Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Paul share with the Girl?
2. What does Jackie claim?
3. Why is Jackie happy to see Mr. Katz?
4. What does Bill once more tell Mr. Morse?
5. What does the Girl yell through the door to Mr. Morse?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Paul respond to this news? What does the Girl do to try to cheer him up?
2. How does Jackie begin to annoy Mr. Katz?
This section contains 1,028 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)