|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girl do to Mr. Morse?
(a) She tries to talk him out of the closet.
(b) She taunts him.
(c) She follows him.
(d) She yells at him.
2. Why is Mr. Morse ready for another game of checkers?
(a) He misses playing checkers.
(b) His much needed break is over.
(c) He is satisfied that he is the victor in the conflict.
(d) He has apologized to Jamie.
3. What does Mr. Morse tell Mr. Katz he is missing?
(a) A part of his window.
(b) A piece of the checkers game.
(c) His wife.
4. How does Millie know this to be true?
(a) Everyone is sick of everyone else.
(b) Her psychic instincts validate that he is alive.
(c) Her things are all packed.
(d) She has lived in this hotel a very long time.
5. What occurs on the other side of the room?
(a) Jamie and Mr. Morse are playing checkers.
(b) Jamie and Mr. Morse get into a fight over the football game.
(c) Jamie and Mr. Morse begin to fight about their checkers game.
(d) Jamie and Mr. Morse complain about the hotel falling apart around them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Katz order Jackie and Jamie to do?
2. What does Jackie say to protect Jamie?
3. How does Jackie respond?
4. What does Millie remind Jackie?
5. What does Mr. Katz do to Jackie?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)