|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girl want to know about the Pioneer Hotel?
(a) If Millie had any encounters with ghosts.
(b) When it will be demolished.
(c) If Millie enjoyed her time there.
(d) If she can visit it before it is destroyed.
2. What does the Girl try to do to Bill?
(a) Annoy him.
(b) Flirt with him.
(c) Push him away.
(d) Make fun of him.
3. What does Bill suggest that the Girl do?
(a) Get a better job.
(b) Send wake-up calls to the guests.
(c) Go back to her room.
(d) Distribute the mail in the residents' mailboxes.
4. Why is this distracting?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) She is curious who is at the door.
(c) The noise shook the building.
(d) The mail was overflowing.
5. Why is Jackie happy to see Mr. Katz?
(a) She wants to ask a favor.
(b) They are good friends.
(c) He is her father.
(d) She has a question for him about the eviction notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Millie respond to Bill's news?
2. What would the Girl like Millie to tell her?
3. What does the Hotel Baltimore interior reflect?
4. What does the Girl ask Millie about the Hotel Baltimore ghosts?
5. How does the play open?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Girl inquire about the Hotel Baltimore?
2. What are Bill and the Girl doing as the play begins?
3. Where does Mr. Morse retreat?
4. Why does Suzy return?
5. What does the Girl come back into the lobby and tell Mr. Katz about the hotel management company?
6. How does Bill offer to help Mr. Morse?
7. Where do Millie and the Girl go?
8. How does Jackie begin to annoy Mr. Katz?
9. What does April catch Bill doing?
10. What does Paul inquire of Mrs. Oxenham?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)