|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Oxenham tell Paul she will do for him?
(a) Notify his parents.
(b) Call his grandfather.
(c) She will notify him if she finds any information about his grandfather.
(d) Find his grandfather.
2. For what does Millie try to intercede on Paul's behalf?
(a) A break from looking for his grandfather.
(b) Some privacy.
(c) Some peace and quiet.
(d) A new room.
3. What does Mr. Katz order Jackie and Jamie to do?
(a) Apologize to everyone.
(b) Vacate the hotel by this evening.
(c) Call the cops.
(d) Pay Mr. Morse what is owed to him.
4. Why does the Girl follow Jackie?
(a) To keep her from stealing anything else.
(b) To help her move out.
(c) To make sure she leaves.
(d) In an attempt to console her.
5. Why does Jamie retreat to another room?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He does not want to play checkers anymore.
(c) To avoid any more confrontation.
(d) He is not feeling well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Girl do to Mr. Morse?
2. How does Paul react to this news?
3. How does Jackie continue to annoy Mr. Katz?
4. What is Mrs. Oxenham, the hotel's day desk clerk and switchboard operator, attempting to deflect?
5. For what does Millie apologize?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)