|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Paul's parents not let his grandfather live with them?
(a) He is too difficult to deal with.
(b) They do not have the room.
(c) They do not love him.
(d) He is not mentally stable.
2. Why must Jamie and Mr. Morse be separated?
(a) The fight escalates into a fist fight.
(b) They are becoming too loud.
(c) Their checkers game is becoming too heated.
(d) They are bothering the other residents.
3. For what does Millie apologize?
(a) Not being more helpful.
(b) Not remembering Paul's grandfather herself.
(c) Not having lived at the Hotel at the time Paul's grandfather had stayed there.
(d) Being rude.
4. What does Mr. Katz finally order Jackie to do?
(a) Go to her room.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Move out.
(d) Move her things to another table.
5. What will Paul not accept?
(a) The lack of response.
(b) There are no rooms available.
(c) Mr. Katz will not speak with him.
(d) Mrs. Oxenham is too busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What document is available?
2. What does Jackie share with the others in the room?
3. What does the Girl yell through the door to Mr. Morse?
4. What does Millie remind Jackie?
5. What crazy tales does Millie tell?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)