|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie have no intentions of doing?
(a) Fighting again.
(b) Hurting Mr. Morse.
(c) Ending the checkers game.
(d) Telling Mr. Morse that he is sorry.
2. What does Mr. Katz finally order Jackie to do?
(a) Move her things to another table.
(b) Go to her room.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Move out.
3. What does Mrs. Oxenham yell at Paul?
(a) To leave her alone.
(b) She has found his grandfather's name in her records.
(c) She knows where Paul's grandfather is.
(d) She has still found nothing about his grandfather.
4. What does the Girl tell Paul he should do if he really wants to know about his grandfather?
(a) Hire a detective.
(b) Employ Millie's talents as a psychic.
(c) Call his parents.
5. Why must Jamie and Mr. Morse be separated?
(a) They are bothering the other residents.
(b) The fight escalates into a fist fight.
(c) Their checkers game is becoming too heated.
(d) They are becoming too loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Paul turn his focus?
2. Why does Mr. Katz confront Jackie?
3. Why can Mrs. Oxenham be of no further help to Paul?
4. In what does the Girl try to engage Paul?
5. For what does Millie apologize?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)