|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackie share with the others in the room?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) Her intention to raise organic foods on a plot of land that she purchased in Utah.
(c) Her intentions to move to California and become a movie star.
(d) A secret she has been keeping for ten years.
2. What does the Girl do with a tube of mascara from her purse?
(a) She puts the mascara on Jamie and dresses him like a woman.
(b) She applies mascara to her eyelashes.
(c) She proceeds to blacken the area around one of Jamie's eyes.
(d) She tells Mr. Morse she has a gift for him.
3. How does Paul react to this news?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is crestfallen.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is excited.
4. Why does the Girl tell Jackie that she knows the particular area where Jackie has purchased land, and that it is a barren desert?
(a) She wants Jackie to know that buying the land was a mistake.
(b) She wants to be helpful.
(c) She hopes Jackie and get out of purchasing the land.
(d) She is angered by Jackie's attempt to steal from old Mr. Morse.
5. To what does Paul turn his focus?
(a) The football game on the television.
(b) The commotion in the lobby.
(c) The game of checkers being played by Mr. Morse and Jamie.
(d) A beautiful girl sitting in the lobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jackie continue to annoy Mr. Katz?
2. What does Mr. Katz do to Jackie?
3. Why is Mr. Morse ready for another game of checkers?
4. What occurs on the other side of the room?
5. What does the Girl yell through the door to Mr. Morse?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)