|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girl inquire about the Hotel Baltimore?
(a) Will it be demolished.
(b) Will the shy woman come here.
(c) Does Millie enjoy her time her as well.
(d) The possibilty of any ghosts residing there.
2. What must Jackie do because of this purchase?
(a) She must buy insurance on the phone.
(b) She cannot get the plates until she purchases auto insurance.
(c) She needs to move in within the week.
(d) She must hang up her clothes before they become wrinkled.
3. What does Jackie do at Bill's request that she not do it?
(a) She goes to her room.
(b) She leaves.
(c) She looks for Jamie.
(d) She heads upstairs to work on Mr. Morse's window.
4. What does Bill once more tell Mr. Morse?
(a) He will give him a job.
(b) He will buy him some cold medication.
(c) He will send someone upstairs to close the window.
(d) He will find him a new room.
5. Why can this character not sleep in?
(a) After rising early for so many years.
(b) She had a bad dream.
(c) The sun is too bright.
(d) It is too hot in her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Mrs. Bellotti whine?
2. What happens when no one takes Mr. Morse's complaint very seriously?
3. What does Bill suggest that the Girl do?
4. For whom is Mrs. Bellotti looking?
5. Why does Bill suddenly jump up?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jackie continue to annoy Mr. Katz? What does she tell the others?
2. What happens when Paul comes back to the hotel?
3. Why does Mrs. Bellotti enter the scene?
4. How does Millie try to distract Paul?
5. Why does Suzy go back to her room?
6. What does Paul inquire of Mrs. Oxenham?
7. What does Bill suggest Mrs. Bellotti do?
8. What does Jackie ask about Jamie? Why does she ask this?
9. With what does Suzy return? Why does she have these?
10. How do Millie and the Girl react to Jackie's story?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)