|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill mention is being torn down?
(a) A local hotel called the Pioneer.
(b) The Hotel Baltimore.
(c) A restaurant nearby.
(d) The train station.
2. What does Jackie then try to do to Bill?
(a) Tease him.
(b) Flirt with him.
(c) Warm up to him.
(d) Take over his job.
3. With whom does Suzy enter the hotel lobby?
(a) Another hotel guest.
(b) A friend.
(c) Her sister.
(d) A male customer.
4. About what does Bill begin to talk to Millie again?
(a) Her time spent in Baton Rouge.
(b) Her years at the Hotel Baltimore.
(c) The time she worked at the soon-to-be demolished Pioneer Hotel.
(d) Her dreams from the night before.
5. Why is the topic dropped?
(a) Millie is afraid of the ghosts.
(b) Millie is tired of talking to the Girl.
(c) Millie advises the Girl that sprits do not like to be discussed.
(d) Millie is becoming sad from her memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Jackie try to enlist some help?
2. What does Jackie tell Mr. Katz that she has just paid cash for?
3. Why does Bill suddenly jump up?
4. How does Millie respond to Bill's news?
5. What does the Girl ask Millie about the Hotel Baltimore ghosts?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the characters begin to discuss the Pioneer Hotel?
2. What takes place at the beginning of Act 3 between April, Mr. Morse, the Girl, and Bill?
3. What does the Girl suggest to Paul about his grandfather?
4. How does Paul handle their reply about his grandfather?
5. What happens when Paul comes back to the hotel?
6. How does Jackie continue to annoy Mr. Katz? What does she tell the others?
7. How does the Girl try to help Paul?
8. Why does Suzy return?
9. How does Paul respond to this news? What does the Girl do to try to cheer him up?
10. What information does Paul share with the girl?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)