|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is this play about?
(a) A group of school children.
(b) A nursing home.
(c) A train stop in Baltimore.
(d) The lives of a motley group of characters.
2. Why is Mrs. Bellotti concerned?
(a) Her room has been broken into.
(b) She has lost her key.
(c) She cannot pay her rent.
(d) Mr. Katz has evicted her son named Horse.
3. What does Bill once more tell Mr. Morse?
(a) He will buy him some cold medication.
(b) He will send someone upstairs to close the window.
(c) He will give him a job.
(d) He will find him a new room.
4. What does the Girl ask Millie about the Hotel Baltimore ghosts?
(a) What will become of them.
(b) If there are any.
(c) Will they hurt her.
(d) Whose ghosts are they.
5. What does Jackie want Mr. Katz to do?
(a) Build her a new closet.
(b) Help her move.
(c) Co-sign on a loan from the bank.
(d) Give her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill begin to do?
2. What does the Girl try to do to Bill?
3. About what does Bill begin to talk to Millie again?
4. What does Jackie decide to do?
5. Why does Bill suddenly jump up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Katz arrives?
2. What does Jackie do as she enters the hotel lobby?
3. How does Act 3 open?
4. What does the Girl ask Bill if he has heard? How does he respond?
5. Describe Suzy's entrance into the scene.
6. What is going on on the other side of the room?
7. How does the play open?
8. How does Millie try to distract Paul?
9. What does April catch Bill doing?
10. Why do the characters begin to discuss the Pioneer Hotel?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)