|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girl yell through the door to Mr. Morse?
(a) Jamie misses you.
(b) Jamie has a black eye.
(c) Jamie still wants to play checkers.
(d) Jamie is sorry.
2. What will Paul not accept?
(a) The lack of response.
(b) Mrs. Oxenham is too busy.
(c) There are no rooms available.
(d) Mr. Katz will not speak with him.
3. What is Mrs. Bellotti doing?
(a) Complaining about her son's problems.
(b) Calling Horse to come help move out his things.
(c) Carrying one more box from Horse's room.
(d) Begging Mr. Katz to give Horse one more chance.
4. What does Millie remind Jackie?
(a) Jamie is in his room.
(b) The other residents will pitch in to help her.
(c) Mr. Katz may still help her, if she can avoid annoying him.
(d) It is Memorial Day.
5. How does Millie know this to be true?
(a) Her psychic instincts validate that he is alive.
(b) Everyone is sick of everyone else.
(c) Her things are all packed.
(d) She has lived in this hotel a very long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did this come about?
2. Why does the Girl rattle off an extensive list of all the cities that she has visited in the United States?
3. What does the Girl do to Mr. Morse?
4. What does Mr. Morse tell Mr. Katz he is missing?
5. What does Mrs. Oxenham yell at Paul?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)