|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Oxenham tell Paul she will do for him?
(a) Call his grandfather.
(b) Notify his parents.
(c) Find his grandfather.
(d) She will notify him if she finds any information about his grandfather.
2. What does Millie remind Jackie?
(a) It is Memorial Day.
(b) The other residents will pitch in to help her.
(c) Mr. Katz may still help her, if she can avoid annoying him.
(d) Jamie is in his room.
3. Where does Mr. Morse confusedly retreat?
(a) To the bathroom.
(b) To the broom closet.
(c) To Mr. Katz's office.
(d) To his room.
4. What does Paul agree to do?
(a) Introduce the Girl to him.
(b) Bring his grandfather to the Girl.
(c) Let the Girl call his grandfather.
(d) Have the Girl give him her address.
5. Why is Mr. Morse moving silently down the stairs, waving his arms?
(a) He is trying desperately to say something, which will not come out.
(b) He is playing a game.
(c) He is trying to entertain the other guests.
(d) He is choking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamie have no intentions of doing?
2. What does the Girl suggest to Paul?
3. What will Paul not accept?
4. What document is available?
5. How does Millie know this to be true?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)