|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mr. Morse and Jamie start?
(a) An argument.
(b) A movie.
(c) A trivia game.
(d) A game of checkers.
2. What has the hotel seen?
(a) Better days.
(b) A growth in wealthy guests.
(c) No celebrities.
(d) Very few guests over the years.
3. What is Jackie's problem?
(a) She cannot afford the insurance.
(b) She needs help moving into her home.
(c) She cannot afford the insurance for her new phone.
(d) She does not have room in her closet for her new clothes.
4. What does Mrs. Bellotti try to discern from Bill?
(a) Why she cannot get a spare key.
(b) Where her son is.
(c) What to do about her stolen jewelry.
(d) Why Mr. Katz has evicted Horse.
5. How does Millie respond to the Girl's question?
(a) It will be demolished later in the week.
(b) She loved every moment of her time at the Pioneer Hotel.
(c) No, she cannot visit it.
(d) There were quite a few ghosts in the hotel, and a few that frequented the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the hotel lobby?
2. What is Millie's reply?
3. How does April break into the conversation?
4. What happens when no one takes Mr. Morse's complaint very seriously?
5. Of what does Mr. Katz disapprove?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Millie say about the Pioneer Hotel?
2. What does the Girl want to know about the Pioneer Hotel? What does Millie tell her?
3. Describe the Hotel Baltimore.
4. Where do Millie and the Girl go?
5. Why is Mr. Morse outraged?
6. With whom does Suzy arrive? How does Mr. Katz feel about this guest?
7. What are Bill and the Girl doing as the play begins?
8. How does Act 2 open?
9. Why do the characters begin to discuss the Pioneer Hotel?
10. What does Jackie ask about Jamie? Why does she ask this?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)