|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul agree to do?
(a) Let the Girl call his grandfather.
(b) Bring his grandfather to the Girl.
(c) Introduce the Girl to him.
(d) Have the Girl give him her address.
2. What does Mr. Katz finally order Jackie to do?
(a) Move out.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Go to her room.
(d) Move her things to another table.
3. What does the Girl yell through the door to Mr. Morse?
(a) Jamie is sorry.
(b) Jamie still wants to play checkers.
(c) Jamie misses you.
(d) Jamie has a black eye.
4. What does Jackie do when she finally sees Jamie's blackened eye?
(a) She begins to laugh.
(b) She demands to know the circumstances of the injury.
(c) She wipes off the mascara.
(d) She yells at him for acting so childishly.
5. Where does Mr. Morse confusedly retreat?
(a) To Mr. Katz's office.
(b) To the broom closet.
(c) To the bathroom.
(d) To his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Paul determined to find his grandfather?
2. Why must Jamie and Mr. Morse be separated?
3. To what does Paul turn his focus?
4. What does Mr. Katz order Jackie and Jamie to do?
5. How does Millie know this to be true?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)