|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Oxenham tell Paul she will do for him?
(a) Find his grandfather.
(b) Call his grandfather.
(c) Notify his parents.
(d) She will notify him if she finds any information about his grandfather.
2. What does Paul share with the Girl?
(a) He is from a very wealthy, kind family.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) He has been looking for his grandfather for five years.
(d) He has been in a workhouse for the past two years for selling marijuana in college.
3. Why must Jamie and Mr. Morse be separated?
(a) They are bothering the other residents.
(b) They are becoming too loud.
(c) The fight escalates into a fist fight.
(d) Their checkers game is becoming too heated.
4. How did this come about?
(a) Jackie and Jamie had been driving from Buffalo to Florida one day and heard an ad for the land.
(b) She had auditioned and hired an agent.
(c) She needed to tell her secret after all these years.
(d) She had gone to the wine store the night before.
5. What does Millie remind Jackie?
(a) It is Memorial Day.
(b) Mr. Katz may still help her, if she can avoid annoying him.
(c) Jamie is in his room.
(d) The other residents will pitch in to help her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Katz confront Jackie?
2. With what is the Girl enraptured?
3. What does Mr. Katz finally order Jackie to do?
4. What is Mr. Morse finally able to say?
5. What is Mrs. Oxenham, the hotel's day desk clerk and switchboard operator, attempting to deflect?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)