|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Oxenham admit?
(a) She wishes Mr. Morse would move out.
(b) She cannot possibly remember everyone who has been at the hotel.
(c) She does not enjoy her job.
(d) She is tired of all the complaints.
2. What does Mr. Katz finally order Jackie to do?
(a) Go to her room.
(b) Move out.
(c) Move her things to another table.
(d) Leave him alone.
3. What does the Girl tell Paul he should do if he really wants to know about his grandfather?
(b) Employ Millie's talents as a psychic.
(c) Call his parents.
(d) Hire a detective.
4. Why does Mr. Katz confront Jackie?
(a) She had been in Mr. Morse's room earlier.
(b) She is good at solving problems.
(c) She is a nurse.
(d) She is most likely willing to play Mr. Morse's game.
5. What document is available?
(a) A credit card number.
(b) A telephone number.
(c) A forwarding address.
(d) A rent receipt.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Millie try to intercede on Paul's behalf?
2. Why must Jamie and Mr. Morse be separated?
3. What is Mr. Morse finally able to say?
4. How did this come about?
5. Why does the Girl follow Jackie?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)