|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is the Girl enraptured?
(a) The mention of the kind men.
(b) The way Millie tells her story.
(c) The glimpse into Millie's past.
(d) The city of Baton Rouge.
2. Where does Mr. Morse confusedly retreat?
(a) To the broom closet.
(b) To Mr. Katz's office.
(c) To the bathroom.
(d) To his room.
3. What does Jackie say to protect Jamie?
(a) He is not very smart.
(b) Her mother would not approve of this.
(c) He is shy.
(d) His health is not good.
4. What does the Girl tell Paul he should do if he really wants to know about his grandfather?
(b) Call his parents.
(c) Hire a detective.
(d) Employ Millie's talents as a psychic.
5. What does the Girl yell through the door to Mr. Morse?
(a) Jamie has a black eye.
(b) Jamie is sorry.
(c) Jamie still wants to play checkers.
(d) Jamie misses you.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Girl respond to Jackie's question?
2. Why does Mr. Katz confront Jackie?
3. What does the Girl come back into the lobby and tell Mr. Katz that she finally realizes?
4. What occurs on the other side of the room?
5. How has the management company fulfilled its duty?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)