|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill mention is being torn down?
(a) The train station.
(b) A restaurant nearby.
(c) A local hotel called the Pioneer.
(d) The Hotel Baltimore.
2. Who enters the hotel lobby?
(a) Two neighbors.
(b) Two more hotel residents.
(c) Two police officers.
(d) Four more hotel residents.
3. Why is Mrs. Bellotti concerned?
(a) She cannot pay her rent.
(b) She has lost her key.
(c) Mr. Katz has evicted her son named Horse.
(d) Her room has been broken into.
4. What does Bill suggest that the Girl do?
(a) Send wake-up calls to the guests.
(b) Go back to her room.
(c) Get a better job.
(d) Distribute the mail in the residents' mailboxes.
5. What does Bill do?
(a) He is a hotel guest.
(b) He is the hotel's manager.
(c) He is the architect.
(d) He mans the check-in desk and switchboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Millie respond to the Girl's question?
2. About what does Mr. Katz inquire?
3. About what does Bill begin to talk to Millie again?
4. What does Bill begin to do?
5. What does the Girl ask Millie about the Hotel Baltimore ghosts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Girl gets a phone call from her pimp?
2. What takes place at the beginning of Act 3 between April, Mr. Morse, the Girl, and Bill?
3. What does Jackie ask about Jamie? Why does she ask this?
4. How does Act 2 open?
5. How does the Girl try to engage Paul in a conversation?
6. What does Bill suggest Mrs. Bellotti do?
7. What exciting news does Mrs. Oxenham have?
8. How do Millie and the Girl react to Jackie's story?
9. How does Bill offer to help Mr. Morse?
10. What does the Girl want to know about the Pioneer Hotel? What does Millie tell her?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)