|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Suzy enter the hotel lobby?
(a) Her sister.
(b) A male customer.
(c) A friend.
(d) Another hotel guest.
2. How does Millie respond to Bill's news?
(a) She does not register any surprise.
(b) She becomes angry.
(c) She faints.
(d) She is ver y surprised.
3. What does Jackie then try to do to Bill?
(a) Tease him.
(b) Warm up to him.
(c) Flirt with him.
(d) Take over his job.
4. Why is Mr. Morse getting a cold?
(a) The window in his room will not close all the way.
(b) He visited a school earlier that week.
(c) He has been around several sick people.
(d) He has allergies.
5. What does the Girl ask Millie about the Hotel Baltimore ghosts?
(a) Will they hurt her.
(b) Whose ghosts are they.
(c) What will become of them.
(d) If there are any.
6. What would the Girl like Millie to tell her?
(a) More about the Hotel Baltimore.
(b) If she has ever ridden on a train.
(c) Her fortune.
(d) The history of the Pioneer Hotel.
7. About what does Mrs. Bellotti whine?
(a) Horse's plight to anyone who will listen.
(b) The job she has lost.
(c) Her missing jewelry.
(d) Her inability to get into her room.
8. What does Bill suggest that Mrs. Bellotti visit?
(a) A therapist.
(b) The police station.
(c) Mr. Katz's home.
(d) The coffee shop on the corner.
9. What is Jackie's problem?
(a) She cannot afford the insurance.
(b) She cannot afford the insurance for her new phone.
(c) She does not have room in her closet for her new clothes.
(d) She needs help moving into her home.
10. For whom is Mrs. Bellotti looking?
(a) Bill, a desk clerk.
(b) April, a hotel guest.
(c) Mr. Katz, the hotel's manager.
(d) Her son, Horse.
11. Why is this distracting?
(a) The noise shook the building.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) She is curious who is at the door.
(d) The mail was overflowing.
12. What does Bill offer Mr. Morse?
(a) To send someone to his room to close the window.
(b) A new room.
(c) Cold medication.
(d) A job at the desk.
13. What does the Girl try to do to Bill?
(a) Push him away.
(b) Make fun of him.
(c) Flirt with him.
(d) Annoy him.
14. What about the hotel has diminished?
(a) The number of guests.
(b) Its distance from the train stop.
(c) Its cleanliness.
(d) Its gleaming persona.
15. What does Jackie want Mr. Katz to do?
(a) Co-sign on a loan from the bank.
(b) Help her move.
(c) Build her a new closet.
(d) Give her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can this character not sleep in?
2. Why is Mrs. Bellotti concerned?
3. What is this play about?
4. Who is Girl?
5. How does the play open?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)