|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Jackie try to enlist some help?
(a) Mr. Morse.
(c) The Girl.
2. What does Bill do?
(a) He is a hotel guest.
(b) He mans the check-in desk and switchboard.
(c) He is the architect.
(d) He is the hotel's manager.
3. How long has the boy been waiting for Mr. Katz?
(a) For about an hour.
(b) Since three o'clock.
(c) Since four o'clock this morning.
(d) Since last night.
4. What would the Girl like Millie to tell her?
(a) Her fortune.
(b) More about the Hotel Baltimore.
(c) If she has ever ridden on a train.
(d) The history of the Pioneer Hotel.
5. About what does Bill begin to talk to Millie again?
(a) Her years at the Hotel Baltimore.
(b) Her dreams from the night before.
(c) Her time spent in Baton Rouge.
(d) The time she worked at the soon-to-be demolished Pioneer Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the hotel lobby?
2. Why is Mr. Morse getting a cold?
3. What possibility does Jackie see in Mr. Morse?
4. Why is this distracting?
5. What does Bill mention is being torn down?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Paul handle their reply about his grandfather?
2. What does April catch Bill doing?
3. What does the group discuss after Suzy has left?
4. Why is Mr. Morse outraged?
5. What does Mrs. Bellotti say to Mr. Katz?
6. How does the play end?
7. What does April tell Jamie to reassure him?
8. What does the Girl want to know about the Pioneer Hotel? What does Millie tell her?
9. How does Suzy leave?
10. What does the Girl inquire about the Hotel Baltimore?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)