|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Girl?
(a) An actress.
(b) Bill's daughter.
(c) Mr. Katz's daughter.
(d) A nineteen-year-old call girl.
2. What does Mrs. Bellotti try to discern from Bill?
(a) Where her son is.
(b) Why she cannot get a spare key.
(c) Why Mr. Katz has evicted Horse.
(d) What to do about her stolen jewelry.
3. About what does April Green complain?
(a) The dingy hotel.
(b) Her lack of sleep.
(c) The lack of hot water this morning.
(d) Her difficult customers.
4. What is Millie's reply?
(a) The ghosts will probably move along with the hotel guests with whom they have become attached.
(b) There are many ghosts.
(c) The ghosts will stay on the grounds of the hotel.
(d) They could be very dangerous.
5. Of what does Mr. Katz disapprove?
(a) Suzy's obnoxious sister.
(b) Suzy bringing friends back to the hotel.
(c) The friendship between Suzy and the hotel guest.
(d) Suzy entertaining customers in her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does April not keep a clock in her room?
2. Who enters the hotel lobby?
3. What does Bill suggest that the Girl do?
4. What does Jackie want Mr. Katz to do?
5. Why is the topic dropped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is going on on the other side of the room?
2. How does Jackie continue to annoy Mr. Katz? What does she tell the others?
3. What does Mrs. Bellotti say to Mr. Katz?
4. What does Jackie do for Mr. Morse?
5. How does Mr. Katz show that she is correct?
6. With what does Suzy return? Why does she have these?
7. How does the play end?
8. Why is Mr. Morse outraged?
9. Where do Millie and the Girl go?
10. Why do the characters begin to discuss the Pioneer Hotel?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)