
Part 1) Describe these characters.
Part 2) Why might be the reason for the playwright making them prostitutes?
Part 3) Do these prostitutes act how you would expect a prostitute to act? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
There are comedic sections in this play.
Part 1) Describe two comedic events.
Part 2) Who is the most comedic character? Why?
Part 3) Compare and contrast the Act 1 with Act 2.
Essay Topic 3
Jackie has not returned after six hours.
Part 1) Why has she not returned?
Part 2) How does this affect her brother?
Part 3) Predict the outcome of this? Will she return? Why or why not? What will become of Jamie?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)