|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jackie happy to see Mr. Katz?
(a) She wants to ask a favor.
(b) She has a question for him about the eviction notice.
(c) He is her father.
(d) They are good friends.
2. What does the Girl try to do to Bill?
(a) Make fun of him.
(b) Annoy him.
(c) Flirt with him.
(d) Push him away.
3. What does Bill offer Mr. Morse?
(a) Cold medication.
(b) A job at the desk.
(c) To send someone to his room to close the window.
(d) A new room.
4. About what does Mrs. Bellotti whine?
(a) Her missing jewelry.
(b) Her inability to get into her room.
(c) Horse's plight to anyone who will listen.
(d) The job she has lost.
5. What does Bill once more tell Mr. Morse?
(a) He will send someone upstairs to close the window.
(b) He will give him a job.
(c) He will buy him some cold medication.
(d) He will find him a new room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can this character not sleep in?
2. What possibility does Jackie see in Mr. Morse?
3. Why does Bill suddenly jump up?
4. Why is this distracting?
5. How does Millie respond to Bill's news?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Girl try to engage Paul in a conversation?
2. What has happened to Jamie? How do the others treat him?
3. How does the play open?
4. How does Paul respond to this news? What does the Girl do to try to cheer him up?
5. How does Bill offer to help Mr. Morse?
6. What does Mrs. Bellotti say to Mr. Katz?
7. What are Bill and the Girl doing as the play begins?
8. How does the Girl get Mr. Morse to come out of the closet?
9. What exciting news does Mrs. Oxenham have?
10. With what does Suzy return? Why does she have these?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)