|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jackie buy?
(a) A journal to write down all of her secrets.
(b) Twenty acres, sight unseen.
(c) Two plane tickets to California.
(d) A bottle of wine.
2. What does Jackie say to protect Jamie?
(a) Her mother would not approve of this.
(b) His health is not good.
(c) He is not very smart.
(d) He is shy.
3. What crazy tales does Millie tell?
(a) Of servants and ghostly visitors.
(b) Hunting crocodiles and surviving hurricanes.
(c) Her wild family and servants.
(d) Of parties and gallant gentlemen.
4. Why does Mr. Katz confront Jackie?
(a) She is good at solving problems.
(b) She is most likely willing to play Mr. Morse's game.
(c) She is a nurse.
(d) She had been in Mr. Morse's room earlier.
5. For what does Millie try to intercede on Paul's behalf?
(a) Some privacy.
(b) Some peace and quiet.
(c) A new room.
(d) A break from looking for his grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jackie respond?
2. How has the management company fulfilled its duty?
3. What does Jamie have no intentions of doing?
4. What occurs on the other side of the room?
5. Why does the Girl follow Jackie?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)