|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Katz tell Mr. Morse?
(a) He needs to go back to his room, and fix his own window.
(b) Some of the residents have been complaining about Mr. Morse's complaints.
(c) To stop complaining or leave.
(d) Some of the residents have been complaining about Mr. Morse's vocal exercises.
2. What does Bill begin to do?
(a) Tell the Girl to make wake-up calls to the residents.
(b) Make wake-up calls to residents via the switchboard.
(c) Flirt with the Girl.
(d) Pack up to go home.
3. Why is Mr. Morse getting a cold?
(a) He visited a school earlier that week.
(b) The window in his room will not close all the way.
(c) He has allergies.
(d) He has been around several sick people.
4. What does the Girl ask Millie about the Hotel Baltimore ghosts?
(a) If there are any.
(b) Will they hurt her.
(c) What will become of them.
(d) Whose ghosts are they.
5. Why can this character not sleep in?
(a) It is too hot in her room.
(b) After rising early for so many years.
(c) She had a bad dream.
(d) The sun is too bright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Girl inquire about the Hotel Baltimore?
2. What is Millie's reply?
3. With whom does Suzy enter the hotel lobby?
4. What is Jackie's problem?
5. How does the Girl respond when April also complains that it is too light in her room to sleep during the day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jackie begin to annoy Mr. Katz?
2. How does Jackie continue to annoy Mr. Katz? What does she tell the others?
3. What has happened to Jamie? How do the others treat him?
4. What does Jackie ask about Jamie? Why does she ask this?
5. How does Millie try to distract Paul?
6. Describe Suzy's entrance into the scene.
7. How does the the Girl refocus the conversation after Suzy's second exit?
8. About what does April complain?
9. What does Bill suggest Mrs. Bellotti do?
10. What does April catch Bill doing?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)