|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Bellotti doing?
(a) Carrying one more box from Horse's room.
(b) Calling Horse to come help move out his things.
(c) Complaining about her son's problems.
(d) Begging Mr. Katz to give Horse one more chance.
2. Why do Paul's parents not let his grandfather live with them?
(a) They do not have the room.
(b) He is too difficult to deal with.
(c) He is not mentally stable.
(d) They do not love him.
3. What does the Girl suggest to Paul?
(a) There is a possibility that Millie knew his grandfather.
(b) There is a possibility that his grandfather stayed in the hotel.
(c) There is a possibility that Mr. Morse could be Paul's grandfather.
(d) There is a possibility that Mr. Katz is his grandfather.
4. For what does Millie try to intercede on Paul's behalf?
(a) Some privacy.
(b) Some peace and quiet.
(c) A new room.
(d) A break from looking for his grandfather.
5. With what is the Girl enraptured?
(a) The way Millie tells her story.
(b) The glimpse into Millie's past.
(c) The city of Baton Rouge.
(d) The mention of the kind men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jamie retreat to another room?
2. To what does Paul turn his focus?
3. What does Mr. Katz finally order Jackie to do?
4. Why does the Girl tell Jackie that she knows the particular area where Jackie has purchased land, and that it is a barren desert?
5. What does the Girl do to Mr. Morse?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)