|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Mr. Katz inquire?
(a) Mr. Morse's problems.
(b) Bill's work.
(c) The boy sleeping in the lobby.
(d) The eviction notices.
2. Why is Mr. Morse getting a cold?
(a) He has allergies.
(b) He has been around several sick people.
(c) He visited a school earlier that week.
(d) The window in his room will not close all the way.
3. What has the hotel seen?
(a) A growth in wealthy guests.
(b) Better days.
(c) No celebrities.
(d) Very few guests over the years.
4. What does Bill once more tell Mr. Morse?
(a) He will send someone upstairs to close the window.
(b) He will give him a job.
(c) He will buy him some cold medication.
(d) He will find him a new room.
5. What does Jackie tell Mr. Katz that she has just paid cash for?
(a) A new wardrobe.
(b) A new cell phone.
(c) A new home.
(d) A new car and needs new license plates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the figure of a shy woman, who never sat, but just stood at the doorway to watch the restaurant activities?
2. How does Millie respond to the Girl's question?
3. Why can this character not sleep in?
4. Why is Mrs. Bellotti concerned?
5. How does April break into the conversation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Of what does Alice remind Suzy?
2. About what does April complain?
3. Why do the characters begin to discuss the Pioneer Hotel?
4. How does the play open?
5. What does the Girl want to know about the Pioneer Hotel? What does Millie tell her?
6. What does Jackie do for Mr. Morse?
7. What does Paul inquire of Mrs. Oxenham?
8. What does the Girl come back into the lobby and tell Mr. Katz about the hotel management company?
9. How does Bill offer to help Mr. Morse?
10. Describe the Hotel Baltimore.
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)