|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Girl?
(a) Mr. Katz's daughter.
(b) An actress.
(c) Bill's daughter.
(d) A nineteen-year-old call girl.
2. About what does Mrs. Bellotti whine?
(a) Her inability to get into her room.
(b) The job she has lost.
(c) Horse's plight to anyone who will listen.
(d) Her missing jewelry.
3. How does Millie respond to Bill's news?
(a) She becomes angry.
(b) She faints.
(c) She does not register any surprise.
(d) She is ver y surprised.
4. Why is Mrs. Bellotti concerned?
(a) She cannot pay her rent.
(b) Mr. Katz has evicted her son named Horse.
(c) Her room has been broken into.
(d) She has lost her key.
5. Of what does Mr. Katz disapprove?
(a) Suzy's obnoxious sister.
(b) Suzy bringing friends back to the hotel.
(c) The friendship between Suzy and the hotel guest.
(d) Suzy entertaining customers in her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackie want Mr. Katz to do?
2. What has the hotel seen?
3. For whom is Mrs. Bellotti looking?
4. What does the Girl leave for the day desk clerk?
5. Who enters the hotel lobby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Jamie? How do the others treat him?
2. How does Bill offer to help Mr. Morse?
3. With whom does Suzy arrive? How does Mr. Katz feel about this guest?
4. What does Bill suggest the Girl do to help out? Why does she not do it?
5. What happens when Mr. Katz arrives?
6. Describe the Hotel Baltimore.
7. What are Bill and the Girl doing as the play begins?
8. What happens when the Girl gets a phone call from her pimp?
9. How does the Girl try to help Paul?
10. What information does Paul share with the girl?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)